chapter 1

untitled...

 

 

What do you do when you fall so hard for someone but that someone just don’t? When you thought it’s mutual but it is not? What will you do to make her feel your love?

 

 

It all started nice and pretty. We’re friends since we both know the meaning of friendship. We did almost everything together. We’re there for each other in the time we really need it. Life was so beautiful and wonderful when we’re together.

 

 

I remembered, everyone around us laughing and cheering when we teasing and bickering over one another. They have seen our eyes sparkling with tears of laughter and joys. Life seems to be so perfect back then. You were me and I am you. That’s when they started to labeled us “Mr. & Mrs. Kim”. How I wish it is for real. How I thought I’d done everything to complete you.

 

 

But days are not always bright. Moon is not always shining and so to our love life. Our love seems to fade as the time goes by. Everything seems to be so wrong nowadays. No more words of endearment. No more words of praising. No more kisses and hugs. We stop talking. We stop saying I LOVE YOU. We stop doing almost everything together. No more of US.

 

 

“I hate you!”

 

“What did I do?”

 

“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!”

 

“Tell me what did I do, Pie?”

 

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know what you did Kim!”

 

“Am I that stupid to ask you if I already know the answer?”

 

“I hate you!”

 

“Tell me Pie, what did I do wrong to you? Why are we like this?”

 

“I can’t believe you, Kim!”

 

“What?”

 

“Stop it!”

 

“I won’t! Not until you tell me what did I do.”

 

“I can’t believe after all this years we’d been together, you’re still this stupid!”

 

“Well I’m not stupid. My name is Kim.”

 

“Arrgggghhhhh!!!”

 

“Will you please stop yelling and tell me what did I do wrong?”

 

“I hate you, Kim!”

 

“You always said that Pie.”

 

“Look who’s talking huh?”

 

“What about me?”

 

“Why you always write a story whenever we’re fighting? Are you expecting the readers to be on your side? I hate you Kim!”

 

“I love you too princess.”

 

 

 

Hehehe… She asked me to help her doing the laundry. But I hate doing laundry so we end up fighting. We’re still Mr. & Mrs. Kim by the way… ^_^