[1]

Jongin's Surprise

One-Shot


Your watch told you it was 6PM and you briskly skipped towards the frosted front door to your boyfriend's small home. It was pretty cold out and you hammered on the door with your gloved hand before shoving it back into your coat pocket in fear of losing a few digits. You stamped the snow from your shoes onto the path. This was also a good technique to stop your toes from going numb,which they already had but there's no harm in trying,right? The curtain of the front window stirred suddenly and you caught a glimpse of a smiling face. Then the doorknob turned and the door was swung wide open. Jongin immediately scooped you up in his strong grip and carried you into his home like the princess you were. Planting gentle kisses on your rosy nose,he couldn't help but smile at you,his grin stretching from ear to ear. "I missed you."he whispered,his warm breath tingling against your frozen ears. You wrapped your arms around him tightly,never letting go,and pressed your blue lips against his cheeks in a tender peck. "You're freezing,love." A gasp hitched in the boy's throat and he picked you up again,this time carrying you into the living room.

Perching you on the arm of his sofa,he started by sliding your jacket off and draping it over the radiator along with your scarf which he'd unraveled from your neck like a roll of bubble gum. His tender lips brushed past yours as he removed your hat and gloves too and threw them aside,a cheeky grin creeping across his lips. "I have a surprise for you actually." Jongin whispered,sending your heart into a panicked frenzy of cartwheels. Your thoughts were suddenly scrambled and all you could muster was a slight nod. "Wait here then." He flashed you one of those wicked smiles of his before disappearing out of the room.

You shuffled nervously on the edge of the sofa,biting your nails also. But there was no time for anxiety. He soon reappeared with a huge bouquet of ravishing red roses filling his arms. A gasp escaped your lips and your hands flew to your open mouth. "They're so beautiful,Jongin." He plucked one from the bunch and balanced on your ear. "Not as beautiful as you though,love." he whispered,biting his lower lip when he saw your eyebrow arching in suspicion. It always amused you too see the romantic side of Jongin. "Can you please stop with the cheese?"you asked,jumping off the sofa,walking up to him and wrapping your arms around his middle. You then felt his soft,tender lips against yours. They melted together and became as one,the feeling of his lips against yours was inexplicable. One of your arms s around his neck as he took you in his arms and held you close. When he picked you up from the ground,your legs winded around his middle and you clung to him like a koala bear. Your arm then drifted underneath his loose-fitting shirt,your fingertips gliding over each toned stomach muscle with care. A low groan tumbled from his lips and you squealed in response. He wrapped his arms around you tighter,pressing his body against yours and guiding you towards the sofa behind them. Reaching behind,your hand struggled to find the sofa,or anything for that matter which would give you a little support so you didn't fall backwards. Luckily,Jongin would never let you get hurt or fall so his hands slid down your waist and round to your back to support you. His lips trailed kisses from your lips across to your neck where he let them linger for a little longer. "I have another surprise for you too."he mumbled against your skin. "But you'll need to get changed into something fancier." he teased,biting his lower lip as he pulled you up from the sofa and placed you back down on the floor. "If you insist."you smirked,unwrapping your arms from his body and then heading upstairs.

As you practically lived at your boyfriend's house,it was no trouble at all finding something to wear upstairs and you soon made your way downstairs,slowly as you didn't want to trip in those heels he'd bought you last Christmas. Strangely enough,scattered at the bottom of the stairs were rose petals and they appeared to form a trail. That's new,you thought with a grin as you followed the trail into the dining room,a room of the house you'd barely ever been in. 

That didn't matter right now though as the room had been totally revamped. The dining room table had a huge cream cloth draped over it with a selection of white and silver candles centred in the middle of it. Here,more rose petals were scattered along the length of the table and a shy scent of vanilla washed over you as you were seated at the table by a waiter-oh wait,that was just Jongin. He now wore a plain white shirt,ed slightly at the top to show a sneaky peek of his toned torso,paired with his favourite pair of black jeans. "Very handsome" you commented as you picked up the silver cutlery laid out before you. "I didn't even know you owned silver cutlery."you joked,arching an eyebrow. "And you look beautiful as always." Jongin replied,throwing you a mischievous grin as he poured you both a small glass of wine. Raising his glass,he encouraged you to raise yours and you tapped them together. "To us." A smile crept across his lips as he took a seat beside you. "To us."you repeated,returning his broad grin. Sipping your wine slowly,you shot the boy a perplexed look when he seemed to have been staring at you for some time now. "Is there a problem?" 

"Problem? Nothing at all." He smirked,moving his seat so it was right at your side. "You got just a little something there though." He gestured to your lips and,before you knew it,his lips were pressed against yours for the second time this evening. Not that you were complaining. You giggled softly at his urgency and returned his kiss. Your heart was pounding and your palms were sweating but none of that mattered right now. Jongin didn't seem to mind either as he s his arms around your waist and gently traced a fingertip across your exposed back. In return,your arms wrapped around his neck,tugging urgently and pulling him closer. "I was expecting a meal,Jongin." you whispered. A dark chuckle escaped his lips at the remark. "We've got plenty of time for food,love.Later." And with that,his lips moved away from yours and trailed down to your jawline and to your neck where he kissed the skin a little softer. You tilted your head to the side,allowing him more access to your smooth skin and then tangled your fingers with a fistful of his hair. "I love you." you whispered,leaning your forehead against his. 

"I love you most,baby." Jongin whispered back,tilting his head back and locking his lips with yours.


End of One-Shot