Chapter 1

Different Than Other Girls

"I hate my stupid hyungs" jungkook grumbled as he entered the bubble tea shop. They made him go out of the dorm and get them something to drink. He couldn't argue because all 6 of them pushed him out of the dorm. Now, he was stuck ,out in the open, without a disguise, and he is afraid that a mob of fan girls will knock him down and him or something. It also doesn't help that they just made their comeback .

"Hello sir how may I help you today" The girl at the front said. He looked up and immediately regretted it as they girl started pointing at him with a smile and screaming very loudly. He started shushing her trying to signal her that he doesn't want any fan girl trouble right now but she didn't listen.

The door to the kitchen flew open and a girl who looked about his age came out. He was surprised, this girl was really pretty and he doesn't usually pay attention to girls. She was about 2 inches shorter then him and had long black hair with blonde highlights. She had lips like jin's but they weren't as big. 

"Unnie why are you screaming" she spoke in korean with a confused face. Jungkook snapped out of his trance and realized that girls were starting to realize who he was. He needs to make her be quiet before she says who she was and the fan girls attack.

"ITS JUNGKOOK FROM BTS!!!!!" A girl from outside yelled. All of the teenage girls outside and inside looked at him. He face palmed and reminded himself to pour the drinks on his hyungs. If he ever go them atleast. The girl who was his age looked at him with big eyes and grabbed his hand dragging him to the janitors closet.

"Let me go" he said but when he turned around all he saw was a crowd of fan girls coming into the store so he had two decisions, run for it or stay and hide. He chose stay and hide. The two went into the janitors closet and she locked the door. Jungkook looked around and realized that it was storage so their was food and drinks and a lot of space.

"Please don't do anything to me" He said quickly and looked at the girl finally getting a close up look at her face. She was beautiful in his opinion. Her eyes were a crystal blue and they had some sort of sparkle. "I think I like this girl" he thought as she cracked the door open before closing it.

"I'm not a crazy fan girl don't worry" she said with a soft smile. He smiled back softly and held his hand up to her.

"I'm jungkook" he said. She giggled and grabbed his hand.

"Nice to meet you jungkook. I'm EunMi" she said. Their hands didn't let go of each other and jungkook shivered lightly at the skin ship between them. To his suprise she shivered too. Is it because of the skin ship? Or was she cold?

"well jungkook, I'm going to go tell everyone you aren't jungkook from bts" she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Jungkook nodded and followed her outside where about 50 teen age girls were waiting there.

" ITS JUNGKOOK!!!" " NO!!!!! " EunMi yelled as they started running towards them. "WHY CANT YOU LET A IDOL LIVE THEIR LIFE PEACEFULLY!!" She yelled causing all the teenage girls to jump and take a step back. Jungkook was confused he thought she was going to tell them he wasn't jungkook from bts.

"We are just fans" one said quietly." Well just because you are fans doesn't mean that whenever idols leave their dorm they should be scared to be attacked by fan girls" EunMi said with a softer voice but she was still serious.

"They want a normal life and not have to watch everywhere around them just I case a fan girl popped up out of no where and them or take their close or a strand of hair. Let them live their own life!!!"EunMi said. Jungkook smiled and nodded looking at the fan girls.

"We never thought about it that way" The one from earlier said with guilt in her voice. "yeah, because all you think about is yourself. That's selfish. Get out of this shop and don't come back until you realize that idols have life's too." EunMi said with anger in her voice. She really didn't mean to be that harsh but they really made her mad.

All of the fan girls left and jungkook walked up to EunMi. "Thanks EunMi" he said softly. She smiled and nodded before going behind the counter taking a deep breath.

"Anyway, what can I get you?" She asked. Jungkook chuckled and looked up at the menu.

"I'll have 3 taro bubble teas, 2 mochas , 1 chocolate and to ask you a question" he said. She nodded writing all of it down turning around making them.

"what is your question " she asked as she prepared everything for the drinks." Do you want to go to the park with me? You know just to hang out?" He asked hopefully. She smiled secretly and glanced at him.

"Sure, I would love too" She said as she finished all the bubble tea's(A/N:pretend she did that quickly and everything , I don't know much about bubble tea >_<) 

"Are these for your hyungs" she asked as she put them in bags. He nodded and watche her as she took off her apron and rung the bell for some reason. The girl from earlier came out from the kitchen sweating buckets and looked at EunMi.

"yes?" She asked nervously. EunMi raised an eyebrow," okay? I am going out, watch the store, it's the end of my shift anyway" she said before grabbing jungkooks hand and dragging him out of the store pretty happy but she didn't show jungkook.