Haruman

Haruman

“Breaking news! DreamTea Entertainment released their new and improved girl group!” the reporter  beamed at the camera.

“I wonder who they are now,” Tony mumbled while lightly shaking his wine in a mini-circular motion.

“We now have Sojin, Jihae, Yura, Minah and Hyeri!” the reporter exclaimed then the girls bowed at the camera. “Every day, Girl’s Day! Annyeonghaseyo, Girl’s Day imnida~” they greeted then let out a round of applause for themselves.

“Eo.. They’re pretty,” Tony thought then sipped on his wine. Eventually, he got bored and turned off the television.

[After several months]

“Please! Let see if it’ll work. Just one time,” the manager pleaded.
“Aish! Arasseo! I’ll sign up,” Kim Himchan agreed half-heartedly.

TS Entertainment got him sign the contract so that he would debut with their new group named B.A.P. Preparations were done and the only thing they need is to release the prepared teasers, music videos and of course, the artists.

 

One day, while rehearsing for a show, Himchan sat on the audiences’ seat.

“Next performers!” the director shouted then Girl’s Day emerged from backstage.

Himchan scanned the stage and his eyes landed on Hyeri’s innocent face.
“Mwo?!” he stood, disbelieving his sight. “Lee Hyeri?!” he rubbed his eyes then looked at the stage again. “This can’t be. Am I dreaming?” he mumbled while staring at Hyeri.

“Ya! Kim Himchan!” Yongguk, the leader of B.A.P., called him. Kim Himchan can’t hear him though. He is too focused on staring at Hyeri. Yongguk got him snapped out of the dream by hitting Himchan’s head. “Ya! I was calling you,” Himchan bowed immediately. “Sorry. I’m so sorry,” he mumbled repeatedly. “That’s enough. The manager’s calling us already,” Yongguk said then left. Himchan followed after taking a last look on Hyeri’s face.

- -            --             --

“Breaking news! Girl’s Day’s Lee Hyeri and Mr. Tony Ahn were caught dating!” the reporter exclaimed then the screen showed photos of the said couple hanging out together. “Citizens have been suspecting their relationship. But whatever happens, let’s wish them the best,” the reporter smiled then television ads flashed on the screen.

Himchan rests his head on his hands. He can’t focus that much because Hyeri is alive. She is alive but is currently dating a guy.

“Did she forget me already?” Himchan thought.
Maybe she got into an accident before,”
“Maybe the doctor just lied to me,”

Himchan was filled with worry. His co-members just stared at him, not knowing what to do.

--             --             --

One day, Hyeri was so upset that she wasn’t able to control her feelings. She let out her anger on the supposed-to-be-date with Tony Ahn. There was no exact reason why she felt upset and so, she ran away. She ran to somewhere she doesn’t even know. She looked around. It is a park. She sat on a swing and let her tears run down from her eyes.

“Hyeri?” a voice mumbled her name. She looked up and saw an unfamiliar face.
“Do I know you?” she asked him.
“Maybe not,” he smiled then sat on the swing beside her.
“How did you know me?” Hyeri asked.
“I just do,” he nodded. “Anyway, I’m Kim Himchan,” he handed his hand for a handshake.
Hyeri shook it shyly, “Lee Hyeri,” she said.

Himchan’s heart leaped in joy. He is finally talking to the love of his life. But she probably can’t remember him. He sighed secretly for Hyeri not to notice. She smiled at him and Himchan’s heart leaped for another time. I missed this smile.

Hyeri stood. “I need to go,” she said.
“Already?” Himchan asked. “It’s still early,” he added.
Hyeri nodded. “Yup. Need to finish my schedule,” she smiled widely making her eyes disappear then walked.

Himchan pulled her from her wrist and hugged her. Hyeri was surprised.

“Whenever you feel upset, just go here. I’ll be the one who will wait,” Himchan whispered remembering his past with Hyeri. “I’ll help you and save you whenever I can,” he smiled then hugged her tighter.
Hyeri, still in state of shock, just hugged him back then nodded with a smile.

“I’ll be starting over with you again, Lee Hyeri. I’ll be your oppa. The one that you loved and will love. I promise that,” Himchan thought to himself with a proud smile.


Isn't it cute?! I made a happy ending! yay! <3
yes. this is the last one. 
I hope you liked and remembered the scens from the past one shots featuring Hyeri and Himchan XD
Thank yoU! <3