Kisses

Kisses

"I love you." He grabbed her waist and rolled over so that she was under him.

"I love you too, Taehyung." 


"No, no, I mean I really love every part of you," he mumbled into her neck, planting quick little kisses along her skin. She giggled, turning her head so he could have better access.


"And what makes you think I don't love you the same?"


"How do I explain this to you," he said in between kisses. He had now moved on to her collarbone. "It's like I'm a mortal, just a plain old human, and you're this...mystical goddess." He paused to kiss her, and then continued. "Mm. You're a goddess that has this wonderful personality." He looked up at her face, and decided to kiss her right next to her lips. "And listening to your voice is like...listening to a really pretty river." His lips found her neck again, and he felt her laugh. "And you do that really cute scrunchy thing with your nose whenever I say something strange." She grinned, and he pecked the tip of her nose. "And your eyes are like a universe I could get lost in." 


She raised a brow. "Now what are you going to do?"


"Close your eyes." She let out a giggle, beaming at him.


"You're crazy, Taehyung."


"Go on," he said, grinning back at her. She closed her eyes with a smile, and he gently pressed his lips on one eyelid, and then the other. Her eyes stayed closed.


"You can open your eyes now, you know."


"No. This way, every kiss feels even better." 


He stared in wonder at the woman before him. "I love you so much," he breathed and went back to his previous duties.

 
He mulled over what part of his goddess to praise next, and after another moment of appreciation, he decided on her...

 
"Hair," he said, shifting his body upwards so that he could bury his face in the top of her head. "It's so soft and fun to play with. Your hairstyle always suits you. Not to mention it smells like strawberries." This time, before he kissed her, he took a deep breath, savoring the scent. "I like strawberries."

 
"I know." Her eyes were still shut, but she felt for his hand and held it, rubbing circles on his palm with her thumb. "My hair never smelled like strawberries until we started dating."

 
"That makes me happy." They shared a small laugh, and that was when Taehyung realized that he had almost forgotten one of the best parts of her.

 
"Your smile." His voice was just above a whisper. "Your smile will always leave me without words...it's breathtakingly beautiful to me." She couldn't help but smile at his words. She bashfully brought a hand up to cover , but Taehyung gently swatted it away. "Nuh-uh. Don't try to hide it." They both knew what he was going to say next.


"Your lips," he whispered, lingering right in front of them. Her eyes finally fluttered open, and she gazed into his eyes. "Your absolutely adorable, infinitely kissable--"

 
Suddenly she moved forward, closing her eyes again and kissing him hard on the lips. He grinned into the kiss, tightening his hold on her waist. He gently on her bottom lip, and she involuntarily let out a tiny moan. Taking advantage of this, he slipped his tongue into and played around a little before he reluctantly pulled away, breathing hard.

He gave her a wide smile and whispered, "I love you."

 
"I didn't know it was possible, but after hearing everything you just said, I think I love you even more now." She kissed him on the cheek and rolled over so that she was on top of him. "My turn."

 
Taehyung just smiled and pulled her in for another kiss. He really did love his girlfriend.

--

this was a mistake abort mission I repeat abort mission whY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF
it's like there wasn't enough kissing in my last bangtan oneshot so I just dumped everything into this piece of crap jeez wth is wrong with me
this is for all the taehyung stans, but this is also for any ARMY who stans any other member but you know taehyung be screwin with your bias list k
personally I'm a suga/jimin biased girl but sometimes I just get a really big urge to write fluff about taehyung ok don't judge me (I do the same thing with jaehwan from vixx like he is not my bias whatsoever but sometimes he just swoops in and knocks me over with feels)
I wrote this in one day bc I just had to get all the feels out I rarely finish oneshots in a day idek man that's the power of kim taehyung
comments are loved and appreciated! please don't judge me lol if you read this far you deserve a cookie