Strawberries

Love & Confusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Strawberries “ Cause you're hot and you're cold you're yes then you're not you're in then you're out S

he had just completed her schedules to be able to get by. There really wasn't anything that would had gotten her to do anything else because her source of happiness was around. Her source of happiness was always making her smile no matter how much work she had to do. But there was always a problem... she would never tell him that she was in love with him. She was always scared to even try to tell him that she loved him more than in the way she thought. In fact, for the most part she was working for him. Her life overall revolved around him. But she didn't want him to know that she was like that. Despite him already knowing to begin with. She belonged to him. She was his slave. That was the label she had made for herself when it came to being around him. However, she didn't know how foolish she was being.

Peaking into the room, she saw him laying on the bed, looking and admiring his own pictures. Over the years that she knew him, she never really minded how he was acting and how he was with asking her to do certain things that he would have been able to do himself. He looked up and made eye contact with her and she quickly hid behind the door, her heart beating like crazy.

"Jessica..." he called out to her, still looking at his picture. "Can you make me some strawberry pudding?" He didn't even attempt to look at her since he was still admiring how the picture of himself turned out.

She sighed softly and nodded. "I'll make it right now," she said, walking into the kitchen, putting an apron on before taking out all the ingredients needed to make the strawberry pudding. "He re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter