Chapter 3 (Can't stop)

Can't Stop.

All the things that run through my mind in that possible moment was...was...i wanted him to kiss me. To seal the gap and have his plush lips on mine. And then i bit my lower at the mere thought and he smirked, crushing my heart, pride, dignity all in one smile.
He stepped back and straightened... "Now...stop playing hard to get and show your self."
Huh?
He sighed, reading my blank face and he sighed..."i have never seen you..and now i know why, because you press your self to the walls...! and most every girl want me to notice them, and your hiding...please...finding you isn't as easy as it may look, i just happened to see you come here."
Oh...but i couldn't erase...aaargh! Shyne!! get a hold of your self!! he isn't all that special! he is just a boy with a dorky y smile that can make drop.
I sighed, when the bell rang and i hadn't even grabbed my books from the locker.

i stepped out quickly without thought and started jogging to the school, grabbing my stuff and in class.
By the time i sat i was huffing and puffing, when i dropped next to Hailey who was sitting next to me in History.
I sighed, and turned my hand into a fan and peered at her.
"ive been wondering where you are..., but i would never guess..." she was saying when the teacher walked in and she didn't finish what she was saying. I raised my brow at her and she tore a paper and started scribbling something and passed it to me.

HAILEY: ARE YOU AND CAGE GOING OUT?

For a while i thought i was reading my own things but i was reading, and my jaw hit the floor. 
Before i could write, a shadow clouded the paper and then it was gone.
and if walls could swallow me, up it would be cool...

I looked up and gasped...! like that...gasp of hearing the most outrageous thing ever!! Anyone but Mr. George...
He mused out loud. 
"well are you?" he asked, And i sat frozen looking so numb and my heart...my heart can't take this...how would it last.? 
Cage...now this.
Then he asked out loud..." are you and Cage...going out?" 
the whole class...gasped, and now all eyes were...wait they already were on me, now even more curious and girls sizing me up and he sighed...clicking his tongue.
"what i always tell me wife...you girls should be at the monestry." 
He walked away and Hailey sank lower on her chair and peered at me, mouthing a sorry before ducking her head under her text book, what about my mortification?
He threw the paper in the bin and all eyes snapped to it, and my eyes too...when he continued, i eyed it, and just when the class was almost done.
I saw some girls restless, and i knew...
I looked to my left at Hailey who had noticed the tension. Her eyes wide...and i gulped...i had written...i had answered...

and my answer...will be...just as the bell rang, and he was heading to the door, the sound of the chair grating the floor was enough to charge everyone to shoot out of their sit and a stampeded for the bin.
The boys were frozen! and then i saw...HAILEY on the desks, jumping...more like gliding, maybe because of her ballet classes or her swimming...she was there...and grabbing the bin and the whole crowds rammed into her and she put it in , causing everyone to stop.
Annoyed voices came, from the curses been thrown at her, or the low dissapointed hum was like music to my ears .
I dropped to the seat slapping against my chest taking deep breaths. 

"do you like Cage?" a voice asked, causing a silence...
everyone turned and it was Megan...the school newspaper holding a paper...right...right next to the bin.
she looked up in the most dirty smirk...that made my blood freeze and her eyes snapped to the paper.
"No...but he is hot, don't you think."

Okay, i know what your thinking...i was hyperventilating over that!!?
but really...i knew what people would think. 
She tore up the paper in disgust. "you...? can you look at your self in the mirror...its just a fluke that he has taken notice of you!
who do you think you are to have the hots for him, you piece of TRASH." she said this last part like a banshee... screeching and nods responded and then Hailey did it. She hit her so hard, the went hitting the black board and yanked her by the tie, slamming her head on one of the lockers. Megan screamed trying to grab her hair from Hailey's fist. 
Others rushed to help her...while i sat there waiting Hailey do her deed.

"what you think you snobs are the only one allowed to think his hot!!" Hailey roared and she kicked a desk making others jump away from her and she walked to me.
"let's go." she said.
I did not think twice and grabbed my stuff.

I always saw Hailey as the girl to smile and tiptoe with a very tough personality. You know she would giggle and smile, with that million dollar smile, but i never figured her...
I peered at her as she took deep breaths to calm her adrenaline.
she looked at me,..."ill see you later." she said and i watched her join the crowd of staring students.

I stood there...and took a deep breath. 
He walked in my life..and all this happened...well....i did nothing to warrant his notice, and everyone's attention.
I ducked my head and dreaded the next lesson.
the next lesson was talent class...it was like a book club but every Humanity major is required to do it. He was a humanity major...i was a humanity major.
I stood at the door...contemplating skipping class. I would risk detention for this...when a hand wrapped around my shoulder.
"why, don't we skip this class and we talk on how hot you think i am!?" he's voice came in my ear....