Final

Wedding Dress

This is suppose to be a happy day. But then you have to ruin it and leave me brokenhearted. Why do you have to do this? We were so happy back then. What happened?

 

/flashback/

I met Luhan when we were both college sophomore having had the same course of Web Designing. He is quite famous as he is a soccer prodigy. Though famous, he isn't the type to brag about it. He stay humble and down-to-earth. I saw him in our several classes together but we never really talk. Not before we became partners in one of our subject. From there, you can say that history was made.

We became inseparable. He wait for me everyday before and after school. Everyone thinks we're together but we never really are until we graduated. He confessed to me and since the feeling is mutual, I accepted him.

/end of flashback/

 

We recently celebrated our 5 year anniversary and guess what? He proposed to me! I said yes, of course. It was one of the happiest day of my life. After a year, we started preparing everything. From the catering, the church, the motif, the venue, the gowns and suits, and the ring. We've been busy since we decided to make it earlier that we didn't have time for ourselves. I never thought that planning a wedding is tiring. That everytime we come home to our shared apartment, we will just plop down the bed not bothering to say I love you to each other. I guess that's when I noticed Luhan slowly drifting away from me.

Since everything is set, we have all the time we have before our wedding. All we need to do is attend the wedding rehearsals. At first it was okay, but then the following week, Luhan started avoiding going to the rehearsals. I called his phone but it was off. I tried calling his bestfriend, Sehun, but he said he didn't know where Luhan is. So I apologize for everyone who attended the rehearsals and head home.

After a long drive home, I found our apartment not empty for I hear laughter coming from our bedroom. I slowly crept in, though it is weird since I basically live here. I slowly opened the door to our bedroom and was shocked to see Luhan wearing my wedding dress. LUHAN. IS. WEARING. MY. WEDDING. DRESS! For god's sake! I drop my things on the floor, making Luhan and Sehun, "who doesn't know where his bestfriend is" and is wearing Luhan's suit, look at me in horror.

Everyone stood there in silence, not knowing what to do. But Luhan broke the silence and approach me.

"I'm sorry you have to find it this way."

"Wha- What do you mean?"

"Isn't it obvious? Why do you think I'm wearing your gown?"

"Don't tell me!" *gasp* "You're gay?!"

Luhan nods. "Then why did you propose to me? What was that for?!"

"Don't get me wrong. I really love you. And that proposing to you is one of the right thing I have done. But I didn't know I was gay, not until Sehun here, confess to me."

I glare at Sehun. "And you tell me you don't know where Luhan is." I scoff.

"I'm sorry noona. I just want to be with him." Sehun apologized.

"It's okay." I ruffle Sehun's hair. "So, since everything comes out now. And I know why you're so distant, what should we do about the wedding? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to marry me now since you're gay."

"Don't say that. I still I love you no matter what. We'll call the wedding off, I'm going to call everyone and apologize. I'm also going to pay for all the damage I have done on your part. I'm really sorry."

"You know what, don't cancel it. I have a better idea." I smiled at Luhan.

 

/on the day of the wedding/

Everyone was shocked with the announcement I made. They told me I should be angry at Luhan for doing this to me. But I really don't mind it. I may be weird, but maybe I just realized sooner that we're not meant to be and that someday, I'll find someone who's willing to be with me for the rest of my life just like Luhan and Sehun. 

I may be brokenhearted, but seeing my lover turned bestfriend happy with the one he loved, I'm happy too. Of course it'll take time for me to move on, he's supposed to be my husband afterall. But all I can say is, Luhan looks really pretty on my wedding gown as I walk him on the aisle. Sehun too, look dashing as he wait anxiously at the altar. I can see Sehun and Luhan are nervous but as we reached the altar, I hug both of them and told them it'll will be okay. I put Luhan's hand into Sehun's and the rest is history.

 

 

 

A/N:

What have I written? Forgive me. Hahahaha :D