Final

Affection

Jessica finally got out of her room at exactly noon after sleeping for almost half of the day. She yawned, with her hand covering as she made her way to the living room. The only person she found was Sunny.

"Where is everyone?" She asked the aegyo queen as she sat down next to her.

"Don't know. Probably at their schedule or something." Sunny answered as she shrugged, her attention currently on her tablet playing a zombie game. 

"Oh..." Her voice faded as she just sat there and watched the shorter girl having fun killing the zombies.

Soon, Jessica's stomach grumbled signaling she was hungry. She got up from the couch and looked at the immersed bunny playing her game. "I'm going to the kitchen, you want anything Sunny-ah?" She asked. She didn't receive an answer. The ice princess rolled her eyes before making her way into the dorms' kitchen. 

What she didn't know was that Sunny had looked up from her iPad and had watched her walk all the way to the kitchen. The bunny stood up quietly making her way silently to the kitchen. She peeked through the door frame as she watched Jessica chop up the vegetable in her hand. 

She her lips before she stealthily made her way behind the older girl. She smiled to herself before bitting down on Jessica's exposed shoulder. 

"Yah!" She yelled out surprised, feeling someones pair of teeth sinking into her shoulder. She slightly looked to her right and saw the colorful hair owned by no other than Sunny.

"You scared me you know that?" 

Sunny grinned after she let go of the flesh. "Sorry." 

"I was almost about stab you with this knife you know." She showed her the cutting knife she was using. 

"I know. I saw your arm coming up." 

"How can you be so calm after learning I was about to stab you?" 

Sunny shrugged. "I don't know." 

"Right..." 

The two remained quiet staring at each other from time to time. They kept silent until Jessica broke it with a question she has been meaning to ask the shorter girl.

"Yah, Sunny-ah." Jessica spoke making Sunny look at her. 

"Yea?" She replied. 

"Why do you always bite us?" 

"What if I told you it was a way of showing my affection for you guys."

"Oh." 

"I mean, I love biting on Yoona's skin because her skin is elastic, for Sooyoung uh I don't know I only bite her from time to time when I feel like it, Taeyeon's elbows are the best though, Tiffany is only in the summer because she wears tank tops a lot, I usually bite the Maknae just to make her flustered. Man you should've seen how red her cheeks were." Sunny chuckled at the memory before continuing. "Anyways, for Yuri, I bite her when we're playing around, and for Hyoyeon, when we go out and get drunk is when I bite her the most." 

Jessica listened carefully at Sunny's explanation, finally realizing she didn't mention her. "How about me? What's your reason for biting me?" She pouted. 

"Uh..." Sunny stayed silent, thinking. 

"Should I tell her the real reason?"

"Is it the right time?"

"What if she says no?"

"Will she hate me?" 

These questions popped into her mind making her nervous. She stared at the older girl blankly not knowing if she should say what her heart's been meaning to. 

"Well?" The taller girl cocked her head to one side. 

"Ah screw it. This is your one and only chance Soonkyu, you can do this!" She cheered in her mind. Sunny took a deep breath before finally opening . 

"Sica, the only reason I know is that it's because I love you and no it's not one of those sisterly love kind of things."

Sunny silently tried to study Jessica's face after speaking, but the older girls' expression was unreadable. She gulped, each second became to much to bear. 

"I'm s-sorry. I-I know I shouldn't have these feelings for you and I understand that you might ha-"

Soft lips met hers cutting her sentence. 

"Is she really kissing me right now?! Oh my god!" 

Sunny screamed in her mind as she unconsciously circled her arm around the older girls' neck, trying to get more. But as soon as it started, it ended. 

"W-What?" The younger girl breathed out after Jessica pulled away. 

"I've been waiting for you to say that." 

Sunny's jaw dropped as she stared wide eyed at the girl in front of her. "B-But- When- How?" 

Jessica chuckled at her facial expression. "All you got to know is that I love you too, Bunny." She poked her nose before pulling the younger girl into a tight hug. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Sunny pulled away. 

"Hm, I'm glad you said yes though." She let out a big smile. "My dreams of dating you finally came true." 

Jessica raised in eyebrow. "You dream about me?" 

"Oops, I wasn't supposed to say that out loud." 

"No but seriously, you do?" Sunny just nodded a small blush visible on her cheeks.

"That's cute." Jessica lifted her hands to touch the shorter girls cheeks, squishing them. 

"Yah." The aegyo queen grabbed Jessica's hand, pulling it away from her cheek before she placed it near biting on the skin. 

"You really love biting me don't you." 

"Force of habit." Sunny said giving her a lopsided grin. The older girl rolled her eyes before letting out a smile. 

"How could I fall in love with this midget." 

"Yah! Just because I'm short..." Sunny muttered the last part, pouting. 

"Just kidding Soonkyu-yah." Jessica playfully said before pulling her into another kiss not hearing the dorms door opening. 

"WE'RE BACK!!" Tiffany yelled loudly entering the dorm with the rest of the members. 

"Hey where's Sunny unnie and Sica unnie?" The Maknae asked as they stepped foot in the living room. They all shrugged. 

"They might be in their rooms." Hyoyeon said. 

"Let's go and check." Taeyeon quickly opened the rooms along with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung while the rest of the members stayed put. 

"Well they're not in their rooms or the bathroom." Sooyoung said returning with the other two girls. 

"Maybe they're in the kitchen?" Yoona spoke up. 

"Why would they be in the kitchen?" Yuri asked. "Well, Sunny can be in the kitchen but why would Sica be in the kitchen."

"Let's go check then." Taeyeon said excitedly. They all quietly headed to the kitchen taking a peak inside where they saw the missing people making out. Yoona quickly covered Seohyun's eyes.

"Yah!" Tiffany yelled at the two capturing their attention making them pull away. "Are you seriously making out in the kitchen?" The ice princess shrugged. 

"I see your plan worked Sunny!" Sooyoung gave her a thumbs up. 

"Plan?" Jessica asked looking at her girlfriend. 

"Hehehe I'll explain later." Sunny rubbed the back of her head.

"Don't make babies here in the kitchen. This is where we eat." Taeyeon said. Jessica rolled her eyes at the leader. 

"Please, I caught you and Yuri doing things in the living room." 

Taeyeon and Yuri's face turned red from embarrassment. "I thought you said no one was in the dorm." 

"I seriously thought we were alone!" Yuri defended. 

"We totally did not need to know that." Sooyoung said disgusted. "I don't think I want to sit on the couch anymore." 

"Maknae is officially scarred." Hyoyeon commented as she tried hard not to laugh at how Yoona was trying to protect Seohyun's innocence.

Jessica burst out laughing setting a chain of laughter among the girls including the embarassed duo. Sunny smiled as she turned to her lovely girlfriend.

"Love you Sica." 

"Love you too Sunny-ah."


A/N: Hello guys this is the end of this oneshot which I think was a fail. I tried my best guys. I do hope you enjoy it though :) 

Thank you to all the future subscribers and upvoters for this story, it keeps me motivated to keep writing. See you all next time. Wolfey signing out *peace*