Final

Till We Meet Again

"Yah! Stop being so adorable!"

"Well I can't help it! Your reaction is cute!"

       I smack his arm playfully, pouting and cross my arms. Sitting down on the sofa in pretended anger. He came to me and hugged me tight, rocking our bodies along the way. "Yahhh~ Don't be like that Ah-reum... You are cute anyways so what's wrong with that?" He gave me a peck on the cheek and I smiled. He suddenly poked my cheeks, ruffled my hair. "Hyunseung-ah!" I yelled, pushing him away from me and gave him a playful glare. "What did I tell you about ruffling my hair!?" I exclaimed. "You didn't tell me anything sweety~" He cooed again.

       I pinched his cheeks and kissed it, smiling at him. "2 more months, Hyunseung-ah.." I leaned on his shoulder. "Yeah... What's going to happen 2 more months again? I kept forgetting..." He joked. I stare at him with a smile, and he snickers, pecking me lightly on my lips. "I know... Don't worry Ah-reum. I was just kidding and I know you know that~" He smiled, I smiled back and face front, but I felt his smile disappear soon. "A-Are you okay?" I asked with a worried tone. "Huh? Oh, I'm fine. I'm just tired.." I smiled. Not long later, he has to go. He said he has things to do and I pouted. "Don't worry sweety. I promise that I'll be back soon. I'll call you, alright?" He promised. I nodded, giving a smile. He smiled back and walked away from my front gate, unlocking and locking it again. Yes I gave him the keys. As soon as his figure is gone, I sighed, closing the front door with another sigh.  I just hope he's not hiding anything from me...


       2 months had passed, and when that special day landed, I really have thought it was going to be one of my favorites day again. Our anniversary. Once I woke up, I immediately called him. I waited for him to pick up, but nothing came. The number you've dialed isn't answering.. You don't say Sherlock... Please call later... What's going on? I continued to call, but nothing came. Tears suddenly whelmed my eyes, and I quickly wiped them off. I decided to call one of his best friends, Junhyung.

       "Hello? Ah-reum what seems to be the problem?" He asked. I can't help it and immediately cried. "Where's Hyunseung? Why isn't he answering my calls? Why didn't he texted me yesterday?" I asked these questions, then the call was disconnected. I put down my phone immediately and just cried. Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ringing. I wiped my tears off and went downstairs. Opening the door, it suddenly revealed all Hyunseung's friends. I have a bad feeling about this. "Ah-reum, about Hyunseung...He.." Yoseob started to speak, and I just cut him off again. "Where is he? Why didn't he picked me up like he used to?" I asked them again. "He's gone... He passed away just yesterday due to some unremovable tumour. He told us not to tell you because, he knows you'll do anything to save him. And he doesn't want that..." Doojoon answered, and look away from my gaze. I felt hot tears flowing down to my cheeks. I walked slowly to their open arms, and I cried. I cried so hard that I don't even know how long I did.

Hyunseung....I hope you are happy now...


       It's been a year ever since he died. There I am, standing in front of him, his tomb. "Hyunseung-ah, I'm so sorry that I can't do anything to help you. Just so you know, I haven't moved on from this feeling of our love. I miss you so much.." I kneeled down, the soil. I took out a pair of shades. "2 years ago, you gave me this shade and said this was represented as our love. Now keep it, I'll let you have it." I stood up again, tears flowing through my cheeks. I saw Junhyung walk over and just hugged me.

       The grave stayed there forever, the flowers were dying, but I know that the shades I put in place weren't cracked at all. Till we meet again, Jang Hyunseung..