/ Rubrics, Entry Form, FAQ and Cheatsheet

# P L A Y ☓ an akmu-inspired and small scale writing contest ☓ accepting entries!

 

# r U b r i c s + e n t r y  f o r m
01. Title (10); basically has to be eyecatching and unique and has to relate with the plot of the story. 
02. Description and foreword (10); like the title, the description and the foreword must draw readers in. the amount of words don't matter as long as they draw attention and are uniquely constructed to do so.
03. Plot (20); the content, for most, is what's most important in a story. Again, must be unique and well thought of. 
04. Grammar and Spelling (20); do I even need to explain this? I'm sure you guys get this. 
05. Characterization and Characters (15); since there is a best in crackship, I'll include in grading the characters used and how unique the pairing is and how they evolved throughout the short stories. 
06. Relation to prompt (10); plot, title and bassically everything has to be related to the prompts you've used. 
07. Overall Enjoyment (15): I'll be asking myself if I enjoyed your story overall and not just some parts of it, but the whole and I'll be asking other readers on what they think as well. 

ENTRY FORM
Story Title: 
Story Link: (foreword and description must at least be posted)
Author:
Length: how many chapters, or how many estimated chapters
Genre: (main genre, minor genres)
Characters: (eg. Yongguk of B.A.P and Jieun of SECRET)
Prompt used: 
Password: 

 
# f a q  + C h e a t s h e e t 
frequently asked question
-  
                   
tumblr_n4xfmnDj891qdhqr0o5_250.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 













# P R O M P T S
play album 

01. Give Love 02. Melted 03. 200% 04. On The Subway
05. Little Star 06. Hello 07. Parting 08. Artificial Grass
09. Galaxy 10. Idea 11. Path I love you
 

QUOTES 
1People do not need to be fixed, they need to be loved. -Robert Tew 2The next time you find yourself reacting to someone, ask yourself why that person was powerful enough to get a reaction out of you? Don’t get upset with people or situations. Both are powerless without your reaction. 3Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life is not meant to be lived in one place.

4You’re responsible for your own happiness. 5Too many people go through life waiting for things to happen instead of making them happen. -Sasha Azevedo 6You deserve to be with someone who can make you happy, not someone who will complicate your life.
7There are going to be lots of hard times in your life, but those hard times only make you stronger in the end. 8Learn to say “no” without explaining yourself. 9Sometimes all we need is a fresh start.
10Marry someone you want to annoy for the rest of your life. 11Don’t waste time looking back on memories that hurt you. 12Appreciate the people that make you smile.
13People enter our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. We only get disappointed if we try to force relationships beyond their purpose. 14Yesterday was yesterday, focus on today. 15If it happens, it happens. Don’t force it.
16Appreciate what you have and let go of what you can’t change. 17If you desire to make a difference in the world, you must be different from the world. -Elaine Dalton 18Maybe sometimes you have to lose who you were to find out who you are.
19It doesn’t always work out and that’s okay. 20Sometimes you just have to step forward, and move on. No questions, no doubts, no looking back. Just move on.