a wounded man

hope again ...

 ''Heechul!!!Get up you little lazy.''said leeteuk to his younger brother , but he just ignored him,moaned and turned his body to the other side of bed...

''Oh !! Come on,I don't have so much time I should go and work
and I'm not going to let you miss your first day of school !!''
Heechul still ignored him..
''Ok , you made me angry right now!!why you always...''
a tight hug cut his words,Leeteuk smiled he loves his little brother and he can give on everything just for him...
after all he don't have nothing but him they were just two orphans who are fighting for their lives in a very cruel and a harsh world
Heechul feels guilty for his brother , he knew that his older brother was suffering very much he was workind hard and studying in the university he barely sleep heechul felt that he was depending so much on him ..
''now go and prepare yourself for school we don't want you to be late at your first day at school ,are we !??''said Leeteuk and pinched his cheek Heechul just nodded and smiled warmly..

 

†††††††††††††††††††★★★★★★★★★★

 

 

Hyung...Hyung!!!."Said the little boy under his breath...

"Minnie !!"He smiled warmly and hugged the other...

"I missezd you."

"Hyung...I can't breath !!!.".

" Sorry."

"Where have you been all the summer?,I didn't see you even once."Sungmin wondered at his tone.

"I ...I was spending the summer at jeju Island."He lied actually he was at jeju but he was doing a summer job there with his brother to offer money....

"You are lucky Hyung last time we went there we had so much fun."

"yeah...I guess.."

Sungmin was Heechul's best friend since their childhood he know how much his hyung had suffered after his parents had passed away some years ago,and since that time he had been always on his side supporting him and Heechul was really thankful to him ...

************** 

 

 The flight from China had been uneventful and the scenery spectacular.

Hangeng kept his nose close to the window ...

snowcapped peaks seemed to touch the sky; galciers  and glistening mountain lakes beckoned to him then disappeared...

Benath a layer of clouds as the plane approached Korea ...

He had bad memoires about this town..

He hate everything here 

He drunk his coffe while leaning his head against  the window ...

 The trip is almost over.. 

*******

"Hi ... let me guess, you are mr Tan Hangeng." smiled the tall handsome man ..

"and who are you?!?." He raised an eyebrow ,

"Choi Siwon your father's business partner.. He was  talking a lot about you and how proud he is of you. He loved you  .." the younger smiled warmly.. He brought him bad memoirs...

So this is Choi Siwon ...He is so young to be a business man but he seems nice I guess ...He thought

"Hey come on let me show you the company and the house where you will spend the night .."

"Ok.." 

"we will start tomorrow ... I will send you someone to get you here and if you need anything just call me .."

"Ok ... Thank you mr Choi "

"Not at all and please just call me Siwon."

Hangeng just offered him a smile before his phone rang ...

"what do you want ..."

"Is that a way to call your boyfriend?"

"Ooo.. Sungmin!! mm why did you call me .."

"why are you so mean to me .."

 "I..I'm just tired ..."

"aaa Sorry I will call you later"

and he hung up ...

"Some problems ?." Siwon raised an eyebrow ..

"yeah ..Kind of.."

"it's ok everything gonna be alright"

 "I wish but I don't think so .."

Siwon was about to ask why when hangeng offered him his hand..

"Nice to meet you Siwon see you tomorrow  ."

"Nice to meet you too...See ya..."

 ***********

PLEASE subscribe. Comment and upvote i