1/1

Baby

"Pookie Bear."

"Yeah, baby -- wait, what," Yoongi gets a little confused and turns away from the computer, finding Jimin stifling his giggles like an idiot as the iPad screen lights up his face and his eyes, his posture on the bed awkward but seemingly comfortable to him because I'm a flexible little like that and you know it.

"Poopsy Doodles," Jimin continues, the pitch in his voice a little higher than usual as his face turns red from trying not to laugh.

Yoongi questions the sanity of his fiancé.

"...What the hell are you looking at."

"Pet names," Jimin manages to stutter out from his growing fit of laughter, "We should totally use all of these."

He giggles even more as he keeps scrolling down the list.

Then one in particular makes Jimin burst into a fit of laughter, untangling himself from his position and throwing the iPad aside, almost off the bed. But the man couldn't care less as tears start to prickle in the corners of his eyes from laughing too hard.

"What is it this time," Yoongi sighs as Jimin's laughter dies down, "It better not be as ridiculous as --"

"Hunk a Burnin' Looooove," Jimin grins, wiggling his eyebrows for more effect.

What.

The hell.

Yoongi's bewildered (albeit a little disgusted) expression makes Jimin combust into another fit of idiotic (and totally not adorable, nope) giggles which makes Yoongi feel a little more shocked because of Jimin's breathing capacity.

But humans are curious creatures and this applies to Yoongi as well so he turns his eyes to the iPad, bright screen staring back at him as he looks down the list.

One catches his eye.

"Cowpie," he says, grinning in triumph when Jimin halts his laughter abruptly, almost choking on his own spit as he sits up and merely stares at Yoongi.

"Whatpie."

"Cowpie," Yoongi repeats, grin flashing brighter as the hint of a smirk makes its way up Jimin's lips.

"Boogie Babe," Jimin coos, sticking his tongue out at Yoongi.

"Kissie Pie."

"Sugar Lips."

"Baby Cakes."

"Baby Bugga-Boo~"

"Cuddly Wuddly~"

This goes on for a while and soon the couple are snuggled up in the blankets, giggling simultaneously at every single cheesy and cringe inducing nickname they find.

Jimin laughs heartily as he lets his head fall gently on Yoongi's chest, which is rumbling from laughter as he stutters out a, "Who the hell calls their lover 'Oojy Coojy Woojy Moojy Poo-Poo'?!"

Jimin manages to speak as more giggles escape from his lips, "I would."

"Oh my God, please never call me that," Yoongi chortles, lightly pushing Jimin's head.

"Still would," Jimin grins cheekily, looking up at Yoongi's bright eyes.

"Fine then, McSteamy."

And they're laughing again.

"How the hell do people come up with these, anyway?" Yoongi snickers.

"Ah, the internet is beautiful." Jimin sighs.

"You're beautiful."

"Damn it, Yoongi. Don't be cheesy. You're gonna make me puke," Jimin pulls a face and Yoongi simply beams and gently Jimin's cheek. Jimin leans in to Yoongi's touch and yawns softly. "All that laughing's made me sleepy."

Yoongi mumbles an agreement and places the iPad aside on the desk, sliding further down on the bed and tangling his limbs with Jimin's, burying his head on the younger's neck and breathing in his familiar scent. "Goodnight, Shmoopsie Poo~"

"Oh my God, Yoongi, no. And it's late afternoon."

"Fine. Sleep tight, baby." Yoongi mumbles, drifting off to sleep soon enough.

"There's my favourite pet name. Sweet dreams, honey." Jimin chuckles before slowly dozing off to Yoongi's soft breaths and heartbeat that's in sync with his own.