Love language

Love language

WOW !!! I never thought I would be a singer in Korea. In China yes, because I understand some of it, but Korea? Never in my life wouldn't have guessed. Well, but you have to enjoy life, and as I went through the audition I have to take what life is giving me. I packed up, said goodbye to family and friends, I boarded a plane relations Canada-Korea with the intention of conquest k-pop. And here I am.

 

 

 

*******************

 

SMEntertainment

 

Oh Big Boss is coming.

- Hello Mr. Lee - I bowed, but somehow he strangely looks at me, did I have dirt on my face?

- Lau Henry I presume? Nice to meet you. Come on, I'll take you to the room where Super Junior practice their new song, in their new mv you will take part. - said Mr. Lee, and without waiting for my answer came down the hall. I don't know what I would answer him, because I understood every third word. From his statement I concluded that he was talking about a team with which I'll work. I followed him. When we got to the right door where I heard the music, he opened them, walk in, and I followed him. In front of my eyes appeared a large group of young guys, from what I know they are older than me. There were quite a few, maybe 10-13 people.

-Boys !!! - he clapped a few times to attract attention – It is Lau Henry, from Canada, he poorly know Korean, so be lenient to him. He will take part in your mv, he will dance and play violin. LeeTeuk?

- Yes? - blond boy step out from the group, probably leader.

- Take care of him, tell what and how. - Leeteuk bowed giving a sign that he understood.

- Henry I leave you with them, I hope you will get along. - he said something and left. Note to remember: put more effort to learn Korean.

I stayed with them alone. I looked around the room. All were young, some handsome, some beautiful and ... . is this a girl? Uhhh probably not, after all, Super Junior is composed of only guys. I know he is a transgender, I didn't know that Korea is so progressive country. Super!

- Hi. I am the leader of Super Junior, Leeteuk . Nice to meet you -  he stretched out his hand to me, so I greeted him.

- Hello. I am Henry Lau nice to meet you all.- so that’s the start of my adventure with Super Junior.

That day I met the rest of the team, but the names don't register in my mind, too many people. I only remember Leeteuk-leader, EunHyuk- he will help me with dance, Kibum and Siwon-the only one speaking English, so normal that I remember them, and of course HeeChul- I mistaken him with a girl, Oops my fault :D

 

****************

 

2 weeks later

 

So for two weeks I train with Super Junior and I'll tell you one thing they all are GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! G-A-Y!!! Not that I have anything against, in the end I grew up in a tolerant country like Canada, but when they have the opportunity they pat me on the , cuddle, kiss or tug my poor cheek !! AAAAAAAAAA. A little more and I'll be gay too. I hope it doesn't pass with air? What I'm talking about, surely not. Just stay away from them and everything will be good.

 

 

 

****************

 

One month later

 

Liking guys comes with air. I fell in love *-* . He is such a sweetie, beautiful and his voice is amazing. Gorgeous <3 Kim Ryeowook is walking perfection. I want to cuddle him all day, talk to him and look at those beautiful chocolate eyes *-* I love him!

Oh I forgot to say that it turned out that only half of them are gay and the other half is bi.

 

 

 

********************

 

 

 

Two months later

 

 

 

I'm miserable () My life is hopeless ( ̯ ) He still doesn't understand me.

I tried and tried, but it was all for nothing. Korean is too difficult (>.<)So from a long two months I'm trying to learn Korean to confess love to my darling, but either I'm stupid or him. My accent isn't that bad to not understand what I'm saying, it's not too hard for him to understand how am I saying  'Saranghaeyo'. The only way that he is stupid and thinks that I love him like a brother ».« I've tried everything, I spoke to him in English, French, Korean, Chinese, but he still didn't catch at all.

 

 

- Hyung, can we talk?

- Of course.

- Hyung, I have something important to tell you ...... - I started to play with my fingers, I was so nervous -Hyung Saranghaeyo.- I looked with hope in my eyes at him.

- Oh Henli you're so cute as you blush and try to speak in Korean. Go and practice - RyeoWook said and left.

 

 

 

- Hyung, can we talk

- Of course.

- Hyung, Je n'attendais que vous, Nulle autre que vous, J'attendais votre voix, Vos soupirs, Donnez-moi votre air, Qu'enfin je respire. Je t'aime (I was waiting only for you, No one else but you, I was waiting for your voice, Your sighs, Give me your air, So that I can finally breathe. I love you)

- Oh, it's so beautiful. The new song, I hope it will come out well. Good luck.

- Hyung, it's not a song - but he was gone already.

 

 

 

- Hyung, can we talk?

- Of course.

-  Hyung, If you want a lover I'll do anything you ask me to. And if you want another kind of love I'll wear a mask for you. If you want a partner take my hand or if you want to strike me down in anger here I stand. I'm your man. I love you RyeoWook.(here Henry is talking in English not Korean, so RyeoWook doesn't understand him)

- You gotta teach me some English, I also want to speak as fluently as you. And now I'm out, I have a voice practice.

I tried to reach him with my hand, but he has already left. Damn.

 

 

 

- Hyung, can we talk?

- Of course.

- Hyung, Chang qing ge shuo qing hua zhi xiang rang ni ting qing chu. Wo ai ni shi wei yi de qing su. (I just want to inform you, I Love you, this is the only thing to say).

-Eeeeee - he scratched his head - Yes Henli,  yes, yes. Want some ramyun?

 

 

You see what I'm saying? No matter what I'm saying or doing he doesn't understand at all ()

 

 

 

*****************

 

 

 

xxxx time later

 

 

- Hyung, can we talk?

- Again?

- Yes, again.

- Okay, what do you want this time? - Ryeowook said.

- The thing is that ..-  suddenly I pulled him to me and kiss him hard. I found that actions are better than words to express one's feelings. And despite the fact that I pretty well know Korean I preferred to taste these loveable lips. He return the kiss, which made ​​me very surprised, I really wasn't expecting this. We tore ourselves away from each other after a few minutes, we needed air. Wookie looked into my eyes and said:

- You should have started with this and not with cheesy texts to pick me up.

What did he say? Cheesy? Pick up?

- This means that you ... ..

- Yeah I understand all the time what you were saying. But it was so sweet to see how you get tired, blush, everytime I had a problem to control myself, to not attack you and kiss away those red spots on your cheeks. You're so sweet and cute. - This time he kissed me. I cannot believe it, in the end I'm happy, my feelings are reciprocated ❤‿❤