Where are you now?

Love oh Love

TAEYEON'S POV

I was standing still... Frozen... What have i done? Why did i kiss him? What am i going to do now with Emily? Im sure she knows.. Its all over the news now.. All i could think was her. How am i going to explain this mess to her? She will never believe me! 
All i was doing now was to just stare at that damn photo where baek was kissing me. My thoughts where interrupted by the screams of my group mates

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT" they all said
"When did that happen taeyeon?" sunny said 
"And why didnt you tell us? were supposed to share everything" tiffany said 
" Kim taeyeon youve been lying to us this whole time!" sooyoung was screaming
"Eonni why didnt you tell us?" seohyun said .. i could tell that she was disappointed by her tone

Well i was about to answer all those questions but the angry voice of manager oppa made me stop

"ENOUGH!!!!!!!!" he said in an angry tone and after we all had his attention he proceeded 
"Well Kim taeyeon care to explain whats all this about? Cause i really wanna know what the hell happened here."
"Well , first of all im sorry, It all started 4 months ago.."
"4 MONTHS AGO? " the girls went ballistic again.
"YOU KEPT THIS FROM US FOR 4 FREAKING MONTHS?" Yuri said 
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU LIED TO US JUST TO GO ON A DARE WITH HIM?" Tiffany said screaming at me and to be honest i have never seen her that angry..
"SILENCE!!!" manager oppa exclaimed "Let her talk. Taeyeon now is the time to tell me everything in order to protect you, its  your last chance."
I then proceeded to explain how baek and i started dating .. I told them what happened from start to finish, how he approached me with that cute smile and told me that he likes me and how i accepted to go out with him cause at the time i was feeling alone and i needed someone and baek was there and he charmed me . I then told them how we got together our first kiss our first "I love you" how back then i really thought that i was in love and how everything changed after time passed by and how it got to the point that i could not take it anymore and broke up with him.
"Is that all taeyeon? " manager oppa asked me calmly
"Yes.. thats all" i said trying not to cry cause i couldnt take emily out of my mind
"Well if thats the case..Oh hold on my phone is ringing. Girls i want you to be quiet no more screams ok? "
He answered his phone and everyone got quiet . I could feel theyre stares piercing my soul, they were all angry except jessica and i was shocked that dhe didnt make any scene she didnt speak at all! But of course, i couldnt say the same for the others,Oh boy im in huge trouble.
"Well i just spoke with the manager of EXO and baekhyun told him the same story so i assume theyre both telling the truth. The problem is, you cannot break up now that everyone knows. Youll make a huge mess and we cant afford it. So we will announce that you too have been dating for 4 months and that you are happy in your relationship"
i could not keep calm what  heard was my worst nightmare. WHY??
"But  manager oppa we are over i cant be with him i dont love him!"
"Thats not my problem Taeyeon, you made this mess now its youre job to fix it"
"You cant make me do this!!"
"Oh, You WILL do this if you want to be in this company"
"What? are you threatening me?"
"Its just what will happen if you dont follow my orders taeyeon, you chose to be an idol and you chose  to go out with Baekhyun and you chose to keep it secret. You cant undo what has been done but you can fix it. Tell you what, youll pretend that youre dating and in a few months that the whole thing will be old news youll break it off and youll go back to do whatever you want but next time let us know in order to be able to protect you"
Well , he was actually right... It was my fault after all ,but playing "house" with baekhyun will lead him on and it will be hard to break it off. 
"Ok, manager oppa ill do as you say" 
"Good.. Now you can all rest for today, im giving you the day off" 
"Thank you manager oppa" we all said and left his office
Now i need to explain to baek that we will just be a fake couple for the media and not in real life. Oh god!!! i forgot the girls.. 
"Just why would you hide it from us? we are friends we would have helped you. we just need to know why" tiffany said while holding my hand softly and everyone agreed with her
"I wanted to, but at first i wasnt sure that this was going to b a relationship and i didnt wanna jinx it cause i really liked him, as the time went by and with our scedule i wasnt able to tell you and i felt guilty that i kept it secret for so long and i didnt even realise that 4 months passed like that. I was going to talk to you today but this happened and now i dont know what to do.. i really dont and im sorry" at that point i just let the tears run down and i was not able to make them stop. tiffany didnt say anything just hugged me and the we all went home. I didnt speak i was staring down trying to make a plan to get out of this mess as quick as possible without hurting anyone. The moment we got home i burried myself under the sheeds of my bed and started crying again till i fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*4 hours later*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My phone's ringtone woke me up, it was baekhyun... Now what? 

"Hey babe hows it going, i heard that were still dating hehe"
"Please baek dont start, you know that its all an act right?"
"An act? this is a chance for us baby, to reunite. you know you cant be with that guy right now nd im sure im a lot better than him"
"First of all dont call me baby, and second of all you dont know anything about "that guy", we will never reunite its all a freaking act for our fans got it? now, stop acting all cocky and tell me what you want"
"wow wow easy there babe. we need to get along and for me its not an act i love you and ill proove you that im better than him."
"WHAT DO YOU WANT BAEKHYUN"
"god!! thats not the way to talk to your boyfriend!! all i want is to let you know that now that we have to date i will make you mine again"
"FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT YOUR ING GIRLFRIEND ITS ALL AN ACT AND I WILL NEVER BE YOURS AGAIN!! " 
"well, will see about that taetae " 
"GO YOURSEF " 
I hung up and i was sto freaking pissed! how can he do this to me? why is he being like that? and on top of everything he called me taetae that infuriated me the most !! he reminded me of emily whom i havent spoken to yet. So i took a deep breath and dialled her number. But nothing she didnt answer.. I hope she didnt see the news..


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EMILY'S POV
 

Its been 5 days since i heard about the BAEKYEON scandal yup thats their ship name.. Im getting sick even thinking about it
and in 2 days im going to the SMTM audition and i have to recompose myself and be serious about it.. But how can i be? When i can even concentrate on rehearsing my lyrics . Everytime i try to practice i picture those 2 being together and all i want is drink my of which is exactly what ive been doing for the past 5 days. The day i found out was a few hours after taeyeon left my hotel room, i just the tv and she was on the news on every freaking channel i was so mad at her that she played me like that i could not believe that i fell into her trap like that.. why was i so stupid? so before smashing the tv i got out and went to the nearest bar to have a drink then another one and another one... Long story short, i woke up in another room with a girl next to me.. i didnt want to know who the hell she is and i got out as quick as possible.. to this day i still dont know who she was and to be honest i dont care! 
So, for the past few days ive been recieven phone calls and messages from taeyeon telling me that she is sorry and that she wants to explain herself to me. i havent replyied yet and im not going to. Shes in the past now, in 2 weeks ill be back in italy and i will leave this all behind me and of course the day after tommorow is the audition and im really nervous about it even though i know that i dont have any chance to pass but its ok it wont be worse than finding out that your 2nd ultimate bias played with your heart like that.


As i was trying to rehearse my song i heard my phone ringing. I didnt recognize the number so i desided to pick up.
"Hello???" i said 

"Uhm Emily? is that you?"
"Yes, who is it?"

"Its me Jessica"
I swear my heart skipped a beat i couldnt believe that it was her i hadnt spoken to her for days
"hey there jess how are you?"

"Im fine, i was worried, i havent heard from you for days and i thought something bad happened to you"
"Im ok jessica no need to worry about me, ive been working on my SMTM audition so ive been pretty busy"
"Its ok, are you free for today? do you want to grab a coffee?"
I was still pissed at taeyeon and honestly i ddnt want to go out with jessica cause of the friendzone thing, you know? i can handle one bad thing happening to me bad this? this is too much to handle.. i just dont wanna speak to any of the soshi members but her voice made me forget everything and i just wanted to see her
"yeah sure jessica, text me the address and the time you wanna meet up and ill be there"

"ok see you!! and please call me sica its cute hehe" 
"uhm ok as you wish sica haha byeee" 
We hung up and i rushed to my wardrobe to find something to wear, and made a coffee cause i had a terrible hangover from last night god i feel like i drunk a freaking ocean!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 


JESSICA'S POV 
 

For some reason i was so nervous for meeting Emily, i havent seen her for days taeyeon did call her multiple times but she didnt answer and i was a bit happy that she answered to me and not taeyeon that fangirl thief!! When manager oppa told us about the relationship of tae and baek i actually didnt care at all it was her life and she chose not to talk about it and i was ok with that since i am too a person who sometimes doesnt like to talk about her love life with others! But seeing her so vulnerable and sad made me sad too that poor girl now has to date her ex and pretend to be happy about it.
 

I was at the cafe wainting for emily.. I wanted to see her its been a rough few days at the house since taeyeon have been recieving a lot of hate from the exols for dating their bias we are trying to cheer her up but nothing really works and our schedule has been hectic i cant handle it for real and thank god im meeting emily now ive missed her a lot.
 

I saw her figure from afar and i felt my heart beating faster than usual, god that feeling again, how many times do i have to tell myself that this is so wrong and that would cost my career!!! But maybe its just excitement, like i said i havent seen her for days!

"Hey" I said softly, 
"hey there" she said , she looked really tired i could tell 
"Are you ok? em? you seem really tired"
"Im fine, dont worry about me" 

"Of couse i worry about you im your friend" i said in a cut way
"yeah right , friend" the way she said it was so weird
"Whats wrong? tell me "
"I told you sica nothings wrong im just worrying about my audition"
"Are you sure?"
"Of course i am." 
"Ok then, but if you wanna talk to me about anything im here for you"
"Ok jess thanx "
"thats what friends are for" i winked , but she didnt have any expression she was nothing like the first day we met that bright cute girl that was laughing and trying to protect me, something was really off here but as many times as i asked her she just said that it was nothing.
A few hours later we left the cafe and we parted ways. I was still worried about her she was so dark everything about her was dark like i was hanging out with another person i really want to know whats wrong cause i really care about her but she doesnt let me in shes so distant i dont know, well i hate to say this, but maybe taeyeon can help me out..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

EMILY'S POV
 

After hanging out with jess i got home and i was really pissed i knew that it would me up even more if i would go out with her and it did, i got so sick of hearing the word FRIEND.. YEAH I GET IT!!! we are freaking friends nothing more!! it was so awkward she was asking me over and over again whats wrong , but how can i tell her? she might feel disgusted and i dont want her to feel that way about me being friends is much better but for the time being i just need to be distant from them all theyre no good to me they just make me worse especially taeyeon and jessica!
Tomorrow is the audition and thats the only thing that makes me happy right now, this whole korea trip made everything worse but this audition is that light at the end of a dark and twisted tunnel even if i wont make it ill meet some new people and it will be cool right?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*a few minutes after the audition*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it was awesome!! Tablo was amazed at my skilles and gave me the necklace i couldn't believe it.. IM IN!!!
as i finished with the audition i was having a cigarette outside of the building while staring at the necklace and feeling proud of myself for achieving something like this!
I was staring at it for a while when all of a sudden someone was sceaming my name
"EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
WTF WAS THAT and whos that girl that is coming over running?
omg is that....
...............
........... BORA FROM SISTAR???
how the heck does she know my freaking name??
"There you are."she said and smacked me right in the face
"WHAT THE GIRL???" i said screaming in pain
"WHERE THE HAVE YOU BEEN ??" She asked screaming her lungs at me
"huh???"
"What? you dont remember?"
"Remember what ??" i said .. what should i remember? how does she know me and why is she ranting at me like that??
"WE SLEPT TOGETHER AND YOU LEFT THE NEXT DAY WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING!!!!"

 

 

 

OH GOD.... WHAT THE HAVE I DONE......................................................................














SOOOO THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS! ANOTHER UPDATE ;) SORRY FOR BEING SO FREAKING LATE.. I PROMISE ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE <3 I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS NEW CHAPTER AND THERE'S MOOOOORE TO THE STORY ;) THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT <3