Secret Soul Mates

The Flames Of Our Love Will Burn Brighter With Time

 

It was a day neither would ever forget about. The day a new young student arrived at the school, to everyone else it was just another kid but to a certain young, puppy like boy it was the day he met the friend he had always dreamed about. It was a typical Thursday, seated on the floor listening to the teacher who was reading them a book. Jonghyun always sat at the back on his own, living in his own little world.

Fiddling with the loose bit of cotton thread on this dinosaur T shirt. He hadn't made any friends since he had started the school just over a year ago. It wasn't because he didn't like anyone but he felt like he didn't fit in. No one got him or wanted to play the games he did. He had become  quiet and hidden away in a shell, usually playing with bricks on his own.

The teacher's had picked up on the young boy's behaviour and tried hard to get him to involved in projects and games yet it never worked. Mrs Lee the teacher even had Mrs Kim in to talk about Jonghyun's strange behaviour yet neither knew why he was they way he was. That particular Thursday a new young child had arrived, it was his first day and he was beyond scared.

The young foxy like boy had moved from Deagu, turning the page to start a fresh new chapter in his young life. Jonghyun was sat at the back of the class room once again, large brown orbs focused on the dark, fluffy carpet beneath him. Jonghyun fixed his small bang's sweeping them to the side to keep them out his large puppy eye's. His attention was focued on other thing's but listening to the teacher, he found story time so boring.

"Ok class today we have a new student. His name is Kim Kibum and I would like you all to make him feel welcome" Mrs Lee spoke as a small, young boy stood beside her. His finger's trembled with nerves, peaking up to see everyone through his brown bangs.

Key whimpered a little as most of the other children seemed to glare at him, like he was an intruder to their private space. The atmosphere around the class room was tense and could cut the air with a knife. Mrs Lee patted Kibum's shoulder, telling him to settle down once he hung his bag out side. The younger spent the day trying to get to know his class mates, heart breaking when other's would ignore him or laugh because of the way he was.

The young feline boy was a little different, he didn't like playing with cars or pretending to be batman or spider man. He liked to pretend he was a princess, living in beautiful castle. Waiting for his prince charming to save him. It was during lunch time and every one ran out side to play once they had gotten their coats on as it wasn't that warm. Key feeling left out, sat on the bench, swinging his little leg's back and forth, fiddling with his small, pale fingers. Dark brown fluffy hair blowing in the about in the strong winds. A group of about four boys came up to the younger, causing him to peak up from his lap.

"You know pink is a girls colour. What are you doing wearing it" One of the boy's spat out quite nastily. The younger bit his little soft bottom lip. He was confused as to why they seemed to hate him so much, he hadn't done anything wrong.

So he had a pink coat but his mummy had brought for him when he saw it, saying it suited her little Bummie. The young boy moved his gaze down to the floor, not knowing what to say and scared to make thing's even worse. Ignoring them seemed to make thing's worse anyway, the small group asking why he was such a girly boy and teasing him (more like bullying) him for his more feminine looks.

Tear's pooled in those feline eye's, brown orbs shielded with a coat of water, ready to fall any moment. Each word that was spat at him, made his head hurt and heart break, what had he done to deserve such horrible abuse and on his first day too. It seemed to go on for minutes, the teacher's too busy laughing at the other children playing about, laughter and playful screams heard all around.

The young boy tried hard to not cry and show he was weak in front of the bullies, refusing to even acknowledge them. The four boys surrounding the younger seemed displeased with about being ignored and took thing's a step too far. One boy shoved the younger backwards on the bench, causing the younger to fall backwards on to the cold, muddy grass. The tears just poured from his eye's, hugging himself tightly as the bullies laughed like it was one big joke to them. They didn't seem to laugh for very long though.

"WHAT YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" A young boy ran up to the scene he had witnessed. Jonghyun had stayed in the class room by the door, keeping an eye on the new boy. He knew how the new kid felt, being an out cast and no one wanting to play.

It made him go mental when he saw those boy's push the younger of the bench like that. Jonghyun wasn't dumb and had heard everything they had said to the young new boy. The puppy like boy pushed the one that had pushed Kibum, making sure to push him harder on to the wet concrete. The other three ran away from Jonghyun when the leader of the group was down and crying because he bumped his head hard.

Instead of helping the bully, Jonghyun went over to the young boy who was curled in to a ball, soft sobs and whimper's spilling from his now abused lips he had been biting. Jonghyun touched the younger's arm softly, poking Kibum with his finger, a small gasp leaving his more plump lips when red swollen feline eye's peaked up. Jonghyun thought the younger was a very pretty boy and pink certainly suited him.

"Awre ywo ok. Here lwt's go inside and get you cweaned up" Jonghyun spoke softly, he was rather speechless at how adorable the younger looked. For the first time in years the slightly older boy smiled a genuine soft smile, leaving his hand out for the younger to take.

Making sure he had a firm grip on the new boy's arm, Jonghyun tried to wipe off as much dirt and mud off the younger's pink coat. Leading the way inside and into the warm, the puppy like boy helped Kibum out of his coat and hung it beside his own on the pegs in the hallway. Jonghyun may be a quiet boy but he knew where every thing was, running back in to the class room and going through the teacher's draw to find some small plasters.

Carefully Jonghyun helped the younger roll up his blue trousers, small scarps on either knee and a few little cut's on the younger's arm were visible. Jonghyun stuck little pink plasters over every scarp and gaze making sure his new friend was covered and not hurting any more. Sitting down in his usual spot, Jonghyun got his packed lunch out and dug through what his mum had put in. Smiling when he saw the sweet candy bar at the bottom beneath his sandwiches. Sensing the younger not having a packed lunch with him, the older happily shared his with his new friend.

"Thank yow fwr hewlping me. My nawme is Kibum but I prefwer Key. Your mummy makes yummy fwood" Key replied, a soft smile on his bow shaped lips, taking a small bite of half the ham sandwich Jonghyun had given him.

A light blush tinting the young feline boy's cheeks when his tummy rumbled loudly. Jonghyun chuckled lightly, heart flipping at the younger introducing him self. The slightly older boy swore Key's voice was soft as silk and sweet as candy, he was perfect and better then any dream friend he always dreamed about. Jonghyun felt a sense of pride that he had made Key smile and made him feel better after those awful bullies hurt him earlier.

The older shared everything with his one and only friend, sandwiches, the candy bar, packet of crisps, a small cookie snack pack and juice carton. Their little private lunch was interrupted when a teacher came in and shouted at the older for his action's earlier, telling Jonghyun he was wrong to make the older boy cry. The puppy like boy only replied he did back what the bully did to Key and that the bully deserved it. 

Key felt awful that Jonghyun had gotten in to trouble with because of him, feeling guilty inside that his new friend got the blame for something he didn't start. Tears started to build in the younger's eye's again and Jonghyun didn't miss the sadness that twinkled in those feline eye's. A small pout became visable on the younger's soft bow shaped lips.

"Hey dwn't worry Kibmmwie. He desevred it ok, no more twears now. My nawme is Jonghyun" The older replied as he gently wiped away the few salty drops that slid down the younger's flushed cheeks.

Key smiled at the cute nickname Jonghyun had given him, his mum called him Bummie and now his only friend called him Kibummie and he couldn't help but feel so special. The younger sniffled and wrinkled up his little button nose which made Jonghyun squeal loudly like a little girl, he couldn't believe how cute his friend truly was and he had only known the younger for a few hours.

Key giggled at how funny and adorable his puppy like friend was, he felt like the luckiest kid finding Jonghyun, it was better then any Christmas present and birthday. Jonghyun felt his heart melt at the sound of the sweetest giggles he had ever heard. His Kibummie was definitely one in a million, it took a special person to be a friend and Key was more then special to him. They finished the lunch and played with the bricks for a while, building a small castle and some weird shaped houses.

"Yow remind me of a pwuppy Jjwongie. My mummy will swhout at mwe for getting my cwoat dirty" Key said, mesmerized by the older's large puppy eye's. The younger felt scared to go home, he knew how hard his mummy had worked to buy him that coat and now it was dirty.

The younger thought moving to a new town would be a fresh start and he thought he had gotten away from the bulling. He hated how he got teased for his dainty, feminine looks and because he liked the colour pink and rather preferred to be a princess then a super hero. Jonghyun gasped at the younger's words, did he really look like a puppy? His mum and sister usually and call him a dino pup.

Yet it was the younger's last few words that replayed in his mind, he could never let the younger be in trouble. Jonghyun with out thinking pulled the younger in to a tight teddy bear hug, squeezing him tightly. The sweet giggles tickled his ear's again and the genuine smile blossomed on his plump lips. Key had become his one and only source of happiness and in just a small amount of time. Jonghyun wondered how he could survive if anything happened to his Kibummie.

"Dwon't worry Kibummwie, I gwet my mummy to wash it for yow or I twell yowr mummy what happened. Yow rwemind me of a kitty cat, a prwetty kitty cat" Jonghyun spoke as he stared deeply in to those feline eye's gazing back at him.

The brown orbs sparkled brightly making Jonghyun gasp a little, he had never seen someone so pretty in all his life. He thought Kibummie was more prettier then his sister as well. Key blushed at the slightly older boy's word's, his cheeks having a rosy red tint which made Jonghyun want to squeak like a little school girl. Key smiled at Jonghyun's words, he really was his hero and saviour, his mummy would believe him if he had a witness to the incident that happened earlier.

Key's eye's widened a little, he had forgotten about what had happened to him earlier, Jonghyun had made him forget about the nasty head's that made him cry. Jonghyun had come to his rescue with out even knowing him and it meant so much to the younger that the puppy like boy cared about him with even knowing his name. Jonghyun was certainly one in a million and will forever be thankful for helping him and even popping several plasters on his knees and arm though some weren't necessary.

"Rweally Jjwong, yow thwink I'm prwetty. Peopwle made fwun of me becauwse of my piwnk cwoat and I lwook gwirly. Thwey make fwun of me becauwse I like to be a pwincess" Key mumbled the last bit out quietly, he was always teased for being more girly then what normal boy's should be.

Key always preferred to watch Disney movies with princess in them and they met their prince charming near the end. Key gasped at a random thought that had run through his mind, Jonghyun was like his prince charming, coming to his rescue in his time of need. He was the pretty princess that was being harassed by evil poop heads and Jonghyun came along to whoop their butts and watch them run a mile.

Jonghyun's jaw dropped at the younger's word's, people always teased and made fun of his pretty looks. That was outrageous, Kibummie was a very pretty boy with a heart full of gold, he was precious and very special to the slightly older boy. He never had a friend before but something attracted him to the feline boy, he saw the younger going through what he did when he first started at the school. Being left out and Jonghyun didn't want Mr pretty to be an out cast, bullied and alone. He wanted Mr pretty to be his bested friend in the whole wide world.

"WHAA no Kibummwie, pwink rweally suits yow. Kibummwie looks so prwetty in pinwk and is a vewry prwetty kitty. Kibummwie my prwetty pwrincess kitty" Jonghyun spoke proudly and honestly. His large eye;s twinkling under the bright light's on in the class room, his smile growing wider at the sight of the blush on Key's cheeks.

The older's body turned to jelly when the dimples showed and wow Jonghyun's eye's nearly popped out their socket's. Kibummie was more then prwetty, he looked more pretty then any princess the older had ever seen in his short five years of life. The older couldn't understand what was wrong with everyone else, so what if Key wanted to dress up and be a pretty princess, he is allowed to like and do what ever he wanted too.

Jonghyun knew right there and then that he wanted to help Key be the pretty princess he always wanted to be and should be. He wasn't going to let anyone else hurt his one and only friend and was going to protect Kibummie with all his might. Key never had smiled a more genuine smile in all his life and it was thanks to his newest and only friend.

Maybe moving to Seoul was the best decision his mum had ever made and needed to thank her later for bringing him here with her. Before Key could respond, the class came running in, hanging their coats outside and gathering round to listen to the teacher read them some more of the book they were currently reading through. Both started to listen to the story though Key was behind and didn't know what was going on.

Jonghyun felt so happy, finally having a friend sitting next to him. Sitting at the back of the classroom didn't feel so lonely any more and he felt more free. His closed shell had opened for Key and only him. For once Jonghyun listened to the teacher reading to them yet his eye's remained fixed on his bestest friend. The slightly older puppy like boy had never felt so happy, the story seemed to slowly replay a situation like what had happened earlier to Bummie.

Hearing how the main leading lady got teased and picked on made Jonghyun mad, it was just like how his Kibummie was treated. Instantly with out thinking, Jonghyun reached his hand out to the younger, taking Key's small, dainty hand in his own and holding it gently but with a firm grip. Key looked to the side and saw Jonghyun smile warmly to him, the younger could see in those large brown orbs that anger was washing through them. He knew the story plot was making him angry so Key smiled and squeezed the puppy like boy's hand softly to say it was alright and to not worry.

He had already forgotten about the salty tear's that had fallen, the cuts and gaze's that tattooed on to his soft milky white skin. The plasters that covered them showed a sign of protect, Jonghyun sharing his lunch with him meant so much. The yummy food had distracted him. The butterflies that fluttered wildly in his tummy felt so weird yet so right and made the younger feel all fuzzy and warm. For the rest of the afternoon the two boy's sat together hand's intertwined together, resting between their little bodies, glancing at one another every so often, warm smiles shared between them.

It was all new to both of them, never having such beautiful, warm feelings and to feel happy. Jonghyun honestly now had a reason to be excited to come to school now, seeing his Kibummie every day had him extra hyper, excited and bouncing on his toes. The teacher sat the book down, telling the children to get their coats and bags as it was nearly the end of the school day.

Jonghyun told Key to stay seated, rushing back a few second's later with both their coats and bags. While they got ready and waited for their mum's to arrive, both Key and Jonghyun talked about everything, joking about and laughing together. Mrs Lee watched on with a small smile on her lips, it was such a change from how Jonghyun used to be.

Hearing him laugh about and be talking to someone was such a huge step forward and it was all because of the new student Key. It wasn't long before the bell rang and the kid's ran out into the playground were mum's and dad's waited for their children. Jonghyun took Key's hand in his own again, rushing to show his mummy his bestest friend in the whole wide world. Both smiled brightly when they spotted their mummies talking to one another.

"Mummy, mummy met Kbummwie my bestest frwiend in the whole wide world. Isn't hwe pwretty mummy. Can Kbummwie come over to play and for dwinner pwease" Jonghyun asked bouncing up and down on the spot. He was so excited to show his mum his friend.

He didn't want to part with Kibummie at all and if he had is own way, Key would be living with him forever and ever, until they were soggy old people. Both Key and Jonghyun mum looked at each other wide eyed them smiled, they knew their son's had become quite found of one another in such a short amount of time. Before Key's mum could ask how his pink coat got so dirty, Jonghyun jumped in.

He told her, there was four nasty head's being mean to Kibummie and they pushed him off the bench and made him cry so he went and pushed the bully back and made him cry. Although Key's mum as happy Jonghyun protected her son, she wished he would of told the teacher instead but she could tell the young boy meant well.

She gave Key permission to have dinner with his new friend and would be over at half past seven to pick him up. Both Jonghyun and Key cheered and jumped around happily, Jonghyun felt even more happy to finally be able to bring a friend home to play and have dinner. Both boy's walked on a little ahead as they made their way to Jonghyun's house.

"Awre yow swure yow want me to stway for dwinner Jjwong" Key asked shly. He had never been to another person's house and didn't know what to expect. Hearing Jonghyun happily talk about making his dream of being a princess come true made his little heart flutter.

Yet he didn't want to intrude on Jonghyun or his families home if they had better things to do. Jonghyun just hushed him and kept on talking about everything possible. Both talked and dreamed of growing up together, thinking of what camping away would be like though Key whimpered at the thought of little bug's crawling near him.

Again Jonghyun hushed him and told him that he would become the bug buster and protect Kibummie from the little creepy crawlies that would dare set a foot near his pretty princess Bummie. That alone made Key laugh, the sweet laughter making Jonghyun's smile stretch to his ear's, small pearl white teeth dazzling under the sun that was peaking his head through the clouds. All the other kid's rushed off home, ignoring the two new friend's who seemed to be in their own little bubble, even ignoring the bully who tried to apologize to Key.

The young feline boy was too focused on his cute puppy best friend to care about anyone else. Jonghyun was the reason he was smiling and the reason he didn't starve to death during lunch. Key would never, ever forget the generous actions and vowed to make it up to his bestest friend who seemed to be hyper and excited that he was coming round to stay for dinner.

"My mummy has lot's of make uwp and prwincess stuff so my prwetty Kibummwie can become the prwincess yow always wanted too today" Jonghyun beamed proudly, he wanted to make the younger's dream come true.

He was going to be the prince charming that will save the princess from the evil dragon. Jonghyun frowned how was he going to get a dragon, he beamed as he thought of the perfect idea. He would use the family pet dog Roo. Key giggled and felt the butterflies flutter wildly in his stomach again, getting excited to finally dress up and be a princess for even just a few minutes.

Jonghyun was more then just his hero, he was his bestest friend and dream maker. Both Key and Jonghyun's mum could only watch on with affection, feeling so happy they had both found each other and bonded so fast. All they had ever wanted was their son's to find a friend and finally they had found each other. Both mum's knew that Jonghyun and Key were going to have a very special bond and friendship that will last a life time.

They even had a feeling in the future that the beautiful friendship could blossom in to a something rare, precious and very beautiful. The love was already there, the bright sparkle in the boy's eye's said more then word's ever could. The smile's seemed to have become a permanent feature, the sweet laughter and giggles was like music to their ear's. They had never seen their little baby boy's so happy and full of life. The way they already were holding hand's proved how right the mum's were, they were going to have something many people wish for and will get jealous about.

A love that last's a life time and just grows with each passing day. Already a beautiful golden glow radiates from the two giggling boy's, the way their eye's would met and the sparkle would twinkle a bit brighter. Jonghyun's mum could even tell when Jonghyun would gaze at Key and the younger looked back, her son's breath would hitch slightly.

They were both too young to understand love but it was obvious to them that they had found their soul mates in each other. The flames of their love will burn brighter with each passing day as they grow up and learn about the beautiful feeling of love. It will continue to burn brighter and glow brighter as they grow and their feeling's become more obvious and develop. who knew Key would find his secret prince charming in the most none princess way, yet he couldn't be more happy to have his puppy friend by his side. 

"When we gewt hwome Kibumwie, we can watch Wall-e. Have yow sween it Bummwie" Jonghyun asked excitedly. It had become his favourite film since it was released a few months ago. The adorable robot had become the object of his affections well now he has been replaced with his pretty kitten Kibummie.

Key giggled and nodded his head, telling the older he hadn't seen it yet but had been dying to watch it for a while. A soft blush spread on to his pale cheeks as Jonghyun squealed that they can watch it and hold hand's and cuddle under his favourite blue blanket when they watch it. It sounded so amazing and Key couldn't not wait to reach Jonghyun's house.

Jonghyun kept on talking about how his mummy will make them some yummy triple chocolate cookies and make them yummy milk shakes if they are good. The younger feline couldn't deny the thought of dressing up as a princess then cuddling under a blanket sounded like the perfect night. It was something he had always dreamed of doing yet his dreams really seem so good now compared to reality. Jonghyun really was something else, the younger felt so spoilt and all he did was cry when he hurt him self earlier.

Never did he expect a puppy like boy to come to his rescue and end up becoming the one thing he so desperately craved for. He had found the dream best friend and it felt even better then in his dreams, Jonghyun was more then just another kid, the fact that he helped the feline boy meant so much to him. Key squeezed the older's hand lightly, a small sign to the older that it sounded perfect to him. Both boy's giggling and swinging their intertwined hand's back and forth between them as they walked with a small bounce in their step, school bag's swinging from side to side as the moved.

Holding his hand and being the cause of the butterflies in his tummy and the increased beating of his little heart. Jonghyun never want's to be apart from his pretty Bummie and where ever Key will go, the puppy like boy will follow. He will protect his Kibummie and make sure the beautiful smile remains a permanent fix on the younger's bow shaped lips. Finally school had a use, it had brought two strange young boy's together.

Both lonely out cast. Never had friend's before and met each other through facing the same battle and never could never ever imagine a day with out the other. In just a few short hours they had such an impact on one another, it had become impossible to live with out each other. They were inseparable and their bond was only going to grow stronger from here on out. Little did Key know Jonghyun was indeed going to become his prince charming in future, they didn't need to worry about dates and stuff, they had already found each other.

They had already found their soul mates in one another. Both mum's knew from that day onwards they two boy's would be impossible to part, they will want to spend every day after school round each other's houses, spend the weekend's sleeping over one another's houses and during the holidays. Neither Jonghyun or Key's mum had to worry on school trips or camps as their boy's will always have each other to look after one another. The flames of their young secret love already was flickering brightly and both mum's couldn't be more happier to watch them grow up and witness their love burn brighter with each passing day.

Both mum's were so proud of their little boy's already finding love though they don't know it yet and it was going to be so beautiful to watch them go from friends to lover's over time, the flames of their love spreading around them and protecting them from the evil in the world, to burn brightly and show the world how to truly love. Both mum's laughed lightly as they watched their baby boy's skip to Jonghyun's house hand in hand, smiling and giggling at each other's jokes, it was all they had ever wanted for their son's and it was so beautiful to see their wishes come true.

Seeing Jonghyun and Key happy already in each other's company was more then their mum's had ever wished for, to have their son's find a good friend. They had found each other after suffering the same battle and all they will ever need in their life time is each other side by side, hand in hand  sticking together through thick and thin. Battling the darkest days and stormiest weather, together anything was possible.


A/N Hello lovelies <33333 :D

First off Thank you to my 19 Subscriber's <333 ( Ihonestly didn't expect many this time ><)

I hope this small bit of Fluffy Baby Jongkey was worth the wait :3

I apologize once again for the small wait :/ Thank you once again to everyone that has stood by me and helped me (Really has made me feel better and I can finally smile again now :3)

This plot (Baby Jongkey) was requested so thought I try it for my small come back XD

Comment and Subscribe lovelies <33333 mean the world to me ^.^

I will see you all again soon :3