The Falling Boy

Of Angels and Demons

The Falling Boy
 
It all started when Luhan saw the boy fall out of the sky. 

~

Luhan was an Angel, and an Earth Guardian at that. It was his duty to protect the humans who lived in the world below, and he was on his way to the portal which took him to Earth  when he saw the boy fall.

~

The boy came from nowhere, like he had been chucked out of the clouds. Luhan had watched, mouth wide open, as the boy crashed to the ground, only a few meters away from where he stood, and it had only taken Luhan a matter of seconds before he was running over to the boy, bending over him and checking for his pulse. Once he was certain that the boy was alive, Luhan put him into recovery position, and stood back to admire his work. He had trained with the other Guardians in how to help injured people, and he was glad of this now (even though the instructor had screamed at them for hours as they learned useless things). The boy was dressed in grey, with a gauntlet on his arm and black leggings made of a shiny leather. He looked unharmed, although his clothes were ripped and torn. 
 
~
 
Luhan then realized that he was dealing with a Demon. Maybe it was the boys young appearance, but Luhan had forgotten that he had just helped a cruel and ruthless murderer. Joonmyun would kill him for sure. So when the boys sat up and looked around, Luhan was nothing short of petrified. 
"Who are you?"
Luhan gulped, words dying in his throat.
"Are you an... Angel?"
The boys said the word Angel with such distaste, that Luhan somehow found the courage to speak and somehow defend himself.
"Yes, and my name is Luhan."
He paused, thinking of how to say the next part.
"I saw you fall from the sky."
 
~

The boys scowled. 
"You saw that?"
"Yep!" Replied Luhan, almost cheerful because of the really cute way that the boy was blushing. Luhan had to admit that the boy really was good looking, even though he was a Demon. He put all ideas on hold after thinking that through. 
He was a Demon.
"Well, since you told me your name, I should tell you mine. I'm Minseok."
The boy attempted to get up and bow, but he cried out in pain, grabbing his back.
"Hang on, let me take a look."
The boy named Minseok bent over, and Luhan examined his back. There was a large cut going down it, and the wings looked damaged too.
"Show me your wings." Luhan asked Minseok quietly. Luhan whistled in amazement as the boys folded wings became massive leather ones, towering above Luhan, even though Minseok was kneeling on the ground. 
"The wingspan must be more than 8 meters" Luhan murmured to himself. Wings like these were rare, only found in the strongest of the group.

~

And on Minseok's wings were massive and scars. His left wing was torn and twisted, and Luhan knew now that not all was well. Minseok needed medical help, and soon. 

~

Or he would never fly again.

 

NOTE FROM EMILY!

Hey guys well this is the first chapter :( 

Its harder than I thought *cries*

Any ways to help me improve are always welcome! 

I hope it was bareable!