Memories

Memories

As I cooked breakfast, a healthy serving of pancakes for three, my adorable little son ran into the kitchen. "Umma!!!" he screamed.

I immediately stopped my work. "YehWook!" I said, surprised. "Don't run around the kitchen! You're going to get hurt!"

I bent down and picked the little boy up into my arms. He hugged me tight and murmured, "Mianhae, Umma..."

I grinned and kissed his cheek. I stared into his big brown eyes. I began to think of the memories. How did we ever get such an adorable son?

"Ryeo Wook!" Ye Sung yelled. "It's burning!"

I immediately handed YehWook to Ye Sung and turned off the stove and moved the pan to the sink. It was a good thing that was only an extra pancake. The good batch was already on the table. Ye Sung set YehWook in his chair and then rushed to me. "Omo~ Wookie, you're not hurt, are you?"

Ye Sung inspected my hands and arms. I laughed and hugged him. "I'm fine, Sungie."

"Appa! Why didn't you check on me to see if I was okie?" the little six year old boy asked.

"Because I know Ryeo Wook umma takes good care of you!" Ye Sung bellowed, tackling our son.

"Eat up," I said to both of them, serving them pancakes.

As I stared at my own pancake, I giggled. "What?" Ye Sung and YehWook asked.

"Sungie... Don't you remember?" I asked.

He stared at me blankly, chewing his meal. I chuckled. "We first became a couple... By eating pancakes..."

He laughed. "Oh yeah~~!!!" he exclaimed.

"Story time! Story time! YehWookie wants to hear how Appa and Umma fell in loves!!" YehWook shouted.

I placed YehWook on my lap and began...

*flashback*

Ye Sung and I were in high school. Classes were unbearable for all of us. One day, Dong Hae and Eun Hyuk invited Ye Sung, Hee Chul, Han Geng, Kang In, Lee Teuk, Ki Bum, Kyu Hyun, Sung Min, Si Won, and me over to their apartment. Lee Teuk and Kang In declined, saying that they were busy studying. Yeah... Like any of us believed that bull.

Ki Bum and Si Won said that they were going to visit their parents. That was more believable than what Lee Teuk and Kang In had said. So only Ye Sung, Kyu Hyun, Hee Chul, Han Geng, Sung Min, and I attended this shindig. The first thing that Eun Hyuk and Dong Hae suggested to play...

"Truth or Dare!!!!" they screamed.

Everyone, except for Hee Chul who was clapping enthusiastically, groaned loudly in protest. "If you don't want to play, go home," Dong Hae said harshly. However, none of us could go home because it was pouring rain outside. We sighed and complied to playing their game.

"Every time you refuse to do a dare or we think you're lying in a truth, the penalty is to eat this!" Eun Hyuk said, bringing out a plate of pancakes.

Sung Min's eyes widened. "Can I just refuse everything and have the entire stack?" he asked.

Everyone laughed. "I'll go first," Kyu Hyun said. "Minnie, truth or dare?"

"Truth! I'm not feeling the daring part of me yet," he answered.

"Do... Do you like me?"

"What kind of a kindergarten question is that?!"

"Fine! Do you love me?"

Sung Min chuckled and said, "No." And then took a pancake from the stack. Kyu Hyun grinned in triumph and kissed Sung Min's cheek as he began to munch on the pancake. Eun Hyuk and Dong Hae couldn't stop laughing. I eyed them. Something was wrong. There had to be something in the pancakes.

"This pancake tastes funny, Eun Hyuk hyung..." Sung Min said groggily.

"He's a light weight!!" Dong Hae screamed.

"You drenched these with alcohol?!" Hee Chul and I yelled.

Eun Hyuk and Dong Hae nodded. "Better start playing correctly now, right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Ye Sungie!" Sung Min said drunkly. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare..." Ye Sung said quickly.

"I dares you to... To kiss... To kiss Han Geng!" he said, hiccuping.

"Hell no!!" Hee Chul yelled, flinging his arms around the Chinese. "He's not kissing my Han Geng!"

"Hee Chul hyung..." Ye Sung complained, gazing at Han Geng for support. Han Geng shook his head. "Sorry, Ye Sung," he said. "Hee Chul pretty much controls me." He grinned innocently.

Ye Sung growled and reached for the stack of pancakes. They were really soaked! Only halfway through eating the pancake, Ye Sung was already drunk.

"They're all light weights!" Eun Hyuk exclaimed.

"Hey, you're a light weight," Dong Hae retorted.

"We're not!" Han Geng and Hee Chul proclaimed proudly.

"Truth or dare..." Ye Sung said slowly. "Hee Chul hyung..."

"Dare!"

"Eat five pancakes!!!" Ye Sung shouted.

"The pancakes are for the people who refuse to do the dare," Hee Chul snorted.

"Oh? So you don't want five? Are you scared of getting drunk?"

Hee Chul's eyes glared at him and he grabbed five pancakes and shoved them into his mouth. Some drops dripped down Hee Chul's mouth and Han Geng his mouth clean for him. "Truth or dare, Wookie?" Hee Chul said with a clear voice, a sure sign that he wasn't drunk... Yet.

"Dare," I said shakily.

"Kiss Ye Sung!" Hee Chul shouted.

"What?!" I screamed. No matter how much I wanted to kiss Ye Sung, since he'd been my crush for almost two years now, I grabbed a pancake and chomped it quickly. My head began to spin.

"Dong Hae!" I yelled, unable to hear myself clearly.

"Dare!" he screamed back.

"Tell Kyu Hyun you love him! Kyu says he's been feeling neglected because you spend all your time with Hyukkie hyung."

Kyu Hyun furrowed his brows and watched Dong Hae coming closer to him. "Saranghae, little bro," Hae said placing a light kiss on Kyu's cheek and ruffling his hair.

"Ye Sung?" Dong Hae asked him.

"Dare! Dare!" he shouted.

"Kiss Wookie! And I don't mean on the cheek. In the mouth, hyung."

I shivered as Ye Sung placed his hand over mine and leaned forward toward me. On impulse I shoved him away. "A-Aniyo~~ I don't want!!" I said loudly.

"Ye Sung, eat the pancake," Hae said.

"Why? Wookie's the one who won't let me."

"Fine. Ryeo Wook, eat it!"

"Never mind!" Ye Sung yelled eating the pancake. I stared at him, confused. After a few hours of this, only Hee Chul came out of the game still sober. "Come on!" he complained. "I've eaten ten of these already! You guys have only eaten four! Dong Hae, Eun Hyuk, what kind of alcohol did you put in this? It tastes good."

I just groaned. He was loud. I stumbled into the bathroom to puke. I drank some water and my head felt better. I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed. When I got into bed, I saw Ye Sung there, only in his boxers. He looked like he was already asleep, so I tried to quietly climb out of bed when his hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into bed with him. He pulled me so close that our chest were pressed against each other. At least Ye Sung's breath didn't smell of alcohol. It was smart of him to brush his teeth.

"Ryeo Wook," he said softly, my cheek.

My breath caught in my throat. "Yes?"

"Why didn't you want to kiss me earlier?" he asked.

"Ah~ I-I just... Omo~" My heart was racing and I didn't have an answer for that. "I just..."

"Do you like me, Wookie?" he asked.

I stayed quiet. What would he say to my answer? "Do you love me?" he asked.

I was still silent. "No? You don't love me?" he said. He was pretty much just talking to himself, but I listened intently nevertheless.

"Do you know what my dream is, Wookie?" he asked. "I want to live... In a house by the ocean... And with me... A little child... A boy. And this boy will be named after his umma and appa. I was hoping... That I could name him... YehWook."

My heart leaped out of my chest and I just jumped on Ye Sung. "Ye Sungie!" I screamed. "I'll make that happen! I love you, Ye Sung. Wait... Are you sober?"

He kissed me gently, lovingly, wrapping his arms around my small body and pressing it even closer to his. "Completely sober, Wookie..." he murmured.

About two years after this incident, we got married. Once Lee Teuk and Kang In left the academy, they got married. Hee Chul and Han Geng had married a year before us. Kyu Hyun and Sung Min had married a few months after them. And then Eun Hyuk and Dong Hae were the last ones to marry, until three years later we all got an invitation to Ki Bum and Si Won's wedding.

Hee Chul and Han Geng got a son named Heenim. Kyu Hyun and Sung Min had a daughter named Minnie and a son named KyuMin. Dong Hae and Eun Hyuk had twins named HaeHyuk and EunHae. Lee Teuk and Kang In had a daughter named Angel. Ki Bum and Si Won were perfectly content with having no children yet. And Ye Sung and I got our precious little YehWook. All was a happy life...

*end flashback*

"Ah~~ what memories..." I said to myself.

"Umma," YehWook piped up. "Can I play that game with Heenim, KyuMin, Hyukkie, and Hae?"

"Why'd you leave Angel and Minnie out?" I asked.

"Because I don't have a crush on Angel or Minnie. They're girls. But I have a crush on KyuMin! And Hae is REALLY kind to me. And Hyukkie's REALLY handsome." He smiled cutely.

"Ye Sungie! You hear that?" I said.

"What?" he asked.

"Our son is gay, like us!"

Ye Sung spat out his coffee and exclaimed, "Dammit! And I thought he was going to be the normal one!"

"Like father like son!" YehWook and I said, laughing.