#2/-

You? Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, thank you for calling our hotline! How can I help you today?"

"Aigoo, boy you sounded handsome! What do I call you?" an Ajumma shouted through the phone

"ah... Thank you so much! You can call me etiquette!"

"etiquette? Your name really do shows your kind personality!"

"thank you again! So, Ajumma, what can I call you?"

"Ajumma? Aigoo! I'm a halmoni! Call me granny sun!"

"Sure! Granny sun! Anyway, can I know what's the reason for you to make this call today?"

"ah for that... I'm feeling kinda lonely and want to find someone to talk to... Can I?"

"of course! Our helpline is to provide people out ears! Go ahead and talk about anything!!"

"Is about my granddaughter who is living alone in Seoul.. you know, she got a bit of anti-social problem and i'm very worried that she will be outcast by those- what do you call? Kingkas and queen what?"

"Queenkas, you mean?"

"YES! aigoo... she's beautiful why didn't she just blend into them and be one of them..../sigh/"

"But, granny sun, don't you think she being herself is a good thing? You know... sometimes, people change so much that they, themselves, don't even know themselves well anymore..."

"you got point.. I'm afraid, she's just not over the incident..that's why. Anyway, i gotta go! Hope to talk you to again, etiquette!"

"Alright, hope you feel better now! See you!"

"Hyung! You finally ended the call?! GREAT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter