Our Story 1

Our Story

    

     

 

She smiled slightly with her eyes uneased as she held her unnie's hand tight. "Yoonjo unnie?" Yooyoung whispered as she sat beside her unnie.

 

Yoonjo tilted her head slightly to look at Yooyoung. "Hm Yooyoungie?" She placed the book away from her and her other hand onto Yooyoung's hand. "Can I ask you something, unnie?" She nodded and flashed a smile that turned into a slight frown after noticing Yooyoung's smile filled with sadness.

 

"We'll live our dreams as Hello Venus, right? Reach our dreams as high as we can? We'll stay together forever, right unnie?" Yooyoung asked, earning a unease look from Yoonjo. Yoonjo laughed slightly and took a deep breathe before answering. "Of course, we will. We will run the path together as one."

 

Yooyoung held her pinky out and looked into her eyes. "약속해?" She asked, asking reassurance from her. Yoonjo pulled her hand away as she wrapped her other pinky with the maknae's. "Jinjja?" The younger one asked, making Yoonjo pull her hand away as she wrapped her arms around Yooyoung. "Nae~"

 

----------------


"Ara-ah.."

 

"Yeah?" Ara continued to pull their baggages out of the dorm and hand it to a guy. "Are we really going to.." Yoonjo whispered, trying to control herself not to cry and not to let her unnie hear how her voice would crack. Ara didn't know what to do as she simply made a small nod though it hurts in her part as their known leader. Yoonjo pulled her sleeve and whispered again. "Can't we just stay longer.. please.."

 

Ara shook her head slightly and looked at her sternly, without noticing she gripped tightly onto Yoonjo's arm. "We can't.. Remember that always.." Yoonjo shook her head hard as tears filled her eyes, falling down on her cheeks. "I can't unnie.. I just can't.."

 

"Can't we just do this concert tomorrow? Last performance.. I promise I won't bother to ask for more. Just this one. I still want to spend more time with them, and with you.." Her voice cracked as her knees fell down onto the floor. Her hands went to her unnie's hand, holding it tightly. Ara felt how cold her hands were, she placed her hand onto Yoonjo's forehead, pulling it away after she felt how hot it is.

 

"Aigoo! Jinjja Yoonjo-ah!" Ara shook her head and told the guy outside to bring some of their luggages. She brought Yoonjo back to the younger ones room and took a small towel to place it on her forehead. "Sorry unnie.."

 

Ara smiled slightly and brushed her hair softly. As Yoonjo fell asleep, Ara sighed to herself and went back to her room.

 

---------------


"Ready?" Lime asked the girls as her eyes glistened and held Nara's hand tightly. "Don't be nervous." Nara smiled and squeezed Lime's hand tightly. The others smiled as well, also Ara smiled faintly together with Yoonjo.

 

They went to the stage, standing on their positions, from left to right, Nara-Yoonjo-Lime-Alice-Ara-Yooyoung. "Hey you~ Welcome to my dream-" Ara started their song after Lime started with her few rap lines.

 

The concert went through with their songs such as Venus, Excitement, Love Appeal and more. After a few songs, the ladies went backstage. Yoonjo wasn't hot anymore like last night but her temperature is still warm. Yooyoung tried to dance even she had muscle cramps. Lime grabbed the water beside the table and Nara sat down, too exhausted as she closed her eyes. Alice walked in front of the mirror and smiled as she brushed her bangs softly. Ara chuckled slightly and sat down beside Nara, but that doesn't mean she forgot what happened last night, it still bothers her a lot.

 

"Time's up! Go back and you girls will sing a new song! Just sing along even though we didn't practice this before that much!" The staff clapped his hands and the stylists immediately fixed the girls' makeup before going back to stage. Yoonjo and Ara's eyes widened with the staff's words but they were pushed back to stage before they can speak.

 

Each stood on their places as the staff instructed. Some of them were confused on what's happening. Alice cleared before singing and stopped for a moment. "1, 2, 3."

 

[ Please play this as you start reading this part.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYyKdYP6n-E ]


The song started to play, Lime started to rap. "Uh yeah, a year has already passed. It's becoming three years since we've been together. Time goes so fast- times when we used to complain as we walked up the hill to our dorms. I long for those times, for those warm feelings, forever. At the deep place in our hearts, it remains as a memory. I hope I will remember forever, how about you Yooyoung?" All of them shared glances, Ara and Yoonjo were still confused on what's happening as Lime glanced at Yooyoung.

 

"Unnie, do you remember? When we first saw each other, when we didn’t know anything. Just like a game of ice tag, our first impressions were completely frozen. But now, we’re not just members but something more. Strangely, our signs keep resembling each other like.The warm sunshine, you too, Yoonjo unnie?" Yooyoung smiled slightly at Yoonjo, making Yoonjo blinked and started to sing along with her own lyrics.

 

"Woo can’t nobody do it like you. We’re always together, we went from friends to family. Let’s promise to never change.." Yoonjo looked at Ara who started to sing along with the members. "Loving you-"

 

Nara cleared slightly and started to sing. "Time has already passed this much, friend, how are you doing? Sometimes, I wind back time and go back to the old past when we were together. When the springs are all wound back, a melody that can’t be heard again flows. I still long for you, I miss you."


Alice smiled and held her mic tightly as she started her part. "This time won’t come back, this sweet time that is made with our melody. Even if what is seen with the eye is not everything, we are in front of each other, which is everything."

 

"I long for you like a habit, I hope I can turn back time
Although it might be forgotten from other people’s memories little by little

 

There’s only one of you to me, I’ll always call you a friend
And only you are the one who is by my side
Now you and I resemble each other so much, only one for me
Do you know how precious I think of you?

 

There’s only one of you to me, I’ll always call you a friend
And only you are the one who is by my side
(2 heart) I love you so much, I’m so thankful
I’m officially missing you (officially missing you)

 

Can’t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I I’m officially missing you"

 

The dim lights turned dark as they finished the song. Their tears were rolling on their cheeks, the members started gathering in a corner and hugged each other tightly. "H-How did you?" Ara asked as her voice cracked, Yoonjo bit her lip and cried hard as she hugged her members tightly. "W-We heard your conversation last night.." Yooyoung admitted and buried her face on Lime's shoulder. Nara's other hand ran to Yooyoung's back and rubbed it softly. Alice rubbed her nose and tried her best not to cry but she cried harder than Yoonjo did. "U-Unnie-ah.. You won't leave us, right?" Yooyoung asked and continued as she bit her lips. "You promised.." Ara and Yoonjo looked at each other and shook their head. "We don't know.."

 

The other members looked at them with their red eyes. "P-Please?" They begged, making Ara and Yoonjo breathe slowly and smiled. "We'll stay together forever.." The two of them whispered, making the others smile and start their signature greeting. "Hello~ Venus~"