Perfect Date

Life Couldn't Get Better
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yesung's POV ~

Yesung wasn’t shifting his legs impatiently anymore. He was practically running in place, hoping to make the time flow faster and let his date finally begin. Maybe he was overreacting and he expected a little too much from this meeting with Eunhyuk, but he decided that he had the right to. He had been waiting so long for this one thing to happen, for Eunhyuk to finally notice him and accept his feelings. He didn’t even know how many times he had imagined their date. How they spent some wonderful time together, how they talked and joked and how they kissed for the first time. But to tell the truth, he had never imagined it would be Eunhyuk asking him out. He had always seen himself as the active one, the one who would have to talk Eunhyuk into meeting him. 

Though Yesung couldn’t say that he was complaining that much. After all, all that mattered was that they had a date. 

Yesung looked at his watch for the hundredth time. 

Finally, after what seemed like a whole day of waiting, the door opened and Yesung’s face lit up in a wide smile as he noticed Eunhyuk step out.

This very moment Yesung’s lips parted and his eyes widened.

When Eunhyuk had left their apartment, he had worn a definitely too big blouse that covered over half of his body and so Yesung was more than delicately surprised when he took in the sight of Eunhyuk. For sure he hadn’t expected Eunhyuk to dress like this. He had to admit that Eunhyuk looked absolutely gorgeous in skin-tight black jeans and the maroon shirt with one lower and two upper buttons undone seriously gave Yesung chills. Swallowing loudly, Yesung tried to focus on Eunhyuk’s face. He couldn’t see it earlier behind the dorky glasses Eunhyuk had worn, but now Yesung very clearly saw the delicate make up on the other’s face and he couldn’t help but think that Eunhyuk looked even better than normally. 

“Wow. You look great.”

Eunhyuk smiled delicately, though Yesung was sure he saw a glint of nervousness in the other’s eyes, too. “Thank you.”

Yesung smiled back at Eunhyuk and approached him, putting an arm around his shoulders. “Don’t be so nervous.”

The older boy was surprised when Eunhyuk’s shoulders tensed and he looked up at Yesung with unsure eyes. “I’m not nervous.”

Yesung laughed and gently punched Eunhyuk’s arm. “Yes you are.”



Eunhyuk's POV ~

Eunhyuk couldn’t believe in what he was hearing. His conversation with Yesung, it was the same as his earlier talk with Donghae. And he didn’t want it to be. He didn’t want to think of Donghae when he was with Yesung; to remember the way Donghae had treated him so heartlessly, mocking his and Yesung’s feelings and at the same time feel Donghae’s taste on his tongue. He really couldn’t understand why Donghae had kissed him. For sure he had successfully messed with his head and he was on a good way to destroying his date with Yesung. Eunhyuk knew he couldn’t let that happen. He wanted this date to be perfect. He needed it. 

It was all too much for him. The other day, he had seen Donghae and Ryeowook together. And as hard as it was to admit it, he could really see that Donghae was in love with the younger boy. Eunhyuk couldn’t believe that he hadn’t noticed that earlier, it was so obvious. At least for him; he wasn’t sure if even Donghae was aware of his own feelings and knew just how much he cared for Ryeowook. 

Then Eunhyuk remembered Donghae’s soft lips and his sad smile afterwards. It didn’t look like he wanted to hurt Eunhyuk and even if he should think like that, he couldn’t bring himself to do so with the broken glint in the younger’s eyes. He wouldn’t probably want to completely lose Ryeowook, too. Then why?

Surrounded by his thoughts, Eunhyuk hadn’t noticed as he moved closer to Yesung and leaned against his chest. Instantly, Yesung’s arms

Please log in to read the full chapter