What love?

Half Vampire, Half Love??!!!

“Ahh…. My body’s aching all over.” Gui Gui complained to herself. “Are you okay??” Wang Zi asked Gui.

“Yeah… so… I’ll get going now.” Gui Gui said as she walked into the forest. “Honestly…Why did papa made me train Karate, Judo, Kung Fu, Fencing, Aikido, and Kendo if he won’t allow me in this path.” She sighed as she was already deep inside the forest. “By the way can you come out now? I’m dying of hunger here…” She turned around and she was already surrounded by 6 vampires. “6 VS. Me, not bad… let’s see…” She started to fight.

Gui Gui POV

Wow!!! After drinking Aaron’s blood I feel like I’ve become stronger.

End of POV

After she beaten up the 5 vampires she went to beat up the sixth one, she already won and was about to bite. She bit the vampire’s hand, but instead of the sixth vampire, she bit Aaron’s arm. Gui Gui did not realized it was Aaron so she sipped through his veins. She was engulfed by its deliciousness. When she realized it, she quickly backed off. Aaron held her hand and lift her up, and carried her as he ran fast through the forest back to the dorms. “What’s wrong with you??!!” Gui Gui yelled at Aaron. Aaron just his bitten arm and was immediately healed. Aaron then realized that Gui Gui had a small scratch, he was about to , his heart was pumping very fast, he controlled himself. Then Jiro came in. “Hey I smell delicious blood.” He saw it was Gui Gui and immediately grabbed it and . Gui Gui had no time to be shocked or panicked she fainted already, by the time that Jiro held her scratched hand her blood already made contact.

Aaron’S POV

Gui!! “Jiro!! Get out of here!!!” I yelled.  I caught Gui Gui in time. I laid her in her bed and her head was on my lap. What a beautiful face, I never really paid any attention to her looks, I just like her blood. Her hair slipped from her ear and I gently put it back. What a smooth skin. A vampire’s skin is usually pale and rough. But her skin… I just love her blood… right?? Aaron Yan Ya Lun Wu Geng Lin, You just need her blood. You don’t need her. But, this face, fangs and blood, what would be of her a reject? A vampire like her  should be the princess… Stupid Princess!!! Made me go to Earth and meet this stupid Gui Gui!! But.. I mean look at her!!! Ain’t she just an angel? All she need is a pair of wings and she can enter heaven.

The next day…..

 Gui woke up to see me in front of her, “What are you doing here??” She asked me. Sure, she has brain gap. “You fainted.” I said. “Ohh… I’m going to take a shower.” Gui  Gui ran to the bathroom. Its Saturday today.  After a while, she came out of the bathroom with baggy shirt and shorts, her hair was still wet and was dripping to her collar bones I can’t take it anymore, this feeling is overpowering again. *thump* what was that?? I can’t understand myself. My body moves on its own. I pinned her to the wall. I slowly her neck. “Aa…ron?? What…a..re…you…do…ing??” Gui Gui asked me. “I told you, I’d eat today.” I told her. But I know it’s more than that…. I just started to dig my way into her skin, my fangs felt soft then wet. Every moment I sip, I want to last forever. I started to feel hot, I wanted more, more that what was enough, but she doesn’t seem to mind. She even play along with me…  I continue to sip through her, her moans were wild. But it was still not into my satisfaction, I needed more. Temtations came to me…. This isn’t just food, or drug… But I am helpless right now, trying to be myself but I can’t. I can hardly breathe…. What’s happening…? I am not myself anymore…. I just can’t take it anymore. My heart is pumping very hard. I can hear my heartbeat. Loud beats ring in my ear as I continue to dig deeper, deeper and deeper. And now I knew, it was passion… I love her, not only because of her blood. I love her because, she’s her. This passion, I want it to be deeper. I stopped and kissed her, I kissed her gently and passionately. I broke my pendant that had a little bottle without breaking our kiss. I laid her gently in bed. I opened the bottle’s cap with my mouth, I drank it without swallowing and kissed her again. She realized it was blood, but we still continued. I played with with the blood. I drank half and she drank half without breaking our kiss. I can feel my spirit lift up. A small light ball of red, while we were kissing, came into her body from our mouths. I can finally understood when my ancestors said that this drink will be their blessing to my lover, my spirit was with her, she’s now a part of me. I am now being addicted not only to her blood but also her kisses. I never thought that a prince like me would…. Never mind I continued and continued. That night we did “it”.