Chapter 1

King L

 

Long time ago During the 1300s hundred, Kim Rae Bin was crown king, He was a strict king that lets nothing pass him.He believes in destiny and hates anyone that will tarnish his name and kingdom. A week later,After he became king his wife queen kimiko gave birth to two twins. He was so happy to have twins cause it was a rare thing especially having both boys. Durring the twins ceremony, The fortune teller arrives to see their future and choose which one would be the king. When he arrives the king proudly holds the younger twin Myungsoo,The fortune teller/seer could see myungsoo sick,being attacked and everyone being killed by there enemy.

He smirks evilly and looks at the king,king Rae Bin waits for his answer and was happy when he heard the fortune teller say, myungsoo will become a king king like him. "what about the oldest twin L." he says moving his hand and making his wife comes foreward. she bows politely and shows L,When the seer looks at L The baby glares at him with his stern eyes,like he could see right through him. He flinched a little and gulp, then he looks into his eyes, getting a vision. The seer could see L as a great warrior and the greatest king that the world has ever seen. Also he could see something else but he couldnt put his hands on it. He knew this baby would be very strong and will discover something great. In anger he said out loud " THAT CHILD!!" he says very loud while pointing at L, " WILL BE APOCALYPSE AND WILL DESTROY US ALL." he says making L cry and kimiko moving L to her chest.

 

"what are you saying seer? L cant possibly be evil." says kimiko, defending her child. The seer starts making a seen arguing with kimiko. then he turns to the king and pretends to be worried " My king you have to believe me, this child must be killed before all your effort to maintain a peaceful and war free country go to waist." he says 

Kimiko in panic looks at her husband and says "My king you cant possibly believe this Right?" 

King Kim looks at his wife with a stern look then he says "Kill this child." 

Kimiko look at her husband,horrorfied. " my king you cant do this, he's your son." she says backing away

"HE'S NO SON OF MINE, HE'S NO SON OF MINE." he says then said "I ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD, kILL HIM." he says, The guards ran after the queen trying to get L and making Myungsoo cry. Kimiko ran all the way to the hill area thinking she was safe, suddenly the guards arrives surrounding her " I'm sorry my queen, but we have to kill L." says general Nam woo jang baby woo hyun father.

" please woo jang, dont do this. Please help my L." she says pleading, When he didnt reply she sadly turns around ready to jump of the cliff when a heavy wind appear, making her slip. woo jang managed to grab her just in time, but the baby fall of the cliff while crying. Queen kimiko watch as L land in the stormy water,going all the way down. In dispare she screams crying her heart out. woo jang watch the queen crying, he felt bad for her,but he knew if the baby lived lots of innocent people would die.

The king came and saw his wife on the floor unconsiouse, He asks woo jang what happend and he explained. The king gives the baby to woo jang and went and pick his wife up. Then he left,back to the palace. The seer looks at the river one more time before he smirks and leave.

 

On that same night, a spiritual baby boy started walking. He was by the riverside with his Mother, taking a shower. He ducks under the water making his eyes glow blue, watching as the koi fishes swim around. Just when he was about to come to the surface he saw a human baby under the water. curious he swam to the bottom to take a closer look,once he reached there he saw the baby boy in a hanbok. He pokes the baby with his hand expacting to see a reaction, when he didnt get one he sniffs the baby and move his head closer to his face. When he felt nothing he cries making his mom swim down to see him. 

 

She communicate with him in mermaid language then he moves aside and his mom looks at the baby. she was surprise when she saw the child and was even surprise when she saw him dead. sadly she picks the baby up and take him to the surface, Then she puts him on the grass. The two year old boy walks next to his mom and gets down on his knees,staring at L. "I have to tell your father." she says going back under the water and heading to the palace. While she left, the boy pokes the baby one more time, when he didnt wake up he cries making his tears go on the babies face. He watch as the little boys skin glow blue and then becomes warm. 

 

He touch the boys cheek and was happy when he opens his eyes. L looks at the boy smiling and looks confuse, he spoke in baby language making the boy even more happy. " who are you?" he says

"I'm sungyeol,would you like to be my friend?." he says

L looks at him with a poker face and says "No"

"PPweeeaze." he persist, but L still said no

Just when he was about to cry his mom appear with his dad. They both look at the boy who turns his eyes towards them. " I thought you said he was dead may?" he says 

" he was my king, I dont know how he could be alive. No human could have survive the heavy storm." she says, making the king even more confuse.

"It doesnt matter, we have to take him to a human village.You know humans are not allowed in this spiritual forest." he says

"I understand, I will take him to a village."she says before grabbing L and sungyeol. When she reached the village she puts L inside an old lady basket and watch as the old lady bends down and saw L in the basket.She search for the mother,when she didnt see anyone she smiles and took L with her. L looks at sungyeol and felt sad when he saw him crying and waving goodbye. 

Sungyeol mother looks at him and wipes his tears " Dont cry yeolli, you'll see him again." she says before looking where they left one last time,before turning around to leave.

 

Preview

Scene 1: a young men was playing games with his friends when he fell in the river

scene 2: Myungsoo was learning to fight by general woo jang, when he heard his friend laughing at him

Scene 3: sungyeol opens his eyes to see a beautiful men above him "who are you." he says

"I..I'm sungy-" he says not finishing his sentence when someone called the men, quickly he disappeared before The men could say something

 

 baby myungsoo

 

Baby Sungyeol 

 

 Baby L

 

 sungyeol mother

queen kimiko

King Kim

Sungyeol father

general woo jang

 

The seer