Chapter Four

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm really sorry for my friends." Changjo sighed. I blinked and shrugged lightly "It's ok. They're weird though." I giggled lightly. We were already in that road the party went on but Changjo pulled me into a darker corner so nobody would see us. "What are you doing?" I blinked quiet confused. Changjo looked to the street before he stared at me. Then he approached me slowly and placed a kiss onto my lip. I froze for a minute but then hugged him tightly until he pulled away "It's really sad you are taken, dare you to leave me the night alone." then he walked back to the street and I followed him. I watched him and closed my eyes for a second. 

We walked in Hoya's home making our way through the bunch of people into the kitchen. I smiled at him "Do you want to drink something?" I spoke pretty loud, because well the people and the music around us were pretty loud as well. Since he nodded I handed him a beer. He opened our beers and we leant against the wall "So this is your life?" he asked me. I chuckled gentle "Yes I guess so. Just my friends are like this." I shrugged and smiled at him. Suddenly someone pressed me against the wall and I looked up into a grinning reddish face. Moonbyul. "Hey Sweety." she said. I smiled back "Hey." Moonbyul looked up at Changjo who just sipped at his beer "Oh you brought him with you?" I nodded lighty "Guess so." "Great." she pulled him and me to the living room where the rest of our small group remained. As soon as I entered the room Woohyun twirled to me. His arms wrapped around me "You're finally here," his breath smelled bad. He already drank a bit. "How's your day?" "Pretty hot." I pulled away quiet annoyed. Woohyun was confused about my words and stood up straight. His eyes viewed Changjo who stood next to me watching the room. "Who are you?" Woohyun. Changjo looked at me before to Woohyun "A friend." he shrugged and walked over to some people playing >Spin the bottle<. "Why did you bring him with?" Woohyun eyes back on me "I thought it would be fun." I shrugged and left to join Changjo. We just stood there watching them. "Join us." Hwasa said and smirked at me. I was quiet confused but nodded and sat beside her. Hwasa smirked at me before she viewed Changjo. "You were pretty.. couple like." I shook my head, "by accident." Hwasa just nodded gentle. Moonbyul sat on the other side of me and I pouted lighty. I looked into her face knowing she drank also a lot. We played some rounds and a lot of people already were gone. I sighed and watched Changjo sitting there talking to Hoya. "I dare you to kiss Moonbyul." Suddenly a voice said. I was waken up from my dreams and stared at Dongwoo. "Mwo?" but before I kept on asking some hands grabbed my face pulling me into a deep kiss. It was familiar. It was Moonbyul for sure. I pulled her a bit closer hearing Dongwoo saying "You were right Woohyun.." then I pulled away slowly. I stared at Moonbyul before looking to Changjo who's jaw was dropped. I gulped lightly looking to Woohyun "Yah~ what are you talking about me with your friends?" I glared but he shrugged gentle drinking up his beer. I got up and walked into the kitchen getting me some new beer. When I opened a new bottle suddenly someone said "It was really hot I guess." Changjo's voice. I turned and smirked lightly "I know." I sticked out my tongue when he came closer to me. "Stay the night at my home." he asked me. My eyes widen lightly "I can't." he smirked and shook his head "Just think about it." He leant against the counter opening a new beer. I smirked gentle and walked to the fridge pulling out the bottle of vodka. I grabbed two small glasses filling them. "Don't you have Tequila?" Changjo asked but I shook my head so he grabbed the glass and drank all up. I joined him and drank up some more shots. We walked slowly back to the group and sat down laughing. 

"Hwasa it's your turn. Spin the bottle." Sungkyu said. I watched her when she grabbed the bottle. "The next one has to ... at least make out with the new guy. With Changjo." I glared at her. How could she.. I frowned. Everybody was watching the bottle. But then it stopped at me. My eyes widen and I looked at Changjo who was just smirking at me. "Where would you like to go?" but Woohyun jumped up and walked angry up to us. Thanks god Hoya already catched him "Don't." Hwasa stood up and grabbed Changjo's hand. "I volunteer." she smirked and pulled at Changjo's arm. I pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter