My Lady 01

My Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Lady 

 

 

 


It's a sunny monday morning and Jonghyun slash Jjong also known as Mr. Blue at night in his radio program "Love Nights" woke with a very bright morning ahead thanks to her Mom who opened the window blinds so he would start getting up from his bed.


"Good morning lazy ! why not try getting up your and try loosing some fat!" her Mom nagged as early that morning.

 

"Mom it's too early!" Jjong growned covering his bloated face with a pillow and tried getting back to
sleep. It's a shame that at his age his Mom doesn't stop treating him like a kid.

 

 

"Yah! You rotten kid.. this is what you get from getting home late. Partying with your good-for-nothing friends. Don't you dare getting backto sleep, it's now 9am! Get up now and try looking for a decent job!" her Mom kept on nagging. It has always been their scenario every freakin morning specially if it is weekdays.

 

 

"Mom stop calling them useless.." he said still in a husky tone refering to SHINee Tau Sigma members which is also his closest friends. "And I have a decent job, FYI!" he added.

 

 

"Yeah, a good-for-nothing, incompetent, bad influence friends of yours! What else do you want me to call them?" his Mom added which made Jjong cringe as he burried his face in his pillow. "Your calling your job a decent one? God, Son! You can't even feed your soon future kids with your salary being a DJ of a radio show."

 

"For pete's sake Mom! Are we going there again? Like seriously! stop nagging me about everything everyday!" Jjong bursted out as he suddenly stood up from bed.

 

"You see.. this is what you've got from being in that frat. You're growing backwards." his Mom said and started to sound emotional which made Jjong roll his eyes because obviously his Mom is trying to revert the situation again.

 

"Enough Mom." he said as he hugged his Mom and kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Standing in front of a two-way mirror in her huge room. Kim Taeyeon stared at the signatured clothes she was wearing. A pleasant smile curved her lips as she was satisfied seeing her reflection in the mirror.

 

 

She tapped her heeled shoes and turned to her dog. "Do I look like a real lawyer now, ha! Purple?" Taeyeon asks talking to her 2 months old pomeranian dog named after her favorite color.

 

 

 

"Aww~ aww~" the dog replied.

 


Taeyeon smiled and walked towards Purple and squeeze her dogs chubby face and checked her watch for the upteenth time.. causes her in panic as she thought she was still way early to her appointment. It's the first day of her internship in her Dad's law firm. "Woah.. I think I have to go Purple.. be good while I'm gone, okay?" she said talking again with her dog as she got up and took her purse and hurriedly headed the door of her room.

 


She came from a family of lawyers. Her Dad Kim Nam-Gil was the former Chief of Justice of the Seoul Supreme Court who also owned a Law Firm which is known as The Kim's Deloitte and Touche Law Firm. Kim Heechul and Kim Young-Woon who is most known in their court name as Heenim and Kangin her two eldest brothers both whom also followed the footsteps of their Dad are the one in charge as the head lawyers of the family firm.

 


She was on her way out when her phone rang. It was one of her overly protective brother whose on the screen of her phone.

 

 

"Hmm.. hello brother?" Taeyeon answered.

 

 

"Where are you?" it was Kangin who called asking from the other line.

 

 

"I'm on my way.." she said.

 


"On your way out of the house I presume." Kangin said.

 


"Ahuh.." she just replied as she was busy looking for her car keys inside her purse.

 

 

"I thought you badly want this? Then what are you still doing there?" Kangin asked with an impatient voice.

 


"C'mon... don't start with your rants. I'm not going to get late.." she reasoned out. "Sh** where the hell is my keys?" Taeyeon murmured.

 


"Did you just cursed on me?" Kangin asked.

 

"No.. I'm looking for my key." she said with a rolled eyes. "Gotcha!!"

 


"I don't want you to look bad infront of our employees here by making late... especially Dad. You know that he's monitoring you. You wanted this, then try not to be a brat this time." Kangin said which just made her roll her eyes.

 


"Yes boss!" Taeyeon said with sarcasm as she didn't wait another blow of rants and immediately ended the call.

 


Her Dad never pursue her to become a lawyer.. she just did. She wanted to prove to her that she's never weak, her Dad with Heechul and Kangin thought of her being the only princess of the family and should not be working in a firm being a lawyer of someone debating for what is right or wrong. They had this old fashioned beliefs that woman should just stay at home and do the house chores just like what her Mom did. But she wanted to be different.

 

After studying in a law school with Kangin's recommendation since his Dad and Heechul both opposes the idea of giving her an internship in their own firm but Kangin convince the heads of the administrative to give her a chance which in the end got Heechul and their Dad's approval.  It was tough for someone like her who doesn't get the support of the family for her choosen career. It's also a challenge to compete with her brothers whose always at the top in school and always been pressured being a daughter of a former chief of justice and a sister of two of the most top lawyers in the country. She already setted her own goals although she cannot obtain whatever her two brothers achievements but being a Kim she wanted to be recognize in her own just like them. 

 

 


She ride in her car and switched the engine and waited for a few seconds till the house guard open the gate and starting driving her way out... just then when suddenly a sports car showed up in front of her car which made her car into halt as she stepped on the brake abruptly that she almost hurt herself.

 

 

"Just what the hell??..." Taeyeon cursed composing herself. She then unbackle her seatbelt and went out of the car to check if her pink porsche 911 got scratch. 

 

 

Taeyeon knew exactly whose the owner of the car as she furiously  walks towards him and knock on his window.

 

 

"Yah~ Kim Jonghyun! Open this damn window!!" Taeyeon cussing at him. But instead Jonghyun open the door harshly which almost made her lost her balance as she moved aside.

 

"Psshh.. what an arrogant!" Taeyeon mumbles.. her face were burning like hell. Kim Jonghyun is the only person who made her loose her composure and pissed her to the core.

 

"Move your car backward.. you're blocking my way." said Jonghyun arrogantly.

 

"Like hell? Do it yourself.. move backward or get back inside your house and never show me your face not until I drove out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter