Chapter:1

Here and Now

                                                                                       tumblr_mia93nd8Zv1s11y7ho1_500

           Park Hana [You]

     "Mom! Why are you doing this to me..?'' As she storming off into her room, not even bother to wait for her mother's answer. Which would have been that she got a better job that offers more than the one she already have. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her. Its just that this is my 4th time moving this year. This has been going on for on for the past 9 years. Just me and my mom moving from place to place. Meeting new people constantly and leaving them after 2 - 6 months. All of this because of my stubborn father who never chooses to listen to my mother when we all know that shes right. We lost my father 9 years ago when he decided to go out with his alcoholic friends even though my mother was totally agasint the idea of him going and begged him to stay, but of course he wouldn't listen and went anyways. He died that night by getting into a car accident because no one should EVER drive when they're drunk. Me and mom were very devastated to lose him. I was sad, but not as sad as my mother. I wasn't close to him. He was like a stranger to me and because of him, me and mom have been moving a lot since then. As I was thinking about this, I didn't realize my mom came in

my room.

         "Honey? Are you alright?'' She asked. I didn't realize I was crying until my mom wiped away my tears and hugged me. 

         " I'm okay." And hugged her back.

         "You know I didn't have a choice, but to accept the offer. I know ou really liked libing here becauwse you made so many friends and finally felt like you belonged. I'm terribly sorry, honey." She said. What she said was true. I did meet a lot of amazing people here and FINALLY felt like I belonged. Growing up, I never was the popular klid. I was the quiet girl that you would probably find eating by herself away from everyone else. The girl that would sit in the back of the classroom and hope that the teacher would never call on her. Just pray that no one notices me, but it was different when we moved here. I wasn't the shy, awkward, and quiet girl I used to be. I was the talkative, outgoing, and I was willing to open myself up to people. But maybe moving again this time won't be as bad. Maybe a change is good and what if this place I'm moving to won't be as bad as I think.

        " It's okay, mom." I smiled at her.

         " Well, I'm not going to bother you anymore. Since you got a lot of packing to do." She said as she got up and left. 

 

                Kim Jongin [   Kai  Kim%20JongIn%20(Kai)%20-%2018.jpg

     I woke up as I felt someone tap my shoulder.

        "Aissh, Kim Jongin, wake up." My mom said." You're going to be late for school if you don't get up now." I eventually get up after 10 minutres of my mother nagging at me about being late for school. This usually happens every morning. My mom coming into my room and waking me up. I secretly like it when she does. Shows me that atleast someone in this house still love and care about me. 

        " Okay, okay; I'm up." As I slowly got up and kiss her good morning. 

         " Aish, you're almost 18 and you still kiss your mom." She said as she playfully smack my arm.

         " I love you too, mom." I said as I stuck my tougue out at her.

          " Just hurry and ready; breakfast is waiting for you downstaires." She said.

      He begin to wash his face, brush his teeth, and not even bother to brush his hair because its already perfect. He then put on his school uniform before walking downstaires for breakfast. Kai ran downstaires, grabbed a piece of toast and hurried out the door.

       Kai finally  git ti school with 5 minutes to spare, so he walked slowly to class. Of course, class went by very, but luckily for him 3 of his bestfriends were in that class; Chanyeol, Sehun, and Luhan. As the day progresses, it was finally time for lunch. All 12 guys met at their regular lunch table. They were all talking among themselves and enjoying each others company, until Chanyeol  brought up the idea of having a party this weekend.

            " Hey, how about we have a party this weekend?" Chanyeol said excitedly.

            " Yeah, that's a good idea. We can have the party at my house. My parents are overseas so its fine." Suho said. 

            " That settles it, party at Suho's place tgus weekend." Chen said.

            " Now, all we need to do is spread the word about this party." Tao said while on his phone tweeting about it. All of them realized what Tao was doing and took out their own phones and started doing the same. Soon, people were already asking them about the party. They're not suprised. Everyone knew them. These 12 guys are in a group called EXO, the most popular boys at school, and handsomest dudes you would probably ever meet. As all of this was happening, Kai was so focused of what his father has said to him the previous night that he haven't heard anything about this party his friends were planning.

         As the day went on and school finally ended. All EXO members decided to meet at the library to do their homework. Of course that didn't happen, they were all too excited about this upcoming party; that they didn't get anything done. About 2 hours later, they all started packing up and going their separate wats. After saying bye to his friends, Kai was off to his dance lesson which made him very happy. Kai loves dancing. Dance makes him forget about all the bad things that are happening in his life; it was a good distracting. Its not like he was a terrible dancer, actually he was the complete opposite. He was extraordinary. His moves were smooth, but at the same time powerful. Kai was often praised for his dancing skill by all the girls at his school and sometimes boys would also comment of how good his dancing is. He doesn't dance because hes good at it, he dances because he loves it and he has a passion for it. He just hopes his dad knows that. 

       About another 2 hours have past, Kai was getting ready to go home. It was already 8 by the time he got home and his parents were already eating dinner without him. He slowly and quietly took a seat at the dinner table beside his mother and facing his dad. 

            " Kim Jongin, where and what have you been doing that you missed dinner?" His dad said angrily.

            " I was at my dance lesson." He said quietly.

             " Didn't I make myself clear last night about you giving up your pathetic dream of becoming a dancer and coming to work at my company as the next CEO?" His dad said sternly. 

             " I already gave it up, father. Is there anything else you want to take away from me?" He said before getting up and going into his room without even bother to finish his dinner. He could hear his mother calling after him, but he kept walking anyways. 

     He had taken a shower and now was ready for bed, but sleep haven't come to him yet. So he was just laying in bed and thinking of how much he hated his father. He was about to fall asleep, but he suddenly heard a knock on his door and knew it was his mother checking up on him to see if he was okay. 

            " Come in mom." He said loud enough for her to hear.

            " You okay, honey?'' She asked.

            " I'm okay. How mad is he?" He asked.

             " Hes pretty mad, but he'll calm down eventually." She said. Kai only nodded at that. " I came up here to see if you're okay and to tell you that you will be meeting your future wife next week, your dad has agreed to the other company's' terms. One was that the next CEO would have to married their daughter."

        Another thing his father took from him. Kai wanted to kill his father. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       

 

 

 

        Ahhhhhhh. Finally. I know it was slow and boring, but it will get better. I promise. I'm sorry if there was grammar errors. Well, I hoped you guys enjoyed it and tell me what you guys think. Byeee. c[: