A Pet

A Pet

Kyuhyun walked peacefully with his boyfriend, Hyukjae. They were strolling around the city because both were free for the day. He continued to walk when he suddenly felt Hyukjae stop. 

 

"Hyuk?" He called and turned around, only to find his lover staring at a glass. He walked silently and looked at what Hyukjae was looking at. 

 

A dog. 

 

"You want that?" The taller asked and Hyukjae nodded, not even sparing a glance at him. "Do you want me to buy it?" He asked again, and the smaller automatically looked at him with puppy eyes. 

 

"Will you?" Hyukjae asked, eyes sparkling while looking at Kyuhyun. 

 

"I will if you want me to," The taller answered and smiled when the smaller nodded, hugging him. 

 

"You're the best!" Hyukjae said and proceeded inside the pet shop. 

 

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

 

"Hyuk," Kyuhyun groaned. It's been two weeks since he bought Hyukjae the dog and in those weeks, the smaller didn't even focus on him, instead, just playing all day with Choco. (the dog) Not that he would admit it though. But he was very jealous because of that. He would sometimes glare at Choco when Hyukjae isn't looking or when the latter isn't at home. 

 

"Yes, Kyu?" Hyukjae asked, not even sparing a glance at him. He pouted when Choco suddenly ran away and that was when he stood up from the floor and took a seat next to Kyuhyun. 

 

"I missed you," The latter said, hugging Hyukjae and giving butterfly kisses on his neck. 

 

The smaller giggled and gasped when he felt Kyuhyun biting and his skin. "But we're always together, Kyu..." He said. 

 

The taller broke the hug and crashed their lips together, "But you won't even focus on me..." He mumbled in between the kiss. 

 

"Are you jealous..?" The older asked and moaned when Kyuhyun took the chance to introduce his tongue inside his mouth.

 

The couple was drowned into the hot kiss and Kyuhyun took the chance to sneak his hand inside Hyukjae's shirt, caressing the smooth skin. But then they heard Choco bark and Hyukjae broke the kiss, staring straightly at Kyuhyun. 

 

"Next time, Kyu." He smiled sweetly and proceeded to where Choco was. Leaving Kyuhyun frozen. 

 

Did Hyukjae just reject him for Choco?

 

"Damned dog." 

 


 

A/N: Did you like it? Lol. Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars. It's just a short one-shot! ^^