Chapter Eight

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked into my school. The last past days I didn't bother to join. I was at the doctor and pretended to catched a big cold and was allowed to stay home. I didn't want to see anyone but Moonbyul, well she visited me those days and we just hangeg out. I walked to my locker and opened it, while I fudled through my belongings Hwasa opened her locker next to me. "You are really stupid, aren't you?" she said. I blinked and looked at her. "What are you saying?" "Changjo told me about your questions." My eyes widened before I glared her "I'm able to ask whatever I want. I'm curious. OK?" I slammed my locker shut and walked into classes. Changjo and me still hadn't much time for our project and it frustrated me. Since that meant, we had to meet up again. I entered the class room and Changjo was already sitting at his seat, chatting with Ricky. I rubbed my head and sighed. I headed to Changjo and stood in front of him. "Changjo?" I asked and felt the sudden annoyance coming from him. He stopped talking and watched me "Yes, that's what people are calling me." he said. I gulped "Well do you have time today? For our project?" I smiled weak. Changjo blinked and nodded "After school at the limbary?" I nodded and sat down at my seat. I rested my head onto my table and frowned "What have I just done?" I mumbled to myself. Suddenly Woohyun sat beside me and poked my cheek. I looked up with a light smile, while I was 'sick' he didn't visited me. Actually it made me angry but I just forgot that for the moment. He bent over to me and pecked my nose. I smiled and sat up straight be he got up and left for his own classes and said "I'll be at your home at 10 pm." 

After school I walked straight to the libary, Changjo was already waiting inside. I sighed and sat across him. "Hey." I smiled lightly. No smile from his side. "Well since you stayed home, you had enough time for thinking. What do you think? How can we keep on with our painting?" he said. I blinked and shrugged lightly "Well what about we are the dancers and our best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter