I'll Try, I Hope

I'm Sorry

Author's POV:

You couldn't sleep after Eunhyuk left. Guilt was eating you up. Such a normal girl like you don't deserve all this. Eunhyuk, a Hallyu star renowned everywhere he goes, treating you so tenderly with so much care and concern. You, just a mere simple girl. Just a Super Junior fan that can be found easily on the streets. For Eunhyuk to be your boyfriend and love no one else but only you, that is already a very big honour for you. Yet, he does even more by putting you above anything, even himself. For you, he's willing to do anything, even if it means sacrificing on his part. From coming to find you once he's free although he could have just taken a rest in the dorm to surprising with small gifts every now and then to just now...pleasuring you despite it hurting him a lot. You really don't deserve all this. You are just a normal girl. Not pretty, not slim, not talented. Nothing. But he treats you like his everything.

 

You were tired, but all those thoughts just kept swimming around in your mind. Trying hard to sleep, you found yourself only tossing and turning around on the bed. The thoughts, they just kept coming and flooding your mind. And the more you think, the more guilt-stricken you felt. He has always been the one making the sacrifices for you, and you have just been on the receiving end. This shouldn't be the way. A relationship is a two way thing. Much as it's against your will, against you ideals, you decided to try it for once, to make up for him - to pleasure him.

 

While you were thinking so much, Eunhyuk had been making your favourite American breakfast. He came into the room to wake you up only to find that you were already awake, now brushing your teeth. He wrapped his arms around your waist and stared at you through the mirror. He continued being like this while you moved on to wash your face. Seeing that you were almost done, he pecked your cheek before going out.

 

"Come out for breakfast when you're done," Eunhyuk said along the way.

 

There he is again, showering you with affection. He is always the one doing that. Much as you wish to do likewise, you don't know how to go about it. You are shy to do so. You were never the initiative type of person, Eunhyuk too. But he does it because it's you. And you love that side of him yet feel guilty also. Before he could leave the room, you grabbed him by the wrist and led him to lie down on the bed.

 

"Babe, what's happening?" Eunhyuk asked, a little confused by your sudden action.

 

Without words, you just went on to his pants and pull them down together with his boxers. It was the one you bought him for his birthday when you were still merely his fan. He doesn't know it was from you. You smiled a little seeing it. Puzzled, Eunhyuk tried to speak but you shushed him. Confusion was written all over his face though and his brows were furrowed. He look cute like that, you thought. Positioning your mouth before , you tried to calm yourself down while your hand grabbed the and moved up and down slowly; trying to get used to the whole situation.

 

"___, it's okay. You don't have to do this," Eunhyuk spoke tenderly when he finally understood the whole situation. He tried to get up and leave but you pushed him back done. His soft member was slowly hardening again under your touch. Lust was slowly taking over him but he didn't want to force you to do something you didn't like.

 

"___ ah," he tried to get your attention but you paid no care for him. He attempted to move again, with more force this time but then... Just then, you sighed. Your hot breath hardened immediately. Slowly, you brought into your mouth and started at it slightly. The feeling was weird. Hearing Eunhyuk's moans, suppressed though, you understood why s were always included in the videos you have watched. The pleasure the male gets, you finally knew. But, to you, it's such a weird feeling. You felt slightly disgusted. Wait, that may be an understatement. That very same thing that he pees with, you are on it. Ewww, you thought. But seeing how pleasured Eunhyuk feels, you continue on. Uncontrollably, Eunhyuk ed his hips and you gagged. His huge member hit the back of your throat and you choked. Tears welled up in your eyes a little.

"___, sorry," Eunhyuk apologised with his eyes shut. "You can stop if you feel uncomfortable," he reassured. "I'm fine," he continued, speaking lazily in between his moans.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

She must be feeling very uncomfortable now. But damn she's good. Or rather it's just lust. Control. Control. Don't you dare . , I just did. Damn, how am I supposed to not with her warmth wrapping all around my damn ? Aishh...

 

Author's POV:

Immersed in all that pleasure, Eunhyuk ed a few more times unknowingly. You tried to stop him by pushing down his hips but he was just too immersed to even notice. Slowing down a little, you regained your composure as you were choking too much. Streams of tears had already rolled down your tears. Tears from the choking and the unwillingness to do this. You didn't feel as pleasured as those girls seem in the videos. is just not your thing. Noticing the slowed down speed, Eunhyuk open his eyes to look at you. Immediately, he noticed the tears. Shocked, he pulled off and sat up straight; away from you. Although was still hard and he was far from his , he couldn't bear to pleasure himself while you suffer unknowingly.

 

A little angry that you did not listen to him, Eunhyuk scolded," Babe, didn't I say that you could stop if you don't feel uncomfortable?"

 

"I know you meant well but no..." he continued as he wiped away your tears. "I'm fine, really," he reassured upon seeing that you were unconvinced.

 

"Then what about..." you asked as your gaze shifted to his , still standing proudly.

 

"It's okay, I can do it myself. You don't have to force yourself," he replied before pecking the back of your hands. You pouted at that comment of his. "Fine fine. If you really want to do something, then I guess. You clearly don't like so don't force yourself babe," he compromised.

 

Sitting beside him, you jerked him off as his fingers played around with your hair. Occasionally, he kissed your shoulders and pulled you closer to him by the waist. In the end, he cummed.

 

"Thanks babe," he said before kissing you deeply. "Now, can we go eat the breakfast I made? It's cold already," he commented before pouting.

 

"Thanks Hyukkie," you replied and hugged him tightly. Returning the hug, he squeezed you a little and said, "It's my pleasure."

 

It was truly your honour to have him by your side, always.