Final

The Love of My Life

You woke up to your alarm clock ringing, breaking the peace you were having. You groggily sat up on your bed and rubbed your eyes, before turning off the alarm. You yawned and did some morning stretches for a few seconds when suddenly you felt a pair of arms on your waist, pulling you back down lying on the bed. You giggled at your husband's cute action, automatically wrapping your arms around his waist, too, while lying down. You looked at his flawless face and thought, damn, did you hurt when you fall down from Heaven?

You didn't realize you were now staring at him, like some creeper. "Are you done staring, baby?" Your husband teased, still closing his eyes. "Pfft, I wasn't staring." You denied, hoping he'd believe you. Your husband started to open his eyes, looking at you in front of him.

He smiled at you, "Good morning, beautiful." You smiled back, "Good morning, Marky-poo." You , knowing very well that he wasn't a fan of your nickname for him. He rolled over to his side, turning his back on you. He was sulking. "Aww, baby~" You poked his waist, hoping he'd turn to you again. To your expect, he started whining, "Sirrheo~!" You laughed at your husband's cute behaviour. "Fine, then," you started to get up from the bed, and sat up at the edge of it, "no ual activities for a week. Oh! And a silent treatment too. I'm going to cook brea-" Before you could finish what you were saying, Mark hugged you by the waist from behind and started to apologize, "No no no, I'm sorry~! Please take back what you had said, please~ I love you~~" You were pretending to be mad and were trying to keep a straight face, but having your cute husband biting your ears and kissing your neck while hugging you and while him being shirtless, you couldn't hold it in. You giggled, ticklish at Mark biting your ear, "Ugh, fine! You always do that to me," you pushed him away and got up to proceed to the kitchen. Before you went out of your bedroom you could hear Mark shouting, "Hehe, I KNOW YOU CAN'T RESIST ME, BABY!"

After brushing your teeth, you started making pancakes. You were humming to a song you were currently addicted to, "Dararatdadadadada baby don't worry~", when suddenly you felt a pair of arms, again, hugging you by the waist from behind. He kissed your hair and said, "I missed you." You blushed and smiled secretly, putting the last piece of pancake you had made on the plate. You turned around and kissed his nose, "Missed you too. Let's eat!" You pulled him by the hand to the dining table, him sitting across of you.

After breakfast, you took a shower since you had promised to accompany your mom to the mall. When you were ready, you took your keys and your handbag, kissing Mark on the lips, saying your goodbye. Before you close the door, you could hear Mark shouting, again, "Say hello to Mommy from her beloved son-in-law! I love you, sweetheart!" You laughed at your husband, before closing the door and proceeded to your car.

 

 

 

It was 9 pm now and you were showering, tired from your hang out with your mom. When you got out of shower, you received a text from your husband.

From: Marky-poo <33

You were showering when I arrived. I'm outside at the pool. Miss you :*

Your Romeo, xxx

"Pffft, Romeo my ." You chuckled and shook your head lightly at your husband. You were now wearing a pair of sweatpants and Mark's oversized t-shirt. You peeked outside your bedroom's window and saw Mark swimming at the pool. You smiled before going down the stairs.

"Romeo? Seriously?" You asked as you stand near the pool, holding a towel for him. "Baby Juliet!" He shouted as he saw you and started to swim to you. You scrunched up your nose and said, "Eww, what has gotten into you? Why so cheesy? Having that time of the month?" You chuckled, he was now in front of you, still in the pool. You crouched down to kiss him on the nose. "How was today?" He asked. "It was fun, Mommy sends her love to her beloved son-in-law, by the way." He grinned, "Aww, I miss her. We should meet her and Daddy someday." You hummed, playing with his wet hair. He stood up straight and took the towel from you, making you thought he was done. When you were still playing with his hair, you didn't realize him sneakily throwing the towel on the grass. 

"Sweetie," he called. "Hmm?" You were still playing with his hair, making it into different types of styles. "Give me your hand, I'm going out. Pull me." "Oh," you gave your hand to him and he held it getting ready to go out. "What do you want for dinner, honey? I think we should just order ou- AAAAHHHHHHH" Mark pulled you into the pool, making your body wet again. He laughed at you for being so innocent. "Ugh, Mark~! I just took a shower! Ugh!" You splashed water at him, making him splash at you back. Both of you were having a water fight for a good 30 seconds. With every splash of water Mark made, he was now closer and closer to you when finally he was this close to hug you by the waist. You stopped splashing water at him and put your cold wet hands on his bare chest. You looked up to him who was staring down at you. Thanks to the bright light from the moon, you could see how beautiful his brown orbs were. 

He smiled down at you, making you smile back at him. He slowly leaned in to close the only gap between you two. He was a breath away from your lips. You closed your eyes, and he smiled, slowly molding his wet lips with yours. 

The kiss was passionate and loving, not pushy and lustful. And you loved that kind of kiss, it was your favourite among all types of kisses between you and Mark. You pulled him closer by the neck and he held you tighter by the waist. For about 3 minutes, you both were kissing, having a little make-out session. When you broke the kiss to catch your breath, you opened your eyes and looked at him. He smiled at you and said, "I love you. I really do. I love you very much. Please mother my children." You grinned and chuckled, "First of all, I love you very much too. Second, Mark, I wouldn't have been married to you now if I didn't want to be the mother to your kids in the first place." He smiled at your reply. "Lastly," you continued, pushing him lightly to get out of the pool. "You made me wet again, I'm still mad." You said as you squeeze your outfit. You grabbed the towel that was on the grass and threw it to Mark who was now standing near the pool stairs, just got out of the pool. "Ooooh, baby, don't I always make you wet?" He winked at you as you looked back at him, "Ewww, ert!" You replied and started to go upstairs to your bedroom to dry yourself.

When Mark was showering, you were lying on your bed switching channels on the tv. Bored, you thought. After Mark finished, you shifted to your side and waited for him to lie down beside you. He sat beside you with his head on the bed's headboard and you immediately snuggled up to him, lying your head on his chest. He put his left arm on your waist and took the remote control from you. 

"You tired?" He asked. "Yeah," you replied while yawning. He chuckled and switched off the TV, lying beside you. "Let's sleep, then," he tucked your hair behind your ear and looked at you, singing you a lullaby. 

You were now really close to dozing off, but you had the chance to say, "I love you, Mark," to him and he kissed your cheek, your lips, your nose, your forehead, and lastly your head, while embracing you, saying, "I love you too, baby. Goodnight." And then you fell asleep in his arms, smiling and sighing dreamily, grateful to have this man hugging you, as the love of your life.