chapter 2

forced to marry Bambam

“What to know what she was doing today after she saw us kissing she was on a date!!” Hye mi yelled.
“What do you mean?” Sehun asked.
“Yah Go Hye Mi mind your own business and what you want Sehun to hind that you did it and not him!” I yelled.
Her eyes widened she stayed quiet.
“What can’t he say anything about that?” I asked. “Oh and that date I can explain, but I don’t have to explain it to you Hye Mi so get lost.”
“Excuse me,” Hye mi said.
“You heard right get lost you a friend for 4 years and you betrayed me I can’t forgive that,” I said.
“You say you can’t forgive me but look at you your talking to Sehun, but you can’t talk to me like you said we been friends for 4 years and you’re picking a guy over your best friend!” she yelled.
“I didn’t even pick Sehun over you I was going to get the info from both side but now I know the truth,” I said.
“What?” Hye Mi said.
“Yeah nice knowing you, there the door do use it,” I said.
“This isn’t your house you can’t kick me out,” she said.
“Yes I can,” I said.
I went up to her and started pushing her back the door. When we were near the door she pushed me back.
“What gives you the right?” she said.
“Sehun where your umbrella’s at?” I asked Sehun. He ran to the side and gave me a long umbrella.
“Thanks,” I said I pushed her.
I grabbed the umbrella and started hitting her with it until she left the door step. She fell on her .
“Don’t talk, call, text, lose everything that I gave you and get lost!” I said.
I walked back in and but the umbrella down, Sehun was sitting down on the couch. He looked up when I closed the door.
“Hana what did she mean by date,” he asked.
“It’s nothing I can tell you later, let’s go to sleep I am tried,” I told him.
“Tell me first,” he said.
“Do I really have too?” I asked him.
“Yes what’s up with the date?” he asked.
“Okay but can we go upstairs?” I asked.
He got up and walked up stairs I followed. *how am I going to tell him that I am forced to marry him when I found out everything.* I went upstairs and into Sehun room.
“Oppa, if I tell you promise you won’t get mad?” I asked.
“No I promise,” he said.
“I am getting married,” I said.
“What?! Married?!” he yelled.
“You said you weren’t going to get mad,” I said.
“You don’t want me to get mad when you’re getting married,” he said.
“Well it is not my fault I have no choice anyway,” I said.
He got up and was walking out the door, I got up I ran to him I hugged him.
“Don’t be mad, please you’re the only friend I have left,” I said.
He pushed my hands down and left downstairs. I felt hot tears trailing down my cheeks. I went in his room I got a pen and I piece of paper.
 
 
Dear Sehun,
I hope you can forgive me I am sorry but I just found out I hope we can be friends, well I think I should leave sense your mad sorry. I will see you later.
Love Hana.
 
Got my high heels and I left my dress. I went down stairs. I looked out the window, the rain stopped. I heard a noise coming from the back.  I ignored it knowing it was Sehun. I walked outside.  I can’t wear high heels with this outfit. I decide to walk barefooted home. I was cold thanks to the rain, I didn’t have a coat, shoes, it started to rain again I had a block to go I was freezing. Bambam had my phone I didn’t have my purse I left it in Bambam car, I arrived at my house. Bambam car was there. I walked up and on the door. I opened it. My mom, Bambam mom, Bambam where siting on the couch. I started feeling dizzy.
“Hana why are you all wet?” My mom asked.
“Yah Hana How can you leave like that?” Bambam asked.
I felt dizzy and I didn’t feel good.
“I’m sorry it just that….” I out.
 
Bambam p.o.v   
Hana came in she was all wet from the rain she wasn’t wearing the dress she was wearing boy clothes. She was barefooted, I was raining, and she didn’t have a coat. She must have been freezing.
“Hana why are you all wet?” Her mom asked.
“Yah Hana how can you leave like that,” I asked.
I saw her move to the sides. She might be shaking because she cold.
“I’m sorry it just that……” she fainted.
“Hana,” her mom yelled. My mom and Mrs. Park ran next to her.
I quickly went and picked her up bridal style and took her up to her room. Her mom and my mom where following me.
“I will take care of her, you both should rest,” I said.
“Oh okay,” they said.
I went inside. I got polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=131722200 I put it on her. I dried her hair, I went in the restroom and got another towel wet it, I put it on her forehead and I sat by her. I went downstairs to get drinking water, and medicine.
My mom and Mrs. Park where still up.  My mom called.
“Bambam is Hana okay?” my mom asked.
“She has a light fever so I am going to give her medicine,” I said.
“Oh okay, well for tonight sleep here and tomorrow you will go see your guy’s house,” Hana mom said my mom agreed too.
“Okay I am going to go and give Hana her medicine,” I said. They nodded and I went upstairs and Hana was sitting down.
“Hana you should lay down,” I said.
“How did I get in this,” Hana asked. She pointed at the clothes she was wearing. “How did I get here?”
“I changed you and I carried you,” I told her.
“You changed me?!?!?! You ert,” she yelled and started hitting me with a pillow.
“Looks like your better now, were you just playing around so I could carry you around?” I asked.  
She got the pillow again. She was about to hit me when they knocked on the door.
“Is everything okay?” her mom asked.
“Mom Bambam is a,” I ran up to Hana and covered .
“Everything is okay,” I said.
“Okay, well I am your mom left and I going to bed,” her mom said.
“Okay good night,” I said.
She left and Hana bit my hand.
“Ouch!” I yelled.
“Hahaha you baby,” Hana said. Taking her tongue out.
“Yeah says the one that is acting like a little kid,” I said. “Anyway drink you medicine.”
I put the medicine and water on the bed stand. I went down stairs. I got my bag of clothes and went back upstairs into her room.
“Bambam I am sorry for calling you a ert I shouldn’t have you been taking care of me and I acted like a ,” Hana said.
I ignored it and went in the restroom. I need to shower. I the water and got in the water was cold just the way I like it.
 
 
Hana p.o.v.
 
Bambam left I heard him going down stairs. I notice that I was being a to him. I heard him coming back stairs. He came in to my room.
“Bambam I am sorry for calling you a ert I shouldn’t have you been taking care of me and I acted like a ,” I said.
He ignored me and went in the restroom. I heard the water running. I just sighed and took my medicine sense Bambam told me to drink it. My stomach growled. I went down stairs in the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator.
“What should I get it,” I asked myself.
I grabbed a sour apple, lemon, and chill powered. I got a bowl and knife with the cutting board. I cut the apple and the lemon, I put the apple put the lemon juice and chill power. I went to the living room and the TV.  I put on a movie I liked. It called, a perfect match. I loved this movie. It been an hour, I guess Bambam fell asleep or something. I finished the movie, my apple. I didn’t want to go upstairs yet so I just went to the patio. I got a blanket. The rain stopped, the air was good. There was no clouds in the sky. The stars where twinkling up in the sky. It was beautiful, tears rolled down my cheeks. I know everything is beautiful, the sky, the view, the air. I felt sad though, today was ty, I lost my friend, I don’t know anything about Sehun, I lost everything, but I did gain something but I really don’t know him. I wonder if Sehun told Exo. I started walking inside. I was going up stairs to my room. Bambam was laying down on the bed. He had his eyes close.
*how can he lay down in a girls bed?* I asked myself. 

A/N: enjoy