Life as a Fan Girl

JUST A DREAM or REALITY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve been a fan of Woohyun ever since their debut, June 09, 2010.

 

From the moment I saw him for the very first time in their debut song "DASHI DORAWA" I already knew it was him. He’s not my kind of guy, not even near in my ideal type, but there is something in him that makes me love and adores him from then until now.

 

I can’t stop myself from buying all of their merchandise, watching all of their concerts and even following them abroad because that is the only way I can support and show my love for them.

 

My family owns a company which my father is the CEO so I can survive this battle I started.

 

Believe it or not as far as I remember I only missed 6 events and concerts of Infinite and the rest I was always in there. Part of their very beautiful ocean, one of thousand fan girls screaming on top of their lungs.

 

Putting a lot of effort in making a fan sign so that their bias will notice them and one of many fan girls who wanted to be notice by him.

 

I do believe in "A fan can fall in love with an idol, but never an idol with a fan."

 

But of course all of fan girls have this hope, and I am one of them, hoping that someday Woohyun and I can be possible.

 

I know what I want and it’s him.

 

Since I am always present in their different events I decided to be one of Woohyun’s fansite masters so that I can share to the world how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter