Final.

Relax into my warmth

‘Sleep for s sake.’ Was Sehun’s simple enough request while dragging Zitao after him. Not in the bedroom. Oh now, that would be too obvious. And Sehun had better ideas…and more delicious ones. Ones that included a tub full of not too warm but not too cold melted chocolate.

‘Sehun…what?’ Zitao dumbly asked while he was being undressed to absolutely nothing to a man that wasn’t nothing more than his crush. A man for whom he had a metaphorical (and at times literal) for some time.

‘For you. To relax. Get in there.’ The younger man ordered him with a quirked eyebrow. And well who was Zitao to say no to a bath full of chocolate. Chocolate, which was his favorite thing, after Sehun of course. And that surely sounded cheesy, but who really cared anymore.

 Stepping into the warmish gooey and sweet substance felt heavenly and he couldn’t help the content little sigh that turned into a downright moan when the rest of his body was emerged into the delicious substance. It might just be the best experience in his life until now. So smooth and relaxing. All he wanted was so close his eyes and just let the world go away for a few minutes…

However, Zitao’s eyes snapped open once again at the hearing of his friend’s voice.

‘Do you think there is room there for another person…hmm?’

Basically no was not, since Zitao was a pretty solid guy with long legs and oh..

‘Of course there is.’ The older man said, a lump of trapped excitement inside his throat at the possibility of having close and person a very much and gorgeous Sehun.

And that was what was happening right before his very eyes as Sehun was speedily taking his clothes off and soon enough he was standing there, in his Adam glory and slowly lowering perfect milky white skin into the warm chocolate and biting his lip softly.

Zitao was enchanted, taken completely by the view, his mind drifting from those luscious pink lips to the perfect white skin to …well, where his mind wasn’t supposed to go but still did. The older man was half relieved when the lower part of Sehun’s body was submerged under the delicious bath and out of sight.

But not out of mine though since Sehun decided that even if he could stay between Zitao’s legs it would be twice as comfortable to sit directly on his legs…more like tights. More like really really close to Zitao’s junk and that surely wasn’t okay.

‘Comfortable there?’ Zitao challenged with a small grin. If that was an invitation, he’d be a fool not to take it after all.

Sehun hums and purses those adorable pink lips. So close. He could just lean and just kiss him for all the younger man was worth.

‘Really comfy. Warm and nice.’

He says in this really low voice, it’s almost a whisper. A secret.

Maybe it was.

‘Are you sure it’s not the chocolate that is warm?’ Zitao challenged. Just because he could.

Sehun smirks and that’s when the older man knows that all these were done with one single intent. An intent that he much enjoyed.

The brown haired man lifts one chocolate covered hand from the top to trace a delicate finger up on Zitao’s chest, collarbones, chest and chin and remaining there, leaving a long drip of chocolate already bronze colored skin.

‘The chocolate too~’ Sehun hums, a cute not so innocent smile gracing his perfect features and Zitao feels that he doesn’t kiss this man now he will just die. He gets closer still to the one perched on top of his legs, face inviting and lips slightly parted.

‘And something else as well~?

Sehun throws him this look, is not ual, because that would just ruin the moment. It wasn’t ual. It was sensual. From the moves, to the way they were looking at each other, the warmth and the touch. ism in its purest form and shape.

It was slow and almost calculated the way they inched closer to each other, in a position so easily ual more in the end it was not. The way in which Zitao’s arms came to wrap around Sehun’s waist, pulling him so their sweetened bodied touched, no breathe of air to keep them apart.

It seemed to be years until their lips finally touched…sweet and in a way innocent, feather light and in every way perfect. It was sweet, chocolaty and something unique and untouchable to tastes that both experienced in the past.

It tasted like sensuality mixed with deep affection and colored with something alike love. Maybe it was too soon or maybe it was really the time then.

Truth to be told it mattered very little because the future was away in the distance. And the moment was now, sweet, warm and delicious in every way possible. Present was with Sehun in his arm, clutched tightly so he couldn’t go.

He wouldn’t anyway, Zitao reasoned.

For the first time in a really long time he felt truly relaxed. But in no way sleepy, more like wide awake and aware, rose up from pure adrenaline and happiness.


I didn't post anything for centuries. I am sorry for it but I hope this I a good comeback so to speak. 

Love you guys and I hope you enjoy the TaoHun~ <3

Endless love, Ayden (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧