Again?!

Love, Sister or Friend

" Im sorry.. " I says. Why am I very careless. " Its okay.. Its not your fault. " replies the unfamiliar voice I hear. I looks up to see Jungkook standing up. He offers his hand for help but I refuse. " Its okay. I can stand up by my own.. " I stands up and wipes off myself from any dust.

 

"Oh, okay.." he says. "Kookie-ah , did you feel the rejection? You know, you always rejects me. Now you know how I feel." Jimin whispers in Jungkook's ear . Jungkook pushes off Jimin's face away .

 

"Its okay, Jimin. I'm always here for you." Jhope says while putting his arm around Jimin's shoulder. They walk together, sending one by one to their class until its RapMon and Jin left. They goes to their class together.

 

__________

 

"So, my next class is.." Ilyoung checks her timetable. "Oh, music class.. At least its more fun than other class. I hope that weirdo arent having music class too right now."

 

Ilyoung walks to the art class. She usually walks slower than others, she listens to songs while walking along the corridor. She saw Jungkook walks pass her and she saw the book Jungkook's holding. Its the same book as the book she's holding for her next class.

 

"Does that mean his also having music class now?" Oh God, what kind of fate you give me.

 

__________

 

"Jimin! I miss you eventhough its only one class passes." Jimin looks at me with whats-wrong-with-you face. "Are you having fever, Ilyoung?" Jimin stands up almost pulling me out of the class.

 

"Im not, Jimin. Its not wrong for me to miss my bestfriend, right?" I havent seen you for years, you know." I says. "Please, Ilyoung, you make yourself sounds lesbo."

 

"Fine.." I sighs. Later, I look around the class. Hmm, maybe that boy skips music class. Thats better.

 

The teacher comes in and a few while Jungkook and his friend comes in later. Holding teacher's things. I facepalms myself. Why wont you skip the class..

 

Teacher looks around somewhat looking for a specific student. She stops her eyes somewhere near me.

 

"Are you the new student, Shin Ilyoung" she asks me. You wants me to do the third introduction? Dont..

 

"Come here and introduce yourself infront of the class." she says. Why.. I walks to the front of the class. Stops my track infront of the class, says, "Shin Ilyoung." and walks back to my seat. Wasting time..

 

"Wow, Ilyoung, how many sides do you have." Jimin cups my head and turn around as if she was counting how many face do I have.

 

__________

 

The teacher gives us works to do at home before we leaves the art class.

 

"Jimin, how do I do this? Help me." I says as we were walking at the corridor. "I thought you can do well in music." Jimin replies. "Yes I can but this one is different. I cant do music homeworks."

 

"I will ask someone to help you after school. Im busy after school. Having myself show you how to do it now at school will be hard."

 

"Okay then. Thanks, Jimin." we go our seperate ways. Jimin have her english class and I will be having maths class next. "See you later." We exchange our wave and I continue to walks to my next class.

 

__________

 

"Hey!" Jiminel shouts at someone running towards the familiar figure.

 

"Oh hey." the voice says as it stop walking and turned around.

 

Jiminel stops her steps. Trying to catch her breath. "Woah. I didnt know I run that fast. Oh Sorry. Can you help a friend of mine with the music class homework."

 

"A friend of yours? That new girl? Shin Ilyoung isnt it?" the voice says. 

 

"Yes, Ilyoung. Im gonna be busy after school so I cant help her. I guess you are free since you usually stays in house and sleep right aftet school done." Jiminel replies.

 

"Fine. I can do it but you have to make her come to my house."

 

"Are you that lazy to even get out of your house.." Jiminel sighs. "Im not lazy, I just have some game achievements to be done."

 

Jiminel sighs again,"Fine I will make her come to your house."