01

childhood friend

"Choi seunghyun! where are you?!" I ran to his room but he was nowhere to be found so I ended up crying on his bed but then i felt someone was hugging me from behind. I turned around and it was seunghyun so i hugged him back.

 

*end of the flashback*

 

But it was when we were 8 years old and now he is a different person. He became a cold guy and he didn't like to befriend with any girls. I missed the old Seunghyun.

 

I ate my lunch at the garden. I was sitting under a tree until someone bumped into me. "Are you blind or what?!" I shouted. "s-sorry eunji" I quickly looked at the person and oh my god it was seunghyun that I missed. He quickly stood up and left "he still remember me?" I jumped around the garden because I felt so happy when seunghyun still remembered me.

 

I went to class with a happy face but suddenly I saw seunghyun beating yongguk. "wow did seunghyun liked you?" daehyun, one of yongguk's friend asked me. "w-why?" "he gone mad when yongguk said that you looked so ugly" I was too shocked so I decided to skip class and went to the field.

 

I was playing with my phone when suddenly I heard a guy cleared his throat. "what are you doing here?" I looked up and the guy was jiyong, one of seunghyun's friend. "u-uh i'm j-just skipping c-class" I stuttered. "hey me too!" he smiled. "let's go to somewhere else" I nodded and we went to a mall.

 

It was already 2 pm and I knew that the school has ended. Jiyong brought me to a cafe. I ordered a caramel macchiato while jiyong just ordered a cappucino. The atmosphere was really awkward so I asked him about seunghyun's personality. "seunghyun? uhm he looks like a cold guy but actually he is a really funny guy" I smiled because I thought he was really a cold guy. "do you like him?" jiyong asked. "n-no" I said. "then why do you only asked about him? what about taeyang? seungri? daesung and me?" my eyes widen. Then jiyong's phone rang phewww.

 

After we finished drinking at the cafe, we went to a clothes' shop. I was trying to find a shirt for me to buy but then jiyong called me to came at the men's section. When I came at the men's section, I saw jiyong was talking to someone. I went to them and shoot! jiyong was talking to seunghyun. I felt so nervous ugh. seunghyun smiled at me and I smiled back. I quickly make an excuse saying that I should go home and left them.

 

boring chappie everyone but I promise that I will post the 2nd chappie when I'm free muahahhahah so let's read my other ff while waiting for me to update the 2nd chappie ^^