The Ceremony

Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the beginning, and I am thanking you all for reading this! I would like to dedicate this chapter to AFF for creating this awesome website! Bold is a/n

 

TO-BE-QUEEN CHAENA POV

The water surrounding my bare body was ice cold and had pale red rose petals sprinkled in. Today is the day, I thought to myself before standing up to get out of the marble tub to pat myself dry with a pale blue square of silk. Today is the day I become queen.

I pat myself then walked to my bed behind the four panel screen, that was a worn yellow with beautiful blue and pink flowers painted onto it,which served as a wall divider. On top of the queen sized bed (kekeke) was a beautiful assemble of what I was to wear for my cerimony. A white, flowy dress that was probably hand made paired with a long red kimono that had gold linings and decorations. The headpece was also gold, and my shoes were pure white.

I couldn't help but admire the pieces, they were absolutely beautiful. I wonder what my future husband,Giyong of the Dragon clan, will think about this! I quickly put it on the stunning silk and waited in my room for the maids to come and and pamper me.

If I remember correctly, the new King and Queen was not supposed to use their powers at the cereminy no matter what, as it symbolized violence in love. Good thing these silk garments are comfortable because I would wholeheartily object!

I was famished but it was a tradition to wait until after the ceremony to dine. We are to eat the delicacies in a specific order, an order in which I keeprepeating to myself. Dried berries, then a sip of wine. Then some freshly cooked cow, and a sip of wine. King and Queen then feed each other 7 green grapes and 7 purp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter