chapter 1

My Bad Boy

the morning wind really cold.. and you are walking by yourself in the cold morning 

head to your new school, 

walking alone, no friends and no one around

just a boring first day..

 

then..

girl 1 : yah!!! you, come here *look at you from silence place* ppalli..

you : *searching* someone call me?? maybe not?? *continued walking*

girl 1 : she really can't hear me??

girl 2 : i don't know, maybe?? let's me do my job, eonnie wait here..

then girl 2 come to you with his messy hair and grab your collar..

girl 2 : come here.. my boss wanna see you..

she take you to her "BOSS" 

in your mind 'again, why?? why?? i get transfered here cause of this, why i must involve in this game again TT_TT dear god, please save me.. send someone to...'

girl 1: yah!! open your eyes, what are you doing?? i never see you here, are you a new student??

you : ??? emmm... i can't understand korean really well but i can understand the hakseng that you said..

girl 1 : *try to punch you* aishh~~~ *look at girl 3*

girl : A--ARE YOU THE NEW.. NEW STEWDENT HERE??? 

you : ??? yes, i'm new here.. this is my first day ^_^ 

girl 1 : why you smiling?? wanna die?? give me your money.. ppalli

you : what?? money?? i don't have any money

girl 3: aishh~~ *try to beat you with wood*

?? : yah!!! what are you doing again *mad voice* i have told you many time, not to bulied other girl..

the girls got scared but 

girl : wae?? go away, go away.. why you always disturb us??

?? go the girls and grab girl 1 hair..

?? : i have told you many time, don't i.. so, go away.. if i saw you all *point at the girls* again, i'll kill you.. arraseo..

then the girls run away from that place.. leave you alone with that guy..

?? : blondie.. you can open your eyes now and go to your school..

you : *still close your eyes and face to the wall*

?? : yah!!! *hold your shoulder and turn you to front* i said you can open your eyes now.. 

even you can't understand him, you open your eyes and got shocked..

you : O.O who are you?? wait.. wait..

then the ?? go away

'i'm late, i'm gonna be late for the first day' 

then you run to your school.. but the gate about to close.. wait.. wait.. wait for meeeee~~~~

dis/teacher : you, come here.. i never see you here and what with your hair??

you : emm.. mianhae.. i'm new student and my hair, it's a real colour.. *scared* 

dis/teacher: yah!!! 

you : *shocked*

dis/teacher : you come here, you again.. kim him chan the gangster.. come here..

himchan : wae?? 

you : oh, my mommy.. why this teacher, his voice, i can't handle it *slow talk*

dis/teacher: what are you?? aishh~~ rabbit, come here ppalli or i'll call your father..

himchan : aishh~~ *walk towards the teacher and you* stop call me rabbit, you black Kai..

Kai : mwoo?? black?? sit down, you will sit here until rest time..you too *point at you* sit here about 20 minute.. put your hands up.. yah!! rabbit make a push up position.. i'll look for you if you run, arrseo..

then dis/teacher (Kai) walk  away..

you look at that boy..

in your mind ' what rabbit?? is he look like a rabbit?? gangster?? i think i will die faster then normal cause of this school students'

 

25 minutes pass~~~ like a wind~~ kekeke~~

himchan : *look at you* don't you want to go to your class?? stupid girl..

you : what?? stupid girl!!!.. you rabbit... *get up* 

himchan : *mad face* rabbit?? shut up..

' i think i see you.. are you the guy, that save me that morning?? but i think not him' walk away.. 

IN CLASS 

so noisy, students, as always .. like a coward at market..

teacher come in..

teacher : class, quiet.. you sit down properly..*point at guy*

guy : nae, big eyes teacher.. hahaha~~~

teacher : aishh~~ you.. it's okay, it's okay.. cool.. 

girl : zelo, eh!! hong-ah.. where channie?? 

guy/ zelo : i don't know.. hyung, hyung~~ get up.. yongguk hyung..

yongguk : what?? 

teacher : shut up!!! yah!! all rabbit, get up.. who told you to sleep.. okay, okay~~ calm down.. today we will get a new student..

zelo : new student?? 

teacher : yes , new student.. but first.. you (zelo) , you (jongup), you (daehyun) , and you (youngjae).. get out from my class!!! 

jongup : nae, Dyo teacher.. hahaha~~ *run*

teacher / D.O : aishh... 

 

then they get up and go to their class.. they out from back door, so they can't see you.. 

teacher : you can come in.. 

you walk into the class and introduce yourself.. 

you : hye, ^_^ my name Min Zhi , Shou Min Zhi.. nice to meet you.. please take care of me.. ^_^ 

To Be Continued....