Teentop

Non-fangirl's reactions

First up - Teentop.
So.. These is what she thinks the members of Teentop thinks about themselves:

ONCE AGAIN, NO OFFENCE INTENDED.

Niel POV:

I looked into the mirror only to see my own reflection again. I've really tried my very best to look good. For them. But always fails. They told me that my lips look attractive, y, seductive even. They didn't have to lie. Really. They didn't didn't know how much I have tried to my lips off.

# Depressed prince...

L.Joe.:

Why!!?! Why do I have to always look so good? It makes them angry and jealous. Is it a sin to look good? Why can't they just accept the truth? Never mind... It's okay, I still got my fans. Wait a minute. I shall take a selfie. With one of my eyes closed and no smile, it shows off my cuteness^^

# Over confident prince

C.A.P:

Why am I always invisible one? I am the leader. I should have popped out more than the rest. Am I that ugly??!
* pulls up his sleeves * didn't they see my tattoo? They are awesome.. Maybe I should learn from Changjo and take photos of my ABS more..

# Prince invisible...

Ricky:

We have a fan meet today and I am so happy! Although Niel says that I am always happy like a five years old child, but the fans thought that that's what makes me cute^^ Chunji says I act like a girl though, probably because he is jealous that I can actually act girly better than him.

# Princessy prince.

Chunji :

An awesome day, for sleep. I have got no time for selfies. Sleep is my girlfriend. Oh ~ my pillow! I will have a date with you! And maybe, maybe, I shall do more on my girl acting skills. It is my hidden ability. I can't let Ricky take over, I'm the ACE!

# Sleeping " beauty "

Changjo:

... Why should I deal with them again? They are IDIOTS. I shouldn't be with them too much. I might get infected by their idiotic disease.

* Look down at his abs *

Wow! My ABS are... abs... I shall take a brilliant pic of it and adjust my pants down a little to let the fans see my ' v, ' and wishes them a goodnight sleep. Dream of me!

# Suggestive prince.

---

Author's note:

My non-fangirl friend managed to recognise the members' names in this order:

Niel, L'Joe, Chunji, CAP, Ricky, Changjo

Reason:
-Niel: His distinct features...

-L.joe: She thinks that he is kinda cute, and also, he is my bias.

-Chunji: My other friend's bias.

-CAP/Ricky: I didn't have much of their pics to show....

-Changjo: she thinks is the most 'normal' member, so hard to remember.

So... anyone agree with her?