oo1 / oo1

Thank You, 2PM

After 2PM were done performing their last song of the night, "Thank You", we, fans, had something in planned for them already. They bowed down towards us, huffing and puffing their breaths out. And, before they were about to leave the stage, the song began to play as the lyrics appeared on the screen behind them. That song was our song; the song that the fans rearranged for our dearly loved six men that did many things for us.

"I felt from the start, I could feel your sincerity." Hottests started singing as it also appeared on the big screen while 2PM turned themselves around to read it with their fans singing for them.

"I couldn't do anything, I was really happy and I didn't know what to do."

"Why do you have no confidence? Out of all the people, we can only see you."

We all sang, happily with tears. They were tearing up also, though it just started. We didn't do this to see them cry but to make them feel like they are appreciated even after all the bad things in the past that had happened.

"Because I don't have much I can do, I prepare this song."

They started crying now. They covered their eyes with their hands and arms. Then, they wiped it and tried to stop as they heard the chorus coming. They thought they wouldn't cry anymore but they did.

"So I thank you, thank you, thank you, and I love you, love you, love you. Whenever I listen to your songs, it always make my heart cry."

"So I thank you, thank you, thank you, and I love you, love you, love you. Because of the smiles you show, I can smile like this."

"Because I know that loving you will give me happiness." We sang along still while the screen started showing Nichkhun transparently first. Then, it zoomed out and now shot him, Junho, and Junsu (Minjun). It also started to move to capture Taecyeon and Chansung.

"I stand here no matter what just for you."

And, finally, Wooyoung. After, the camera man started to just record each member one by one. Crying and sobbing.

"Why do you have no confidence? Out of all the people, we can only see you. Because I don't have much, I prepared this song for you."

"So I thank you, thank you, thank you, and I love you, love you, love you. Whenever I listen to your songs, it always make my heart shake."

"So I thank you, thank you, thank you," Taecyeon turned around and sang with us, Hottests, then Nichkhun turned around too but didn't sing along because he was still tearing up, "and I love you, love you, love you.

"I can smile like this because of the passion you show." Now, the screen was fully on the crying Junho. Chansung, then, joined the other two who turned around but went back with him reading the lyrics on the screen.

"The heart of yours, the tears you cried, I will protect it all." Wooyoung turned around too and them it came.

All of them turned around and the fans and I started screaming. They sang along with us while some of us were crying, screaming, or singing along with them. 

"So I thank you, thank you, thank you, and I love you, love you, love you. When you show your sincerity, I know that that is the truth. So I thank you, thank you, thank you, and I love you, love you, love you. Because of the love you show us, I can smile like this." We all sang together. However, 2PM couldn't really since they started to get emotional again.

The night and song was ending soon, Nichkhun gathered the others to the front of the stage while Hottests were chanting their name as if we were saying it's okay and like we were comforting them.

"Thank you." Nichkhun said in the end for not only him but for his group too. Wooyoung and Junsu (Minjun) yelled something out to us but I couldn't catch what they said because of the other fans but it didn't matter to me anymore.

Then, they excused themselves out, "This has been 2PM, thank you!" They bowed down to us, then walked away still bowing but others still crying a bit. 

In the end, I was just happy to be a part of this fandom. We have been through their ups and downs yet we are still with them. Even if our personal favorite and best leader wasn't there also, we still know he's in our heart doing his own great thing while they are doing the same.

Happy Birthday To My Six Beautiful Beasts!

Thank. You. 2PM.