Chapter 1

Distraction.

It was the first day of your life as a trainee at YG. You were a bit nervous because there were no other girl trainees left except for you and the only other trainees there were was TEAM B. You kind of felt sorry for them as they worked so hard, but they didn't win their competition. You didn't hate TEAM A but, you wished both of them had the chance to debut. After, the staff lady lead you to your practice room, she left you to settle down. You dumped your bad on the seat next to the door and you put the music on to break the silence. Music was like your medicine, it cured any worries or stress and dancing was your life passion. Getting too hyped into the music, you started dancing and singing along to the music. Suddenly, the door opened and 6 familiar face, walked in and started dancing as it was like a club. You froze as you were kind of star stuck, you watched every episode of WIN and you were secretly rooting for TEAM B to win. Bobby saw you standing still and he said, "Come on, dance with me". You were in a daze and you kept standing still, just like a statue. Bobby smiled at you and then turned around to turn off the music.  

"Yah- kids calm down. I think we scared her." All the boy started laughing, and Jinhwan turned to you and said,  

"Oh sorry we tend to do that. It's just out way of saying, WELCOME!".  

After while everyone settled down, and they introduced themselves to you one by one. It was kind of awkward as you acted as if you didn't know their names. Yunhyung asked you to introduce yourself to them after they have finished their introductions. You told them that you were a dance/rapper and that you have just moved to Korea from Australia. You were the same age as the maknaes of the group, so the boys told you to call them oppas and the maknaes just by their names.  

"Don't worry, ____. We will look after you, just come to us anytime." Hanbin said.  

 "BTW, has Manager Noona, showed you your new house yet?" Donghyuk said laughing. You shock your head wondering why he was laughing.  

"Well how do I put this? We are you new housemates?" Bobby said, smiling at you with his adorable smile. You instantly fell in love with him amazing smile, and in your mind you were happy that you were sharing a house, with 6 attractive boys. But in reality you froze again.  

"Are you okay?" Junhoe said to you.  

"Yeah I'm fine. Its just so much to take in, in one day."  

"Yea we all understand. Let's go home guys." Hanbin said leading the group outside. As you were about to get up, Bobby held out his hand to help you get up. You looked up to see a smile across his face and you couldn't get over how cute he was.  

As you reached to get your bag you saw another hand grabbing it, Bobby just casually carried it implying that he would carry it downstairs for you. You couldn't help but smile like an idiot back at him. Bobby ended up sitting next to you in the car and he naturally put his arm around the seat behind you. You were so glad that you were trainees with Team B, they were the most comfortable people to be around and you didn't feel awkward with them anymore. 

In the apartment, there were 4 bedrooms: one for Yunhyung and Hanbinanother for the makenae line and Jinhwan and Bobby had their own respective rooms since they were the oldest. Bobby told you to sleep in his rom as he was originally going to share a room with Jinhwan after you came. All 7 of you were watching movies and playing around but after everyone went to bed, HanbinBobby and yourself decided to talk in your room quietly. Since you were a rapper felt kind of closer to them them over the other members of the group. After a whileHanbin got really tired and went to bed, leaving you and Bobby alone. Since being alone, Bobby started fidgeting with your fingers and he brushed his fingers along your bare skin, while you were talking. Sometimes, your fingers even interlocked.  

"_______ go to bed you must be really tired." He said, smiling ever so cutely. "I'll see you tomorrowyeah?" You nodded as he got up he gave you a kiss on the cheek and left. You couldn't believe it, it was DAY-1 of your trainee life and you had already formed a liking for Bobby.  

The next morning, you woke up earlier than the others so you decided to pop out and grab some Mcdonlads for the boys. You wanted to thank them for being so welcoming and loving the night before. Bobby was the last to wake up, and he came over to back hug you while you were standing at the counter. One you turned around to face him, you were about to kiss when, Hanbin secretly noticed your intimacy and said,  

"Hyung, come at eat breakfast with us. "Without looking in you and Bobby's direction.  

Every morning Hanbin as the leader would say announcements or the schedule for the current day, reminding the members of what they had to do.  

"So today, we are just doing the same stuff. We have to record in the studio, but I have to see my family for a bit so I'll be there an hour later." Everyone nodded and headed off to get ready to go to the training centre. Before he left Bobby said,  

"See you later ______. Hanbin, when will you be there? We have to work on our new song? 

"Uhm I'll be there in around an hour or so? I'm only seeing my family for a little while." he said hesitantly. 

Once all the members were gone, you went into your room and practiced singing and writing lyrics. You heard a faint knock on the door and you jumped thinking no one was home.  

"OhHanbin you scared me I thought no one was home. How was it with your family?" You asked. 

"Uhm to be honest, I lied to the boys. I just had to tell you something important. Well... unlike the other boys I catch on fast and I saw that you and Bobby grew intimate but, I was wondering if you could just hold off for a while. I know your a great person, but with our debut and everything. And trust me Bobby gets distracted already without a beautiful lady in vision." He chuckled. He was so cute that you had to take his orders.  

"I totally understand, I have to practice a lot as well, I don't really have time for datingOmgosh I totally forgot that YG asked me to meet him today."  

"I have to go down there anyways you want to go together?"  

"Yeah sure. Can I have like 20 minutes to get ready?"  

"Of course. Take your time." As you turned around Hanbin said,  

"_____, can you not tell Bobby about our conversation? Last time I broke his relationship as well and the group was in this uncomfortable mood for a really long time. I don't want that to happen again." 

"Of course, I'll just lay low and not lead him in or anything"  

"Thanks so much."  

You and Hanbin headed to the YG training centre together and went up to the cafeteria to see all the boys having lunch. Bobby saw you with Hanbin and he asked, 

"How did you guys get here at the same time?"  

"His family dropped him at home and I was about to leave so we came together. I have to go to see YG, Bye Bobby Oppa,". 

This was going to be a hard for both of you, your intimate relationship had just begun but it was cut short by B.I. You didn't blame him but how were you supposed to hide a favor made by your good friend, when the person you were supposed to avoid trained in the same centre and live in the same apartment as you. You didn't see any of the members of Team B, but you wanted to get close to the other members as well but it was difficult when you had to avoid Bobby. Every time he attempted to come near you, you just went into conversation with someone else or pretended not to see him. It was hard for you, seeing his beautiful smile fade away.  

That night you were lying in Bobby's bed, suffocated by his scent lingering in the air. You were facing away from the door and you screamed when someone lay besides you and wrapped their arms around you.  

"Baby, why have you avoided me all day? I missed you." he said in his y sleepy voice.  

"No I haven't. I just haven't seen you around today." You said hesitantly.  

"I always see you laughing or talking to the other members 

"It was so funny how Jinhwan Oppa lost in the game he told me how----". He hugged you tighter and said,  

"Baby, don't change the subject. Why are you avoiding me?" Suddenly, Hanbin's voice was echoing in your head, "Don't tell Bobby we had this conversation. Don't tell Bobby we had this conversation." Without thinking you just blurted out,  

"I can't be with you. I have a boyfriend and its Hanbin". You couldn't believe what you just said, but you didn't have time to say anything, else you were in a shocked state. After hearing, this Bobby immediately, went out the bedroom door.  

After about 10 minutes, Hanbin barged into your room. 

" ______ , What have you done? Why did you say that?" he said.  

"I don't know. I panicked All I could remember was the conversation I had with you and then you were the first person I could name after I said I had a boyfriend." You teared up a little because of the stress from being a trainee and with this on top it was too much. 

"I didn't mean to upset you. I mean I just don't know what to do. I mean he would get over us being together but if we told him the truth, it'll be a disaster before out debut." He said putting his arm around youAfter a while, Hanbin told you to relax and you decided to have a refreshing shower to calm yourself down.  

After you came out, your puffed eyes didn't go away but you couldn't do anything about it. You went out to the kitchen and got a drink from the fridge whilst everyone was eating dinner.  

"____, come eat dinner with us" Yunhyung said in between big gulps of food.  

"Nah I am on a diet plus I had a late lunch. Oppa slow down, your going to choke." You said laughing. As you put your drink back in the fridge, Hanbin came close behind you and whispered in your ear, 

"Are you okay? It's okay, I'm just acting as your boyfriend" He said letting you know. You smiled to yourself and said, "Yeah I'm fine. We can just pretend to break up later or something. It's only a couple of weeks yeah?" He nodded cutely and you both returned to the table. You looked over at Bobby, and you missed him so much. His jealousy was making you depressed, he barely ate any food and his smile was constantly fading away.  

The next day you had the monthly assessment and somehow within the seating arrangement, Bobby ended up sitting next to you. Hanbin was in the front row and because of the importance of your assessment, you had momentarily forgot about your fake relationship. However, Bobby tried to hold your hand but you put him off and kept tried concentrating on what YG was saying. He didn't give up and he put his hand on your hand and as you pushed him off, you yelled.  

"Oppa, What are you doing. I'm going out with Hanbinstop touching me." Suddenly the world stopped and you didn't mean to hurt him. In reality, you wanted to hold his hand so bad. You didn't realise how loud you said it and everyone in the room was staring at you. You ran out embarrassed and you heard footsteps coming from behind. Looking down, covering you face in your hands, someone hugged you. You knew it was Bobby, so you kept him in your embrace. You couldn't hold it in. You had to be with him.  

"I'm so sorry. I can't do this anymore. I wanted to not distract myself and you from our training and I know you have to debut and all but, I like you too much. I miss your hugs and your smile. I know I hurt you but, I can't anymore. I just want to be with you. I don't know if you like me as well but----" you couldn't control your tears and you just kept crying and crying. Bobby used his fingers to wipe your tears awayHanbin was standing there next to you said,  

"Hyung, I am really sorry. I guess you guys can't be apart. I just didn't want her to distract you from debuting and it was for our own good and everything. But, I am so sorry." Hanbin had nothing more to say but Bobby forgived him and as he left, Bobby said, 

"Hanbin. Thanks for always being there for me and taking interest in my careers. But I am sure we can workout a way that me and ____ can be together and I can still concentrate on our debut." Hanbin nodded and left you and Bobby alone.You had calmed down when Hanbin left and Bobby turned to you and his gorgeous smile was back.  

"Oppa, I missed that smile so much." You laughed as you looked into his eyes, and naturally his hand found yours.  

"As long as I am with you. You'll always see it." He was being so cheesy so you both cracked up. When you looked down, Bobby tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and lifted your face in his hands. It was the first kiss you ever shared and you never wanted to leave that moment.