2

The Unforgiven Hero

"Sora ... congratulations for your graduation honey ... i'm so proud of you" half old lady come to hug her.

"Gomawo eomma" she replied her hug. Eomma Jung already taking care of Sora for 10 years since she was 14 years old. She always feels Sora as her owr daughter.

"So what's next do u want to do???" She cares Sora's hair

"I will help u at shop" she answer happily.

"Ani, u don't have to help me. I can handle everything. U have to looking a job. What a waste if u not using your bachelor degree sora ya"

"Are u sure???"

"Ne, beside, your grade was perfect who wont have an employee like u" Eomma jung persuade her.

"I will, tomorrow i will looking for a job eomma"

"Okay, let's eat i already cooked to celebrate your graduation Sora"

"Woah eommaaaa daebak" she stop amazed

"But isn't it too much??" She look at the table which already full of plate.

"Ani, it's celebration Sora. For once. Come on before all food getting cold" 

By that sora and eomma jung start to eat and talking happily.

***

"Everything ready??" Jungsu asked his sister

"Ready oppa. In 2/3 days i think she will come to our office"

"But what if she found this is too strange to her??? How she easily offering a job by a hug company like One Enterprise?"

"No. She won't found out" he firmly said that.

"Arasso arasso. Do whatever u like oppa" boyoung step out from his office.

***

" soraa ... soraa... " eomma called her

" ne eomma"

"You have a message, open it. From the envelope it will be from a huge company" she excited to informing her daughter.

Sora look so puzzling over the envelope. How it can be from company, when she wasn't apply anything yet. With hesitate she open the envelope and read carefully.

"What they said???" Eomma asked

"Yeah u right. This is from one enterprise offering me a job. As a secretary. Don't u think it is weird???" She look up to her mother.

"I didn't think it is weird. They said they know your grade was perfect and they knew from your university"

"Is it right? I mean ... really real? No joke??? What if it's a lie they used this name company, to trap me" she said worriedly.

"Hmmm ... if u so worried. U can called them. There is a phone number of the company" she suggest

"Ah ... u right eomma. Be right back" she rushed to her room.

***

"Eomma ... it is real from them. They asked me to come to their company tomorrow, but ..."

"What did u think again sora??? It is your opportunity"

"I don't think is it right. How can it be so easily???"

"Because your effort along these years to study" Eomma jung said and that's make sense to sora. She nod as answer.

"Okay i will go tomorrow"

***

Sora standing in front of a luxury building. She hesitate again. Because this company was so huge. One of the biggest company at seoul.

"Excuse me. I'm sora, kang sora. and i have an appointment to interview today" she said to the receptionist.

"Of course, our manager already wait for u. U can go to floor 18"

"Thank u" she smile and start to take an elevator.

The elevator want to close when a hand stop it. And she can see a handsome man step in to the elevator. Just two of them.

A guy wearing black suit. So neat and clean. She can see a build shoulder and chest.

That guy turn back and face her.

"This is floor 18 miss, aren't u stop by this floor???"

That's polite question make sora back to earth.

"Ah yes ... kamsahamnida" she said nervously. She take her loose hair and tuck behind her ear.

She look.back to the elevator and bowing to the man.

***

"Woah that was so close" he calm his heart who beat so fast.

"I hope she didn't hear my heart beat" he speak to him self. And when the elevator open to floor 30 he step out and put the cold face.

"Hyung ... there's a meeting after lunch" hyukjae walk together and give him americano.

"Okay ... btw, clean your office and back to your room"

"Woah ... really??? Really???" He excitedly asked

"What's with the excited???" Donghae come and walk Side by side

"Jungsu hyung wants me to clean my office and wants me to back to my old office" he hugging his best friend.

"Ahhhhh jinjja??" They hugging like a kid and leave jungsu walk alone to his office.

"Hyung gomawoooo ..." hyukjae shouted And continue celebrate with donghae.

"Being his secretary so hard really" hyukjae said as he and donghae walk to the elevator.

"I know. U have to understand him" he pats his friend. Hyukjae just nodding.

***

so what do u think guys??? Hope u enjoy. This story already being draft for almost half year i guess. Kekekekekek but really i make this so simple as i can and romance i would like to put a lot of romance scene in some chapters. But will see. Please give some comment and critics.