. . .

could've gone worst

1.2k. written in lapslock. messy writing tbh

. . .

 

 

luhan squirms uncomfortably in the floral printed mini-skirt as he feels himself getting cold by the passing breeze that hit his bare thighs. how could girls be comfortable wearing this thing? the knee-high sock didn't do much either, only adding shame much to his embarrassment. the boy sighs. he could still imagine himself in beijing, lying on the soft grass of his school's soccer field or maybe if anyone of his friends were around, a kick or two would really made his day perfect.he wont seeing any soccer for awhile, he guesses. 

just a few weeks ago, luhan was in his bedroom complaining how long his caramel coloured hair had been. his bangs were almost past his eyebrows and his fringe were already passing his ear. the boy huffed as he rolled over to his back and plugged his earphones to his ears and closed his eyes, not noticing his mother had came in telling a rather important announcement. he didn't heard her though, too busy focusing on how catchy apink's new song had been. two weeks after that, he was suddenly told to pack up his things before they go and that's when luhan asked, "where are we going?" 

mrs. lu looked unaffected by his son's question though. "we're moving to-" the rest of her words luhan couldn't quite catch it, he was too shocked. "what." luhan stared at his mother. "you're kidding me right."

"no, why would i?" the woman's forehead scrunched. "didn't i told you weeks ago?"

no, luhan thought. or maybe she did.

luhan had told his friends and team mates the night after her mother told her (again). tao cried when luhan had told him, saying he will miss him a lot and threatened him if he ever forget about the panda boy. luhan shuddered. "p-promise i wont." yifan didn't really have many things to say (a man of few words, he would say. luhan knows its just an act to put so he could seen like a "cold guy" but when chicken is involved, let's just say, he's doomed). yixing talked like a mother hen, reminding him to eat well, have a safe trip, don't forget to bathe,  etc. and luhan had to stopped him, telling him that he needed to pack up for an excuse. 

at the airport, he was rather touched when a little crowd of his friends came to sent him off -he saw pretty much girls which, he was sure he never had met a single one. his team mates came too, giving him a last group hug before waving goodbye at him when luhan's mother called him to hurry up. he was sad on leaving, but he was also sad that no one from his group best of friends, came. no yifan, no tao, not even yixing. 

ai looked a little sad too when they were on board, looking outside the window staring at the endless whites of clouds. luhan didn't comment on her behaviour, since, he too felt the same way. 

off board, luhan was confused in reading the characters of hangul -he didn't realized he'll be moving to korea untill thenn. so because of that, luhan had his first experience on walking in a women's restroom, a big red handmark on his left cheek as soon he comes out eraning a bark of laugh from his older sister, much to his annoyance. 

it's been a week after their move and when luhan was so busy playing minion rush on his iphone, he sisn't noticed his mother was talking directly towards him. 

oh luhan should've listen more. 

"hey, you!" 

at the loud voice of a man luhan finally snaps out from his thoughts, finally realizing that the man was looking at his direction. luhan look at his sides before turning back towards the man, pointing a finger at himself. "me?"

the man is standing in front of the school's -the school where he was going to be in- gate. a group of boys and girls were screaming not to the man, but... well, luhan have no idea what but he was certain that one of the boys there were shouting "minseok noona!" and a black carton board that have "kim minseok i love you!" written on it, in his hands. luhan wonders who's this "kim minseok" girl. is she famous or something...?

luhan comes walking closer to the gate when the man had nodded his head. the group of "fans" are looking at him now but luhan try his best to ignore them. "are you a student here?" the previous man asked. luhan nods. the man asks for his papers and it took luhan a few seconds for him to take the papers for his tranfer out. the man read it it briefly before giving it back to him, smiling. 

"welcome to SG, miss luhan."

 

(x)

the cafeteria is loud, like always minseok thinks, wether there's boys or not. she suddenly regretting to allowed baekhyun dragged her here and not the school's cafe that was not so far from their dorms. minseok sighs, feeling her appetite disappearing all so suddenly and that's when baekhyun pops in. "unnie!" the petite girl grins as she sits down across minseok, putting down her lunch -loudly- while her right hand holding a bottle of milk. minseok only spare her a look of acknowledgement before looking away while sipping his orange juice. the younger girl pouts, though she was slowly getting used to the lack of response that her friend gave her. 

"a huge package was sent this morning to your room, you know." baekhyun says while trying to open the tinfoil wrap from her burger. "you can have it, if you want to. probably another dress or some stuff animal." minseok mutters with the straw between his lips. "you lucky ," baekhyun said, though the grin that she puts on doesn't match her words. "i love you." 

minseok grins widely at her younger friend.

the two made their way to their lockers after finishing their lunch, chatting along the way. "have you heard?" baekhyun asked as the two of the stops in front of her locker. baekhyun turns her password before the metal door finally open. minseok was leaning on the locker beside her, blowing her bubblegum and chewing it back when it popped. "heard what?" 

"there's a new kid in the second grade." baekhyun shuts her locker back close. raising her brow, baekhyun adds in, "i thought you would know since, you're a second grader too." 

minseok shakes her head. "nope. i'm not you, byun." 

"you should be. i'm sure you'd gain more fans if you were."

"ck, narcissist."

"oh shut it."

 

(x)

 

luhan huffed for the nth time that day. his feet felt numb and he groaned at the heavy weight behind her that was his suitcase. what did her mother put in there? it weighs like a rock for god sakes! his long bangs were start to get in the way and even if luhan try to blow them off it would always come back down, blocking his eye sight making him frustrated than ever. after what seemed like an hour, luhan had finally go to the right direction to his dorm room. he never thought his school would be this huge. there were three dorms from what luhan had seen -maybe there's still more, luhan doesn't want to know. now there's only one thing that he have to conquer.

the stairs.