Two Friends

Gold Behind The Silver

"Is that all the Oracle said to you,my lord?" A hoarse voice asked.

"No.That isn't all the Oracle said to me,my dear old friend. He also given me a clue to find who they are." The one that called 'My Lord' said.

"And what was it, my lord?" the hoarse voice asked again.

"My, my. Very curious,I see." The King chuckled a little.

"Well..,Benjamin this is the only thing I could say to you right now." The King paused and said "The children that the Oracle was talking about are females and they somehow related to each other." 

Benjamin looked up to his friend,The King,who had a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Brandon,that wasn't all of the Oracle said, right?" he asked with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah" Brandon said while sighing then standing from his seat and start walking around the garden of his palace. He knew his friend was extremely curious about what the Oracle told him and he is being serious about it because he called him by his real name,but it's not the time to tell him about it.

"Why you didn't tell me all the Oracle said?" Benjamin said with an obvious tone of curiosity.

"Now isn't the right time,Benjamin, my friend.." He paused a second to bent down and admiring the scent of flowers next to him.

"I will eventually tell you everything when the time comes." He turned around and give his friend his famous smile. Wrinkles around his eyes also show while he smiled.

"You better do,or you will kill your beloved advisor out of curiosity."

The King chukled and giving a pat on his friend's shoulder.

"Don't worry,it's not like I'm going to die anytime soon....." Brandon said and walked away.

"......And you won't die before me" Brandon said from afar. Even if it's from afar, Benjamin still could hear it.

Benjamin watched as his friend's figure disappearing behind the big metal door. His friend's words were still lingering around his mind. 'I would not die before him? How come?' he though. Brandon isn't an Oracle or something that has the ability to foresee, so how did he know? He shook his head while standing from the seat and walk towards the door.

He and Brandon were friends since they were three,but he still couldn't understand how the little brain of his friend's work. Sometimes he would asking himself why he choose to pick Brandon as his friend. Maybe because his bright character that pushed him to befriend him. But,fate has it's wonder,right? Maybe if he hadn't befriended Brandon, he would've been a middle class person not a high class council member like now. He chukled softly at thought.

'I prefer being middle class than council member though' he thought.

Benjamin actually wasn't a political type person. He joined the council because it was The King's order. And he couldn't deny it as a friend or as a person in lower rank than him. Brandon chose him becuase he trusted him. And he couldn't say no to him when he himself knew Brandon wasn't the type that will give his trust easily. Even if Brandon has considered you as his friend.

But there was something still bothering him.

Something that was bothering him more than the way his friend thinks.

The thing the Oracle has said to his friend.

Darkness starting to take over the world? What was this thing called darkness? What kind of chaos will it bring? And who were these girls the Oracle has mentioned? And was the leader he had mentioned?

 

A/N: (

So,this is the first chapter

I know its boring and short

But,hey . This is my story,my imagination,So bear with it. xp

Anyway,let's meet at the next chapter ^-^