emergency couple season 2

Emergency couple continued from ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chang min was ready. Jin hee's heart was pounding. It was their second time marriage. They were standing in front of the church.

*open door* they walked inside with nervous feelings.

The guy asked a few easy questions.. After that.. "You may kiss the bride" said the guy. That was the sentence that they were all been waiting for. 

Chang min pulled jin hee closer. He leaned forward to her. His lips touched her soft lips. They kissed. Everyone cheered.

They ride the wedding car. Inside the car..

Chang min: Dr. Oh.. Saranghae!! Dont leave me again like last time. I'll promise not to complain about my fishes again.

Jin hee: Dr. Oh, dont leave me again too. Saranghae. Dont rip my bags again ok!!

Chang min: ya come here you!

They kissed again.

Chang min: i feel so happy were gonna get childrens!!

Jin hee: but dont forget about baby gook!

Chang min: i wont..

1 month later.

A guy was staring at the window. He felt un happy. He attended chang min and jin hee's wedding a month ago. He was so angry. That guy was Kang Hi Seul (kang gary). Because of his uneasy ness, he called jin hee, who is pregnant now..

Hi seul: come to the hospital now if you wanna see me dead.

*hung up*

Jin hee was worried who that was so, she went to the hospital with chang min.

They arrived there. There was someone at the rooftop. They decided to go to the rooftop.

There, he was standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter