It's already started.

Bad boy's girl

Your pov.

You were walking down the school hallway heading to your locker. Opening it you were digging through your stuff trying to find your math notebook. 

Ailee -BOO!

Your friend ailee yelled making you jump and hitting your head on the inside of your locker. You started cursing yourself for digging too deep in your locker.

Sohee- OUCH! damn ailee you scared the out of me and made me hit my head.

You said to your friend ailee while rubbing the top of your head.

Ailee- oops sorry. But have you seen kai today hes so y.

She said.

Sohee- yes iv'e seen him i see him everyday and hear about him everyday my crazy obsessive friend talks about him.

You said.

Ailee- well if he wasn't so cute then i wouldn't be doing this now would i, and plus i'm not obsessed remember i'm going out with taemin the best friend.

Sohee- yeah i know but how would taemin feel if he found out that his girlfriend was taling about his best friend 24/7 uh?

Ailee- don't even think about telling him. And plus taemin loves me too much to think that ok.

You rolled yours and told her ok. The bell rung and it  was time to go to 1st period which was PE. You hated PE so much but it had  Ailee, Taemin, and Kai but yet you had to admite that kai was y and hot you have always had a crush on him since your were 5  when you'll were childhood friends but all of a suden he just stop talking to you and starting being a player and having with different girls. He is really rude now most of the time to girls who he thought  were ugly confessed to him he would imbarrassed them infront of the whole school so you've never thought about confessing your feelings to him. And of course you never thought about telling  Ailee he  was your crush nor about being best childhood friends because she would go crazy, always talk about it, and even try to get you near him which you definitly couldn't let happen.So you walk out the girl's locker room in this.  The teacher told you you'll were going to play  volleyball and to get into groups of six and find a team to go against. Of course  Ailee and you were already together so next thing you know taemin and kai  were walking to you and  ailee. Teamin shocked ailee by putting his arm around her  waist

Ailee- AH! ugh baby you scared me.

Taemin- well i just can't get enough of you specially last night  wanna skip and finish.

He said ually, ailee hit is arm playfully.

Ailee-baby stop and no the gym teacher would notice.

Taemin- so. You know you want it to.

He said making ailee blush hard  while taemin was laughing, and you and kai were making nasty face when they kissed

Gym teacher-HEY YOU RASCAL'S STOP MAKING OUT BEFORE I REPORT YOU!

The gym teacher yelled making them stop immediately and you thanking the teacher in your head for catching them because you couldn't stand another chance seeing them make out with-out throwing up.

You notice kai looking at you so you looked at him and your eyes met  while he was looking at you he winked and smirked at you, you gasped and look away with wide eyes while kai smirking grew wider and laughed a bit. You  wondered if he still remembered you but your thoughts got inturupted by ailee

Ailee- ok so lets get started but first lets introduce ourselves, kai and taemin you'll already know me and each oher so sohee and kai your the only one who needs to introduce yoursleve to each other.

Ailee said while winking at you.

Kai- i'm kai.

He said

Sohee- i'm so-

you got inturupted by kai

Kai- sohee i know

He said while smirking at you, making you blush.

Gym techer- ok you got your teams and your oponentes let the games begin.

He said then blew the whistle all you could here were screeming and balls hitting floors.

LUNCH

You and ailee were sitting at your table in lunch when you notice that taemin and kai came in because all the screeming were heard you looked up and you and kai eyes met he winked again and made you blush with his killer smirk so again you look away and ate your sandwich. They were making there way over here it was kinda shocking because kai would never sit with you'll only taemin and that was because of ailee and you even sure if kai would come in the lunchroom before this but you were kinda happy.

Teamin- hey sohee, hey baby.

Taemin said while sitting next to ailee and kai sitting next to you.

Sohee- AHHHH! TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY! 

You screamed in your head actually happy that kai is in all your classes and he finally notices you.

It  was time to go and you  were walking to the gym girl's locker room becuase you left some of your stuff in there so you told ailee and taemin to ahead, while you were walking you couldn't stop thinking about kai how grown up he got and y but then started to think that he is a player what happens  if he is just trying to have with you, but your thoughts got interrupted when heard some foot steps behind you, you stop and turned around but saw no one so you countinued and walked in the girl's locker room, while you were going through the locker too arms cirlced around your waist feeling scared you said

Sohee- please don't hurt me, please let me go i won't say anything.

You begged felling scared anf freaked out thinking you were going to get rapped right her in school.

Kai- ha wow baby your really scared for your life arn't you?

He said making your eyes  widen realising who it  was.

Sohee- kai is that you?

You asked hoping it was and hoping it  wasn't at the same time.

Kai- wow. You know me good baby right?

He said  while whispering that on your neck, making you shiver.

Sohee- kai what are you doing?

You asked. 

Kai- I think we both know what i'm going to be doing.

He said making you shiver even more. He harsly turned you around to were you were facing each other and pushed you against the locker, you could feel his breath on your lips. he started buring his head in your neck smelling you.

Kai- mmm.... baby you smell good, i can't wait to take you right here.

He said making your mind go blank but came right back to your senses once you felt his lips on your neck making you widen your eyes, you don't know why your not trying to push him off but it just felt so good that you didn't want him to stop. But he had to.

Sohee- kai. AHH! Please stop.

You said while a little bit making you embarrassed.

Kai- why? Scared to loose your  ity. 

He said making you blush.

Sohee- kai i think  we should stop.

Kai- why? you know you like it.

He said. 

Sohee- please.

You begged.

Kai- why?

He said  while kissing and your neck harder, while you were bitting your lip trying not to moan, you tried to get away but he just pushed you against the locker harder making your back hurt and while you let out a moan making kai smirk against your neck.

Sohee- kai can we please stop, i don't  wanna start this.

You said while trying to hold another moan in. But what kai said made you shocked a littlle bit and with the move he made.

Kai- it's already started.

He said while rubbing your , rubbing your with the other hand and bitting your ear.

 

OK SO THIS CHAP TOOK FOREVER TO DO AND I'M COMPLETY SORRY IF IT'S BAD JUST PLEASE MAKE A COMMENT ON HOW THIS CHAP IS OR IF YOU LIKE IT BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE A RUDE COMMENT TO ME BUT I DON'T CARE IF YOU MAKE A RUDE COMMENT ABOUT THE STORY OR CHAP BUT PLEASE NOT TO ME PLEASE SUNBSCRIBE, COMMENT THX YOU.