you're the only who knows i lied

u.n.i

byunghun and chanhee have been friends for three years and dating for one. they've talked about everything, from if the original spiderman's are better or if the amazing spiderman is to what they want to do with the rest of their lives. 

chanhee has always said that he wasn't sure what he wanted to do and byunghun had always said that it's okay, because the band they have is gonna get big, and then he won't have to worry about what he wants to do. byunghun always thought that chanhee would just follow that plan. he spent four years thinking chanhee would follow that plan. 

in the summer after they had graduated, chanhee had told byunghun one night that he got accepted in a university he wanted to go to. 

"university? why do you need that? we're just starting to be a bit better known, chanhee. we're gonna make it, i can feel it." he said, kissing chanhee's nose, "baby, are you still worried about what to do with your life? you don't need to be." 
chanhee sighed, "byunghun, i know what i want to do with my life. i've known for a while now. i just haven't been able to tell you."
"what?" 
"well, you were so excited about that band, and i just" chanhee stops himself, "i'm sorry. i'm going to this university." 
"what about me?" 
"i think it would be better if we stopped seeing each other. the university is pretty far, and i don't want to hold you back from your dreams." 
byunghun frowned, "when are you leaving?" 
chanhee closed his eyes, "tomorrow." 
"oh." 
"are you okay with this?" 
"it's fine."  byunghun said, smiling at chanhee. 
chanhee gave a small smile back. 

byunghun has spent the last month in a daze without chanhee. sometimes he still finds signs that chanhee was here with him once. he wishes he wouldn't have lied that night. he wishes he would've tried harder to stay with chanhee. he knows that chanhee was thinking about both of their dreams, but byunghun's dreams had always included chanhee. he always thought it was the same for him, but seeing chanhee leave even when he knew byunghun had lied meant that chanhee didn't value byunghun like byunghun valued him. 

-

eyyo i did a thingoooo. i know it feels like?? really unfinished and all but this is the second thing i've written today and i just wanna write sad unfinished things idk. i also really wanted to write something based of U.N.I by ed sheeran because i'm starting senior year??? and like, tons of adult things are happening to me. like i got a job, my 17th is coming up, my year with caleb is coming up, and just, tons of stuff and i'm like "no stop" and it's like 
i feel like i'm graduating from high school aus to college ones with this like bruh
i know, i know, i'm still a big chunjoe gay
i'm also still with my boyfriend, so the whole "spiderman vs. amazing spiderman" is totally true. he thinks the original is better and i'm like "um no because 1. tasm follows the comic book better 2. andrew garfield is ten times cuter than toby 3. emma stone is a ing cutie mchottie ok in fite me" 

 

okay i know this i love you tho smooch smooch