03

childhood friend

I went to my locker to put my book and wanted to go home but a guy patted my back. I turned to looked at the guy and it was jiyong. "hey I want to tell you something" he said but suddenly seunghyun pulled my wrist and looked at jiyong "no! I want to talk with her first!". Then jiyong pulled my waist and now I'm really close to jiyong. seunghyun slowly let go of my wrist and jiyong dragged me from seunghyun.

 

"I have something to tell you" jiyong said. "what is it?" I asked. "I love you" "I-I u-uhm" I ran away from him but then seunghyun blocked my way "I want t-to tell you something eunji ah" "w-what i-is it?" "since we were child, I-I a-always l-love you. so please accept my heart" seunghyun said. "b-but can you please g-give me some t-times?" I asked and he nodded.

 

I can't sleep that night. "how can two guys confessed at me at the same time?! I can't think anymore!" I shouted. "but I love seunghyun too" I smiled then my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it was jiyong. I swiped the green button to answer the call.

 

"h-hello" "hello eunji ah have you thought about what I told you at the school? I want your answer now" jiyong said. "I-Im s-sorry but I-I l-like-" I was about to continue my words but then jiyong cuts me "hmmm nevermind. I already knew your answer" "heh?" "I know that you like seunghyun so please go to his house because he is sick right now" he said.

 

As he ended the call, I quickly ran to seunghyun's house. When I arrived infront of his house, I was about to knocked the door but a woman in late 30's opened the door. "who are you?" she asked. "e-eunji, seunghyun's friend" she laughed "don't you dare to lie at me because I knew that you are his girlfriend" "u-uh n-no" I said. "he told me that you are his girlfriend and you are so pretty. ah if you don't mind, can you please take care of him because he is sick and I have to meet my mother in law" she then winked at me

 

I entered the house and I went upstairs. I saw a door with seunghyun's name on it. I opened the door and I saw seunghyun was lying on his bed. I quickly went to him and put my palm on his forehead. "you are so hot. I'll look for a medicine ok?" I was about to walked when suddenly seunghyun grabbed my wrist. I looked at him "j-just s-stay here please" seunghyun said with his puppy eyes

 

"I'll be back" I smiled and I ran to a shop nearby to buy a medicine. I also bought an instant soup because I don't know how to cook. When I arrived at seunghyun's home, I saw seunghyun was sitting on the couch. "hey what are you doing here?" I asked. "you are late" he said. "s-sorry" I said and went to the kitchen to make the instant soup and took a glass of water and put it on a tray. oh and also the medicine.

 

"Seunghyun say ah" I said while trying to feed him but he shook his head. "you have to eat so you can have your energy back" I said. "I d-on't want...to b-because you will leave...me i-if I h-have my energy b-back" he said. "pleaseee" I pleaded. Then he opened his mouth. He only ate a few scoops of the soup. I gave him the medicine and accompanied him to his room. When he fell asleep, I headed to his bathroom and took a towel and a warm water in a bathtub. I dipped the towel on the water and squeezed it. I wiped his sweats on his forehead. Suddenly, my eyes getting heavier and I fell asleep beside seunghyun.

 

next chapter is the final chapter so please be patient /winkwink/ and don't forget to watch real got7 season 2!!