SM?

SNSD:Life as a Trainee

The teenager ran as fast as she could to her Cousin's studio. She pushed open the door as soon as she got there, and pushed her way through people. "Hey!" "Watch it!" "Chaeyeon?!" "Jung!!" She called back without looking. "Sorry!"

 

She was late...again. This hasn't been her second time though. She would miss them occasionally. But she has many things to do. Like, taking care of her little cousin. Her uncle wouldn't always pay attention. And her aunt would be at work, helping babies. And then she would have to babysit other people's kids. "Mmhm!" A voice cleared their throat...or at least she thought they were. Chaeyeon jumped then turned around. She faced her cousin's direction, giving a sly nervous smile. "Hey there SaRa." SaRa a her cousin, already turning 17 this year. She was a trainee, but was able to help other kids still... Somehow. 

"annyeonghaseyo!"

"Save it." SaRa said, walking off. Shonie, confused, followed her. SaRa sat on the window edge, looking outside as the breeze slipped in. "So, where were you?" "I was at home." 

 

"Sleeping still I assume?" 

"Yeesh, give me a break will ya? You and Aunt Marzia are on my case 100℅." Shonie complained. SaRa turned to her with a surprised look. "Really?"

(SaRa at the moment)

 

"Yes really."

 

SaRa smiled. 'I'm gonna miss those complaints when she-'

"What are we here for anyway?" Shonie asked, looking around. The place was clean, nothing stuffed in it like the next room across, which were all the kids their age dancing in with the music blasting. "what are we here for? No, it was you who followed me here." SaRa corrected. Shonie shook her head. 

"We're here because you are in for a treat."

"What?"

SaRa picked up a computer not far from her and then showed it to Shonie. Shonie looked at it, and once she saw it............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

 

The teens next door stopped their dancing to cover their ears and look where Shonie and SaRa were.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not going to be able to update as much because of school and phone/computer privilege. :( having an unfair mom sorry it's short

 

PS this is how her face looks like when screaming

Jk! I bet you guys were like:

But it was more like this for her

 

Kk I'm done. But u gotta love jhonny deep though <3 he is funny