Noona , Saranghaeyo

Noona , Saranghaeyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29 April 2014 , 8 : 04 a.m

Taeyeon's house

"This is all my fault ! I shouldn't ask him go out for a date ! It's all my fault~~~~~~~~~~~~" said Taeyeon. She keep blame herself.

"Taeng unnie... Don't blame yourself... But if you still keep the secret, at last our fans will know it later too~ So,don't blame youself again ,okay? " said TIffany. TIffany is Taeyeon's bestfriend since their debut. All the fans know that Tiffany and her are close to each other.

Taeyeon cover her face with her hand. "Fany ah~ How unnie and Baekhyun want to go out? All his fans will kill me ! " said Taeyeon.

Tiffany come near to Taeyeon. She give Taeyeon a warm hug.

"Unnie~ I know it's hard for you and Baekhyun, but I believe that everything will be fine... Don't worry,promise?" said Tiifany to Taeyeon. Taeyeon look at TIffany for awhile. Taeyeon hug Tiffany again and she begin to cry.

"Fany ah~~ Thanks again !! You are my best sister forever !!! Thanks for everything Fany ah~~" said Taeyeon. She still hug Tiffany. She feel safe when she with Tiffany.

"No problem,unnie ~ I know that you have a problem right now.. So,i'm here for you~" said Tiffany and she show her eyesmile to Taeyeon.

"Thank you,Fany !!! I don't know what I will do if you are not here~ " said Taeyeon.

 

30 April 2014 , 1:00 p.m

SNSD's dorm

"Girls, it's time to check your schedule today~ Come here now ! " shout the SNSD manager.

"Okay,manager oppa ! " said all the SNSD member. 

All of them walk to the living room of the dorm. Taeyeon walk slowly to the sofa. 

"Ya Taeyeon !! Can you walk more fast? I need to tell your schedule now! " said the manager angrily.

"Mianhae ,manager oppa ~" said Taeyeon as she sit beside Sooyoung.

"It's okay..Today, we have Music Bank recording today. We must arrive at 2:10 p.m . So, get up and change your clothes now ! We need to go in 1 hour from now" explain the manager.

"Okay ,manager oppa ! " said the members.

Taeyeon didn't focus on what her manager say. 

"One more thing,Kim Taeyeon , wait here... We need to talk..The rest, please go now..."said the manager.

Taeyeon shocked. -I'm gonna dead now-thought Taeyeon.

After all the SNSD member enter their room, the manager walk to the sofa and sit besidesTaeyeon.

"Taeyeon ah ~ Are you alright?" ask the manager.

"Yes ,I am okay ,oppa..."answer Taeyeon.

"But it's seems that you look not okay since the other day.."said the manager.

"Erm..yeah..."said Taeyeon as she nods.

"Taeyeon ah, actually,i feel sorry for you about the other day...I know that you keep blaming yourself.."said the manager.

Taeyeon silent.She can't say any words.

"Taeyeon ah~ I know that Baekhyun's fans keep bashing you. But you have stand up and show your brave...Don't let them judge you. It's your decision to have anyone as your boyfriend,am I right? Where the old Taeyeon? The brave and hyper leader of SNSD? Remember ! Don't let them judge you.Promise ?" said the manager.

"I'm promise that I won't let anyone judge me"said Taeyeon as she smile to her manager.

30 April 2014 , 7:00 p.m

Music Bank studio

"Ahhhhh !!! I'm so tired !!! Let's go back to dorm now !!!" said Hyoyeon as she stretch her hand.

"Ah me too~"said Yuri.

"Okay,girls ! Let's go back to your dorm now ! Pack your thing now~ After that, go to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter