Our first day

Please stay with me

Jessica's POV



OMG I was so nervous. I have a date with the love of my life Yuri. Today is our day. This is the day I’ve been waiting for since I met her. She’s just so sweet and a gentlewomen. Since it was getting close to the time Yuri will pick me up, I started to get ready. I didn’t want to keep her waiting. I had all my clothes scattered everywhere  I didn’t have the slightest idea what to wear.

I decided on a black dress and some high heels.

I want to look good for her. She was so cute when she asked me out. Ahhhh I need to get ready or she will be here anytime. I took a quick look at myself. I look beautiful just for her.

I was way too nervous.

Today will be the best day of my life no matter where she takes me. I just want to spend my day with her. She’s so cute ever since I met her she has been the sweetest ever and always carrying. I had a crush on her ever since.

Now I’m all ready and I’m waiting for her to get here.

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes later...



Yuri arrived just in time. She told me she will arrive at 5:00 PM. It was the exact time she said. She’s so pountual.

I looked outside to make sure it was her. She looks so cute standing there fidgeting. I like her this way. She looks so adorable but y at the same time.

Everytime I see her like this reminds me of how cute she is. I think of the day she day she asked me out.

I opened the door for her. She was shy when she said hi and handed me a flower. It was a rose. It is my favorite. How did she know is my favorite.

 

Yuri: “Hi Jessica.” She said looking shyly. “Here this is for you” Yuri said giving me a rose.

Jessica: Thanks, is sweet. I love roses. How did you know? I asked her while grabbing the rose.

Yuri: Every Time you pass by flowers your eyes shine. Specially when you see rosses.

Jessica: You really know me. I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

I was blushing madly and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her smiling and blushing like madly.

This was going to be a wonderful day full of cute moments and great memories. I know we both are shy but we can get through the shyness and have a great meal and spend our time with one another.

 

 

 

 Yuri’s POV



I was beyond nervous. I was sweating too hard that I had to change three times. My mom helped me pick out what I should wear because I couldn't even think. She was so funny when helping me though trying to get me to relax and just be myself.

Even though she said yes I kept thinking what if she doesn't like where I take her. She always dressed so fashionable and gets to eat in fancy restaurants with her friends. What if I can’t give her that. Is too expensive for me. But I’m glad I saved up enough money to make reservations at a high end restaurant. It’s supposed to be the most fancy one of all the city.

 

 

 

 

Back to Yuri’s POV

 

We arrived at the restaurant that I had made the reservations about 3 weeks ago for the two of us. I spend every amount of money I had saved but I did this for her. I managed to get some more money so I can take her to get ice cream afterward or just go to watch a movie and to buy the popcorn and candy. Whatever she wants to do I’ll do.

It took me a lot of time to try to plan this evening. I hope she like it. Just a simple smile and I’ll know she likes it so much. I love those smiles. It makes my day and I get full of happiness.

“Are you enjoying yourself Jessica?” I asked her while we are eating. She looks like she loved the food. See I knew she will love this food. I love her every gesture.

“Yes I am. This is so good. I’ve never had it before.” Are you enjoying your meal?

“Well is sweet but is spicy at the same time, I love it. Is so good. I’ve never eaten this before. this must be very expensive.” She told me will looking up at me.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will continue this later. I want it to be good. Please comment and tell me how you think it went. This will be my first story. Please support me.